Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
FIGHTING BACK #11

Chemtrail Central > Fighting Back

Author Thread
nsasucks

FIGHTING BACK #11 PostWed Jan 03, 2001 8:59 am  Reply with quote  

FIGHTING BACK #11

Even though we have covered in issue #1 much of what can be done to protect ourselves while be online, many times we find we

Cannot access a web site
Cannot post on a board
Or find that somehow we keep getting error messages when using our online email accounts.

What’s happening is that your web browser is being “botted.” Teeny, tiny, little packets of information are being streamed with your browser at the network layer of the TCPIP packet transfer. These little “bots” scramble in and out bound data streams that reveal themselves to you, the online user, as those events listed above. Often frustrating, usually leading to complaints like

“I can’t get on this board!”
“f***!”
“Every time I try to get into yahoo or hotmail, my IE crashes.”

If this sounds like you or someone you know, then there is a fix for this. The NSA hates this software, more than they hate EZCLEAN, ZONE ALARM, AD-AWARE, and many of the other useful tools for the netizen.

The Software? Proxomitron. This software is your online armor that is so far, unbeatable by those intelligence agencies which would rather you DIDN’T be chemtrail aware or aware of anything for that matter. What this software does is WONDERFUL. Combined with ad-aware and zone alarm, this makes you virtually impregnable from the spookers who are doing their best to end your education in the world around you.

Proxomitron is freeware, installs easily, and works well with zone alarm, which is probably the best firewall going right now.

Once installed you will find, as I did, that you can now surf as you used to do before you became a target of harassment by the intel agencies. Problems with boards, bbs, and email accounts all vanish. But you also get something else. Tons of features that also kill nosy webmasters and other fiends who think they have a right into your system. It lays waste to about a hundred doorways into your system that zone alarm won’t catch because these NSA hacks piggy back onto legitimate tcpip packets. This stops the piggy back problem, which is why you can’t get on the boards.

And…you are most welcome.
(This one is out of sequence, but is important to post asap. enjoy)
theseeker

PostWed Jan 03, 2001 9:15 am  Reply with quote  

Wholly pay-off Batman !....

nsa....gets commision from EZCLEAN, ZONE ALARM, AD-AWARE.....

This is a sales pitch folks :

nsa writes: /

>If this sounds like you or someone you know, then there is a fix for this. The NSA hates this software, more than they hate EZCLEAN, ZONE ALARM, AD-AWARE, and many of the other useful tools for the netizen.<

Whats funny is when you load up with all this software...and don't know how to configure it....it makes your problems worse....

go see a geek if you can't access certain areas....maybe your security settings...maybe...

you my friend have taken a long walk on a short pier....or you pitch.....

T/S

nsasucks

PostWed Jan 03, 2001 9:19 am  Reply with quote  

I guess you make up this stuff as you go along, eh? Are you a hater, or agency employed?

Or both?

The value of this intel has helped countless people, but in your world, they shouldn't know, huh? You ARE very obvious. Run into your kind all the time, so chill.
theseeker

PostWed Jan 03, 2001 9:32 am  Reply with quote  

Chill my ass, if you know anything about computers you know the word conflict....in life and practice I'm sure you know of....

You choose to mis-lead....

I choose you for my entertainment....

I also think if your stupid enough to keep important info on your machine unprotected...your in a world of hurt to...

so there

T/S
nsasucks

PostWed Jan 03, 2001 9:37 am  Reply with quote  

Thank you. You've given me all I need to know about you. And I won't be responding to anything you have to say, ever again. Put simply, it would be a waste of spirit.
nsasucks

PostWed Jan 03, 2001 9:40 am  Reply with quote  

Hey people!

In order to get a commission, I would have had to provide a link with a comm# on each of these FREEWARE softwares I mentioned.

Dickbird doesn't explain how you can get a commission without a link or the OBVIOUS fact that FREEWARE IS FRE!!!!

He's disinformation and is simply trying to keep you away from something that will help you all out TREMENDOUSLY.
theseeker

PostWed Jan 03, 2001 9:58 am  Reply with quote  

I guess if I told you to buy intel stock I'd need a reference number too.....

WHATEVER !!!!

Think of it like this slow man....if you were trying to bust marijhuanna growers you could advertise in a magazine as a dealer of grow lamps....

see how easy....

What kind of traffic comes from your mouse ?

YOU'VE been had....or they have and you are capitalizing on it... evil..evil...evil....

------------------
T/S
theseeker

PostWed Jan 03, 2001 10:55 am  Reply with quote  

Last one for me too, your little spam session was exactly what you said they do...

>Whenever some critical information is posted that is something of a key to whatever topic a given board is discussing, their online agents start bringing up topics (usually old news and anything OT to get the item pushed off page one) to make sure that the critical info goes toward the back asap.<

Alot of good topics got pushed back because of you....

Too easy...zzzzzzzz

T/S
Thermit

PostThu Jan 04, 2001 3:41 am  Reply with quote  

I'd like to point out that often many of the problems that people see on boards are due to problems with the server or software for those boards. Two of the most popular Chemtrail sites have these problems. Chemtrail Tracking USA is Yahoo! based, and suffers from gross underpower on the message server aspect of the board. Every once in a while the board grinds down to a creep, causing great consternation. But I don't think, as is claimed by some on the board, that it is related to topics being discussed at the time. Carnicom's board has a known problem with it's banning feature. For those that understand how the internet and webboards work, banning is notoriously tricky. So, point being, it could be the spooks, but much more likely you are just hitting another bump on the infobahn.

quote:

Dickbird

nsasucks: creative, but try to go easy on the names. Surely you realize that not every person that doesn't believe in Chemtrails is an agent?

Seeker, please don't post that hideous picture again.
nodebbunker

PostThu Jan 04, 2001 6:01 am  Reply with quote  

A good firewall, not a free one will give you the protection you need from intruders on the net. If the alphabet agencies want into your life, they will get in no matter what. Sounds like a ringer, Seeker, you are correct! Scare 'em and tear 'em. A real PAY-triot.

------------------
just a housewife from Indiana
nsasucks

PostThu Jan 04, 2001 6:13 am  Reply with quote  

The tag team approach. How classic. You people can't stop this information. Ever.

Get used to it. We laugh at you.
nodebbunker

PostThu Jan 04, 2001 7:11 am  Reply with quote  

P-E-E-K.

------------------
just a housewife from Indiana
nsasucks

PostThu Jan 04, 2001 7:29 am  Reply with quote  

and that's another six. The people of Argentina, thank you in advance, for helping them become, CT aware.

I love you guys.