Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Unusual truck activity?

Chemtrail Central > Debate and Debunking

Author Thread
LTC8K6

Unusual truck activity? PostWed Jan 17, 2001 4:07 am  Reply with quote  

http://www.carnicom.com/truck1.htm

Cornycom has a thing about trucks bypassing scales. The I5 Dunsmuir scales were equipped with Prepass in late 1994. Also 5/8/2000 was a Monday, not a Friday.
http://www.prepass.com/what_is.html

LTC8K6

PostWed Jan 17, 2001 4:11 am  Reply with quote  

Hey! That was our buddy Mark Sky telling the "story" about the Trimac truck. What a coinci"dence".
Thermit

PostWed Jan 17, 2001 4:54 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
http://www.prepass.com/042997.html

PRESS RELEASE
News Press Release - April 29, 1997

Calif. Launches PrePass at U.S.-Mexico Border
Calexico, Calif. Becomes First International Border Site to Install Weigh Station Bypass Service

PHOENIX, Ariz. (April 29) -- "PrePass" technology allowing trucks to be weighed at highway speeds and have their state-required credentials checked electronically without stopping was introduced today in Calexico, California -- the first time this "intelligent" transportation service has ever been made available at an international border site.

In addition to Calexico, PrePass is also available on Interstate (I) Route 5 at the Dunsmuir Grade inspection facility at Mount Shasta; Santa Nella (northbound and southbound) platform scales near Los Banos;

Interesting point LTC, thanks. But is this your typical road rage:

quote:

As I was getting this truckís numbers, I got tagged by a very dark blue new Chevy Caprice with an anti-sway bar under the rear axle and a man in his late 30ís early 40ís with blond hair and a stone glare and wrap around sunglasses.

Although we were now in a 70 mph zone around Redding, California, this car paced me at 75, 45, 35, 55, 35, 75, etc. etc. etc. for about 20 miles until I forced it to either crash into me or get in front of me. Then I paced him and made a very abrupt exit and changed my course.

LTC8K6

PostWed Jan 17, 2001 6:14 am  Reply with quote  

Mark made this up. He saw the Trimac truck bypass the scales and invented the rest. Why didn't he get some good shots while it was stopped?

Most large rear wheel drive cars have an anti-sway bar in the rear and Chevy hasn't made the caprice in years.

I don't believe a word of it, except that the truck bypassed the scales, except that it really didn't even do that. There are lots of things carried in stainless steel tankers that aren't hazardous at all. Another house of cards.

It only took about 10 minutes to learn reasons why a truck might not stop at the scales, but no one who wants to believe ever bothers to check. This is the problem with eliminating non-believers from the discussions. I'll bet this is never mentioned on any chemtrail site but yours, Thermit.
http://svhqsgi4.dot.ca.gov/hq/traffops/trksnwim/motion/docs/mainpass.htm

[Edited 1 times, lastly by LTC8K6 on 01-16-2001]
LTC8K6

PostWed Jan 17, 2001 12:36 pm  Reply with quote  

Here's my version of Mark's tanker encounter. Mark saw a tanker bypass the scales, and being unaware of Prepass, his chemtrail fogged mind saw the illuminati at work. Being angry about another NWO crime, he frantically honked his horn while driving by the scales, to attract attention to this perceived chem-tanker. The CHP heard this frantic honking and thought the vehicle might need assistance. An unmarked CHP car shadowed Mark for a while to see if there was any trouble in that vehicle.

Meanwhile, another entire company has been dragged through the chemtrail mud with no evidence whatsoever. Dieseltrooper and Cydoniaquest even mention Prepass in the thread on Clifford's board, but still no one, including me, bothered to actually check out the story.

I am maddest at myself for again not checking out a story. I am sorry I ever came back near the subject of chemtrails. I should have stayed away.
LTC8K6

PostWed Jan 17, 2001 1:15 pm  Reply with quote  

Will wonders never cease. Clifford actually posted the Prepass info after I e-mailed him about it. Maybe there is hope yet!
Sceptic

PostWed Jan 17, 2001 3:38 pm  Reply with quote  

This is excellent work.

The fact that it is the result of some basic (not putting you down) research throws into stark relief the utter lack of distinction and discernment being displayed by some of the chemmies.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Sceptic on 01-17-2001]