waving goodbye

Post new topic Reply to topic
Chemtrail Central > Debate and Debunking

Location: Sedona, AZ 86339
waving goodbye PostTue Jan 30, 2001 12:55 am  Reply with quote

So glad I never bothered to read any of threadbare threads I'm sitting on top of here. It was always sufficient unto the day to notice in passing the same old bunk-handles protrouding from the site. It's a real pleasure to interact on the net, knowing that one is never obliged in the least to pour over the toxic waste products of the disinformation industry. I know many people did read these posts, but I never fully understood why. Perhaps you kindly and persistently interacting types always held out hope that the willfully and deliberately self-deluded would eventually come around through reasoning and fair play. Lacking such unbounded optimism myself, I never expected to be posting here at all- let alone from atop a pile of unread dead rubble-posts. The vista from here is quite refreshing. Guess there's no need at all anymore for this particular category, now is there? So- just for the record, I'm playing taps in your graveyard. On your way back to that fog machine you were generated from, be sure to wave goodbye now, all you ghouls and spooks.
The Military Lies

PostTue Jan 30, 2001 1:29 am  Reply with quote

It IS rather refreshing, isn't it? Even the air has a lot less of a foul odor in it, despite the persistent chemhaze. You wonderful would-be deceivers can go finish selling your souls somewhere else. Of course, we will be expecting a few parting shots, "parting" being the key adjective here.