Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Cast your ballot......I'm going with #3

Chemtrail Central > Debate and Debunking

Author Thread
elvis lives

Cast your ballot......I'm going with #3 PostTue Oct 31, 2000 12:19 am  Reply with quote  

1) I believe that the government is conducting a secret operation to spray chemicals or bio-weapons on the populace of the US, to accomplish any one of the following, i.e. genocide, population reduction, New World Order, etc....

2) I believe that the Air Force lied to Congress when they made this statement.
"The term “chemtrail” is a hoax that began circulating approximately three years ago which asserts the government is involved in a joint federal program of covert spraying of the public."

3) I believe that various branches of the Military are involved in aviation programs that have been approved by Congress...and funded, yet have the potential to dramatically increase global air pollution i.e weather modification; global warming, cloaking of aircraft, etc...

I believe that aerial spraying for agricultural pests, environmental pests, and mosquito control is at an all time high and continues to damage the environment, both through the ground and the air.

I believe global air pollution is a serious problem and accounts for the tenfold increase in asthma and upper respiratory disease over the last 5 years. (It takes 10 days for the winds to travel the globe. Check out what some of the unregulated countries are dumping in the soup....you really don't want to know.)

I believe that air traffic has grown to a point where jet engine contrails are forming small bands of cirrus clouds that linger for hours and hours at a time.

4) None of the above. I have my own theory which I will include with my vote.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by elvis lives on 10-30-2000]
Thermit

PostThu Nov 02, 2000 11:07 pm  Reply with quote  

Elvis, I know you are dying to get my vote.

So here it is: 4

I will eventually post my theory, so just be patient.
elvis lives

PostThu Nov 09, 2000 2:34 am  Reply with quote  

Thermit..you said

"If they were spraying a biological inoculation I think that the pilots would be quite proud to be protecting their families, heck they might even lay a few extra trails above their part of town just to be sure. If you had actually read some of information on the site, you would have realized that possibility."

I have been waiting to see where you stood on the chemtrail issue. I assume by your quote referenced above that your theory is biological inoculation...and yes I have long realized that several involved in this issue believe in that possibility. I just never gave it much thought.

Wouldn’t it be easier to require mandatory inoculation if substantial facts indicated a biological warfare attack against the U.S. was emanate? Why would you spray millions of gallons of this vaccine into the wind in hopes of mass inoculation? Maybe I am missing something here.

You also said on another thread......”Look what else DARPA is paying Maxygen for: A way to decontaminate people, equipment and the environment after a biological warfare attack. We may not know about the aerosol vaccinations, but I don't think they are going to use inhalers for decontam of the environment. They are gonna have to spray that stuff everywhere...” http://www.darpa.mil/dso/thrust/bwd/upc/0034.html

The key words here are “after a biological warfare attack”. I doubt if anyone disagrees with this possibility after the fact, but I don’t see the correlation as it relates to today’s version of chemtrails.

If someone were to convince you that no spray plane biological warfare inoculation program was in full bloom, would your ‘chemtrail’ search be over?
Thermit

PostThu Nov 09, 2000 4:26 am  Reply with quote  

Those are good questions, Elvis.

quote:

Wouldn’t it be easier to require mandatory inoculation if substantial facts indicated a biological warfare attack against the U.S. was emanate? Why would you spray millions of gallons of this vaccine into the wind in hopes of mass inoculation?

It is my belief, and perhaps more importantly, possibly the belief of the powers that be, that just the idea of a recommended bioware vaccine being presented into the public awareness could easily create pandimonium. People would realize that this would not be undertaken lightly, they would realize the threat that the military is all too aware of. The media would whip people into a frenzy, even if not intentionaly. This would be the equivalent of a serious threat of nuclear war and economic stability is based on the idea of the status quo. Even the fact that the election results are taking some time to derive has affected markets negatively. Public fear would create choas. This would be in direct opposition to what is desired, domestic peace. And in the end, many would avoid the shot, because of predispositions of not trusting the government. Even worse would be requiring the shots, that would be anarchy. Much better to achieve 100% coverage with the majority totally unaware of the danger, yeah "spraying into the wind" is somewhat of a crapshoot, but given enough time people could actually develop full resistance to some agents. Besides, you've seen that the anthrax vaccine that is being forced on the military is making many sick, the spraying may be too, but less so, because it is a slow process.

The decontamination aspect is only relavant in that it is another demonstration of how much money and focus is being spent on bio-counter measures.

If someone could convince me of something, then I would, of course, be convinced. But it is easier to prove the existence of something than it's non-existence and proving the existence isn't easy at all, as you well know. But if there wasn't huge plausable denyability we wouldn't be here talking about this.

Thanks for the good questions.
Thermit

PostThu Nov 09, 2000 7:40 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:

There could never be a nationwide biological attack in the US.

Of course not, I don't think anybody suggested such a thing.

quote:

could be tested by immunoassay...

That is a good idea, will look into that...
Thermit

PostTue Nov 14, 2000 6:40 pm  Reply with quote  

So, Elvis, any response to my scenario?
elvis lives

PostWed Nov 15, 2000 5:05 am  Reply with quote  

Thermit....

"So, Elvis, any response to my scenario?"

Here is how I see it as it relates to aerial spraying for biological warfare inoculation.

First, I don't think any of our global enemies are capable of successfully launching a mass biological warfare attack against the United States. I would assume that our technology is such that we would detect this in time to foil any attempt to destroy the United States. If not, then we can all bend over and kiss it goodbye anyway, inoculated or not.

Second, I am more concerned with biological warfare attacks as it relates to terrorists who make their way into the U.S. through various channels. They could easily release small clusters of biological warfare into our food and water resources. My opinion is that we are more vulnerable via land than we are via air.

Why would we spend billions of dollars secretly spraying inoculates into the winds when our exposure is limited to small clusters of population?

Biological weapons are made with deadly bacteria and viruses. There are many to choose from. Anthrax., Smallpox., Ebola, Plague, Botulism, etc. Are you suggesting that the spray planes are inoculating us against all forms of biological warfare?
http://www.findarticles.com/cf_0/m1590/14_55/55183119/p1/article.jhtml http://travel.state.gov/cbw.html
Thermit

PostWed Nov 15, 2000 5:25 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:

Why would we spend billions of dollars secretly spraying inoculates into the winds when our exposure is limited to small clusters of population?

That's true we are mostly to face a bioattack in one localized area of the country, most likely a large city. But the scary thing about bio weapons, as opposed to a bombing for example, is that the bio weapon is the gift that keeps on giving. The disease spreads because people won't know what happened until later when the damage starts to become more obvious. People traveling may aquire a disease and spread it to the next city or the next state. Not pretty. The big boys know this all too well.
http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/EID/vol5no4/otoole.htm

This link is a hypothetical Attack Scenario from the CDC site. Read the whole thing. But, here is the scenario playing out 2 whole months after the initial attack. A single attack has spread to affect and infect over a third of the states...

quote:

The fourth generation of cases begins. By mid-June, 15,000 cases of smallpox will be reported in the United States. Twenty states report cases, as do four foreign countries. More than 2,000 will have died. The deceased include two members of the vice-president's staff and a secret service agent.

The city of Northeast, which is hardest hit by the epidemic, has experienced several outbreaks of civil unrest. The National Guard has been called in to help police keep order and to guard the facilities where smallpox cases and contacts are isolated.

This is so serious that it is worth spending billions to prevent.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Thermit on 11-15-2000]