Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Connect the Blobs

Chemtrail Central > Debate and Debunking

Author Thread
Thermit

PostSat Jan 06, 2001 12:29 am  Reply with quote  

Today was a similar process.
No natural clouds of anytype, but in late afternoon here comes the cirrus aviaticus cloud drifting slowly over the city, this time from the north-west. Much smaller cloud today, really just a small region of the sky containing "strips" scattered here and there, most with lots of space between them. New strips added every once in a while. I must add that these very very short trails make much more realistic clouds after about 30 minutes than a horizon to horizon trail does and can be tricky to tell that they were created by a plane, but it becomes more obvious when the newer strips are added. There is a definate tendancy of high-level passenger/commercial traffic to travel north-south in this area, however these strips are oriented in all directions. Not as active as yesterday, but still much more active than typical traffic. They are going to have quite a respectable cloud there after a while. Interestingly I can't see these planes that are leaving the strips unless they are actually in the process of leaving a persistent trail segment, although a plane flying south (probably to Mexico, as is typical) was observed to fly over the activity area, leaving a normal non-persistent contrail, very short, about 5 seconds worth. The persistence on these segments is really incredible, they just last and last and last. Have a good weekend...

Deborah

PostSat Jan 06, 2001 4:34 am  Reply with quote  

>>>I must add that these very very short trails make much more realistic clouds after about 30 minutes than a horizon to horizon trail does and can be tricky to tell that they were created by a plane, but it becomes more obvious when the newer strips are added.<<<

I see you had your camera with you today, Thermit - great shot.

>>>...however these strips are oriented in all directions.<<<

YES. I can corroborate every word you've written here based on my observations in the Boston area. The "strip trails" look exactly the same here, right down to their "phosphorescent whiteness" relative to whatever other "crap" is in the background.

These fragmented trails oriented in ALL directions are the same ones I was describing at this time LAST year as the "short boilers" being systematically discharged within a very circumscribed area over the city of Boston. One here, one there, one back over there - that is EXACTLY how it goes.

Into my second "season" observing this particular "version" of activity, I can now say that it definitely appears to be deliberate.

Critics, please NOTE: I am NOT saying it's B-A-A-A-D - I am saying it appears to be deliberate. There is a DIFFERENCE.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Deborah on 01-05-2001]
LTC8K6

PostSat Jan 06, 2001 4:49 am  Reply with quote  

The air is infinitely variable. Any contrail formation is possible simply due to the variability of air masses in several parameters. I saw such strips outside the Philly airport in 1977, completely normal. Of course since you all now know I'm an NSA mole, feel free to totally disregard me.
LTC8K6

PostSat Jan 06, 2001 4:58 am  Reply with quote  

Thermit, why do you say the strip is very short? It could be 5 miles long for all you know. 550mph is approx 800 feet per second.
theseeker

PostSat Jan 06, 2001 10:33 am  Reply with quote  

Thermit, did you see anything like this :

------------------
T/S

[Edited 2 times, lastly by theseeker on 01-06-2001]
nodebbunker

PostSat Jan 06, 2001 2:42 pm  Reply with quote  

Seekermon. they only do that to the states that end in the letter "A".

------------------
just a housewife from Indiana
Thermit

PostSat Jan 06, 2001 6:53 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:

Thermit, why do you say the strip is very short? It could be 5 miles long for all you know. 550mph is approx 800 feet per second.

Short is a relative term, certainly. No argument there.

quote:

Thermit, did you see anything like this...

Seeker, it was more like this:

(Pictures by defender)
theseeker

PostSun Jan 07, 2001 8:50 am  Reply with quote  

There was snow on the ground in one of those photos defender, in houston?....so what you are saying is that you seen the same trails thermit wrote about, or he seen the pictures and concured that they were similar ???

The trail I posted was over 50 miles long and disappears into the contrail induced cirrus...

The last few days here have been good observance...there was clouds (naturally formed) most of the month of december....very little trails for observance....good pic's from jan. 6th coming...similar to your description...

>Taking the point of view of a debunker, which would be that this area of cirrus aviaticus, which now covers a large area of the city, is due to elevated moisture. Why, then, would the plane not be leaving a trail as soon as it entered the cloud as opposed to starting abruptly in the middle of the cloud?<

Too warm : plane flying in to warm of air, then hits pocket of colder air (contrail conducive -35 and down)

>>>>>>>>>>>>colder air,>--->--->pockets of sporadic cold warm air>->->- >->-> >->->

I'm not a meteorologist so I must think about what ever the above does not cover of you query, seems moisture was there for persistence ,but temperature was sporadic and inconsistant,the day after that looked like a dryline may have set off a little convection later in the day...

------------------
T/S
Random

PostSun Jan 07, 2001 1:09 pm  Reply with quote  

There are some pictures of very beautiful skies here. Just look at the colours you can get as the sun hits the contrails.
Thermit

PostSun Jan 07, 2001 4:31 pm  Reply with quote  

Seeker, defender's pictures were taken in Iowa. I posted them because they were similar in appearance.
nodebbunker

PostSun Jan 07, 2001 6:13 pm  Reply with quote  

Around 8:15 this morning, before Jack Frost moved in and and iced up the hanging humidity, I noticed broken trails appearing in front of the sunrise. The trails were running north to south/southeast, something rare I hadn't seen too often. While FE fired up, I took some photos and came in and ID's the planes. ORD and MIDWAY (Chicago) to Altalnta(3), Raleigh-Durham, Nashville, Charlotte-Douglas, Mountain Empire (VA), Tri-Cities (TN), and Knoxville. Corroborated with RH and temps at various altitudes. Oh, what fun.

I have photographed broken trails and skies like above from Iowa, at all times of the year and usually in the afternoon so today's event was a new one for my journal.

We had a beautiful sunny day yesterday so I looked for sky sparklies in the sun's corona from below the roof of my front porch around 3 PM. The porch faces southwest. Since it was the first day in over 2 weeks we went above freezing, I guess it was too cold for bugs. Also, around 10:30PM, cottage cheese clouds, in front of the moon provided an awesome ring of color around it. Took several deep breaths of fresh air and marveled at the wonders of the universe before coming in and reading some posts. Laughter is the best medicine.

------------------
just a housewife from Indiana
theseeker

PostMon Jan 08, 2001 11:03 am  Reply with quote  

>similar in appearance<

sorry thermit...that does not cut it....your pictures of the day, with atmoshperic backup are required for a logical assumption....you have F/E prove your insinuation with that......my info says servers were up that day.....and if you had a problem it was local....

your dry reply speaks volumes...

fellow researcher

T/S

edited x 2 because it is late

[Edited 2 times, lastly by theseeker on 01-08-2001]
Thermit

PostMon Jan 08, 2001 4:00 pm  Reply with quote  

Seeker, I understand. However ADDS doesn't have all the necessary information for a complete analysis of the parameters for contrail formation. To my understanding, it is missing the dewpoint information, which the sabotaged NOAA/GOES soundings would provide if available.