Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
You can't be serious . . .

Chemtrail Central > Debate and Debunking

Author Thread
Frank Dracman

You can't be serious . . . PostFri Aug 04, 2000 9:12 pm  Reply with quote  

Oh my God.

You folks are really serious, aren't you? This isn't just some sorta weird joke. You people really think the government is out to kill us all??

I'm probably a person you folks would love to beat up on. I'm a pilot. I help create these clouds of death!

Seriously, does anyone here want to listen to reason or would I be wasting my breath by explaining how these "chemtrails" form, why they seem to be in patterns (criss-cross or parallel and such)?

Frank
Thermit

PostFri Aug 04, 2000 10:21 pm  Reply with quote  

Frank,

I can only speak for myself, and no I don't think the government is out to kill us all, or even some of us, or anybody.

I do sincerely believe that the government is attempting to protect it's citizens from the most horrific weapons of the modern world, biological weapons. There is much evidence that they are interested in doing this.

No lectures on contrail formation please. It is understood by, hopefully, most Chemtrail believers that Chemtrails can exhibit many of the same properties as contrails and that contrails can create grids, etc. depending on the weather, traffic and flight corridors.

Are you a commercial or military pilot or do you fly for recreation?

[This message has been edited by Thermit (edited 08-04-2000).]
Falcon

PostMon Aug 07, 2000 3:51 pm  Reply with quote  

Hi Frank,

That was my question as well, figured it was a joke of some kind. But apparently not, they are actually serious!
djembemon

PostFri Dec 29, 2000 3:01 am  Reply with quote  

Get a life.

Nobody ('cept yourselves, mind you) is sayin' "The government is out to KILL US ALL!"

That's a lot like yelling "FIRE!" in a crowded theatre, don't you think?

btw, there's far more evidence to prove chemtrails exist than there is to ATTEMPT to prove that the laws of physics are suddenly "null and void". Deal with it or vanish like the dinosaurs, gents...
Sceptic

PostFri Dec 29, 2000 4:22 pm  Reply with quote  

DJ,

"Get a life."

Thanks, we already have one.

"Nobody ('cept yourselves, mind you) is sayin' "The government is out to KILL US ALL!""

You're in denial here. The chemmies have been proposing everything from mind control to population control as the reasons for these so-called 'chemtrails'.

"That's a lot like yelling "FIRE!" in a crowded theatre, don't you think?"

Which is precisely what the chemmies are doing. I couldn't have come up with a better analogy myself.

"btw, there's far more evidence to prove chemtrails exist than there is to ATTEMPT to prove that the laws of physics are suddenly "null and void". Deal with it or vanish like the dinosaurs, gents..."

This is meaningless as far as I can make out. However, I'll try to respond. Firstly, where is the proof that chemtrails exist? I've been asking for months now, and no-one has any. Secondly, could you show me precisely where it is being claimed (by anyone other than chemmies) that the laws of physics are null and void?

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Sceptic on 12-29-2000]
defender

PostFri Dec 29, 2000 8:50 pm  Reply with quote  

..."You're in denial here. The chemmies have been proposing everything from mind control to population control as the reasons for these so-called 'chemtrails'.

"That's a lot like yelling "FIRE!" in a crowded theatre, don't you think?"..."

....not if mind/population control ARE related to chemtrails.

Any references I'VE made to other documented covert activities are my attempt to show that large-scale clandestine operations are possible and have been very easily concealed from the general population for long periods of time... possibly even from individuals like yourself.

You must also have seen that there are other theories suggesting that chemtrails may be benevolent? If you spend any time researching this subject, you will see that there is at least as much proof that chemtrails exist as any claims that they do not exist.

Many people are still in "denial" about the proven facts uncovered in the senate hearings on the JFK murder.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by defender on 12-29-2000]