Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Where is this going?

Chemtrail Central > Debate and Debunking

Author Thread
Thermit

PostTue Jan 16, 2001 1:50 am  Reply with quote  

quote:

Flight Explorer uses aircraft tracking data furnished by the FAA from its Aircraft Situation Display data center in Cambridge, Mass. At present, that data stream includes radar-tracked aircraft in the United States (including Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico), and Canada, plus ADS-tracked aircraft on the major transoceanic routes from the U.S. to Europe and the Far East.

quote:

US military flights are filtered from the Flight Explorer display as a security measure by the FAA. Since military callsigns are all alpha characters, the way they do this is filter ALL aircraft IDs that contain all alpha characters. (Except for Canadian registrations, which begin with "C").

There is an aircraft symbol for flight UAL1012, the arrow is just indicating which one it is. Sorry about the confusion.

Yes, the drawn in paths are 'eyeballed', no other way to do it. I feel that they are fairly acurate depictions of the observed flight path for two reasons. One is I'm used to observing the air traffic and correlating it to the altitude and vector shown on the tool and vice-versa, after dozens of specifically tracked flights. Also most of the drawn in paths passed very close overhead. If you look straight up and see it, there is not much question about where it is.

It is customizable, but in the images shown in the report, the very first number by the symbol is the altitude, 370 = 37,000 ft.
Thermit

PostTue Jan 16, 2001 1:53 am  Reply with quote  

Seeker, still waiting for your data...
theseeker

PostTue Jan 16, 2001 6:22 am  Reply with quote  

>You have Flight Explorer, so have you been able to identify planes of either group, the highly persistent group and the 3 to 11 minute group, with the tool?

If so, how many confirmed correlations of each group?<

Thermit, I do have to divide my time between family and work...and then my hobby...

Sorry for the delay...

The tool was useless in december and until this month concludes...there's just not enough data to compare to past visuals...

Also I'm not concentrating on persisting trails like you may be, just this one type of trail...

I will say that out of the 3 or 4 craft seen yesterday, a small possibly insignificant trend does seem to be forming, there is just one plane with the railroad track signature, even when many craft are seen....

Yet I have still been unable to classify this via the tool....mainly because I have not been around the tool when this phenomena is happening...

Have you ever seen what I describe ?

I don't mind the query Thermit...but I am serious about this study, and am not entertaining "play"....

T/S

------------------
T/S
Thermit

PostTue Jan 16, 2001 6:42 am  Reply with quote  

Thanks for the information, I was just quite curious if what you had been observing was consistent with my observations. We seem to both be witnessing two distinct classes, mine the highly-persistent and the 5 second-2 minute groups, you the highly-persistent and the 3-11 minute groups. Please correct me, if I'm mischaracterizing what you said. I also wanted to see if your FE observations were similar to mine regarding these groups. I know your interest is on the railroad track and yes, I've seen it on a very contrailing day. Lasted about 90 to 100 seconds. Can't remember if I correlated this particular flight. But I wouldn't be surprised if it was. Thanks for the information, if you ever happen to correlate anything, I would be interested...

theseeker

PostTue Jan 16, 2001 7:37 am  Reply with quote  

When the rarity of time allows...the first thing I do is check the most recent sounding,the realtime sounding and then the last....

Have you made a check sheet for seconds of trail longevity ?

If a standard checklist of were used it would be easier to develop trends under certain parameters, by certain craft, of length of time and appearance...

I am working on a printable version, and if you have one already, I would like to see the blank, and or sourced data that you have gathered that is explainable by some type of documentation of yours that is verified with F/E, soundings and your visual data...if possible and you have not developed a sheet and you wish to collaborate, I would be very interested....

I don't like to present information until a threshold of a reasonable doubt is apparent so if mail is an option by all means use it, mine is posted and clean....

One thing my measurements of trails,
the 'railroad' kind are measured not from the first appearance from the craft but as the white of the trail first starts to degrade, I am looking at a particular specificity, this is a conflict in our observance data....

regards

------------------
T/S
Thermit

PostTue Jan 16, 2001 11:50 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:

so if mail is an option by all means use it

Thanks for info, will do.
Deborah

PostWed Jan 17, 2001 4:05 am  Reply with quote  

>>...a small possibly insignificant trend does seem to be forming, there is just one plane with the railroad track signature, even when many craft are seen....<<

For what it's worth, I am observing the exact same "trend" in my area. Just this last two weeks I have observed, on three distinct occasions, the one aircraft with the "railroad track" signature in the presence of at least one other trails-discharging aircraft. I was able to photograph these "special trails" on two out of the three occasions. I first observed and photographed this particular phenomenon on November 21, 1999, and again on December 5, 1999. And have observed it probably 8-10 times since, up until two weeks ago and the now additional 3 times.