Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Fighting Back #1 The Push Off

Chemtrail Central > Fighting Back

Author Thread
nsasucks

Fighting Back #1 The Push Off PostWed Jan 03, 2001 5:28 am  Reply with quote  

ÖIím going to let you in on something about fighting back and this goes to the heart of the matter regarding a post I made yesterday called CHEMTRAIL GENOCIDE. You want to do something that is a little more than just chatting and holding yourselves in the light? Sure you do, or you should. So, without further ado, letís each week look at some ways that we can protect ourselves and do SOMETHING that is non-violent and breaks no laws, real or imagined.

TO do that efficiently, we must first understand how we are being used and manipulated. To do this, we need COUNTER INTELLIGENCE. To that end, I will provide everything I know. Trust me when I say that this and other posts in this vein, are just making a whole bunch of spookers who are trying to bury this CT activism in the grave, mad as hell. Good.

So from now on, I will only post in that regard which will give you all those weapons you need to identify the enemy and truly, and possibly for the first time, a chance to fight back.

I have written up a total of 250 lessons, each a short paragraph or two, which will give you mostly low-tech ways to defeat their high-tech harassment and attack of your right to free speech and free anything. Bitch all you want about this post, but once youíve read a few of these, youíll see the value pretty quickly of having this knowledge.

Lesson #1 THE PUSH OFF
Whenever some critical information is posted that is something of a key to whatever topic a given board is discussing, their online agents start bringing up topics (usually old news and anything OT to get the item pushed off page one) to make sure that the critical info goes toward the back asap. How can you check this? Well, letís say you post something a a board you are new toóand choose a topic and board not germane to you, ie gun controlóabout zone alarm or something equally important. Watch how quickly it is pushed off and down from the page. Note the posters who quickly appear to push it off with new topics. Youíll notice a pattern. Anytime someone comments on your topic, these same four or five people will create, yet again, twenty new topics to push it off until no one replies to your original and very important topic. The best people to catch this are the board moderators themselves, who have access to IP addresses of their posters. Once this technique becomes well known, the imposters must resort to new board Ids in hopes of not being caught doing a push off.

The push off then has several features which make it easy to discern. They are
1. the original pattern of posters who push off the data the agencies would rather you didnít know about. Lesson one given here now forces these posters to go to plan B, which is get new board Ids so they can break the pattern.
2. the moderator is essential in watching for same Ips requesting multiple board Ids and bam, you have them.
Remember, these guys donít have unlimited server Ips to function from. Air farce intel usually means a set of proxy servers with given IP ranges. Once a block is identified, we can bang them off.

To make this lesson work, you must first go to a board that is new to you. Choose a topic that is normally not in your identity profile. If you are a gardening new ager, go to a board that is about black civil rights and gun ownersóanything that or any board that youíve never wanted to even go to. Get it?

Second, post something critical to help the members. Give out information not normally know about internet security or anything else that is vital to privacy or whatever. Understand?

Just to piss everyone off again, I offer the information from BEATING THE SPOOKS.
Iíve been thinking about system problems on the net and certain links and boards, and here is what I do and why.

ZONE ALARM
Because the world is full of people who want to ruin your day and mostly they have the initials USA on their sleeve, not some kid down the block, Zone alarm will do it. This will stop most low-level attacks, but not NSA attacks if you use IE or Netscape.

Close your ports by testing them and doing some configing with SHIELDS UP.
Even with Zone alarm, you can still have your computer vulnerable to attack so there is a site that will check your ports and give you an easy to follow diagram for the system u use

This will thwart a lot of attempts into your system.

ADAWARE
This software will kill any spyware in your system. Spyware is software secretly installed behind your back which works while you are online. Get it, let scan your system, and the results will surprise you. I scan every few days, and it finds new spyware all the time. Shows you how much you are being REALLY attacked without you even realizing it.

EZCLEAN
The NSA and CIA has deals with Microsoft (oh, yeah, believe it) which allows little backdoors into your operating system you never knew about. Ezclean makes this go away. Use it often.

With all these softwares, go to the original site to get them, use your search engine to find their homes, I wonít give out the links because I donít want to be accused of anything. Nonags is a good site, but try to find the original home pages so you get the real deal.
theseeker

PostWed Jan 03, 2001 7:45 am  Reply with quote  

I usually don't even dignify posts of this nature with an answer but since I don't care for the word "suck" I will grant you the only bit of truth you have probably ever heard in your paranoid life....

you say :

>I have written up a total of 250 lessons<

really...and you can't get the term in vain right ? you used an e...

>With all these softwares, go to the original site to get them, use your search engine to find their homes, I wonít give out the links because I donít want to be accused of anything. Nonags is a good site, but try to find the original home pages so you get the real deal.<

I read this at censorcom...and you gave the links...do you think were all a bunch of....morons ?

You also mentioned something of IP's...listen...I have posted with the same IP since I started my quest....so has reynolds,deb,and any other credible poster.

YOU don't piss me of...I feel sorry for you....I really do...inner peace can never be achieved by looking under your bed all the time...

T/S

Lulu

PostWed Jan 03, 2001 8:25 am  Reply with quote  

Do any of these fighting back clips give advice on how to uncover the reason for the spraying of chemtrails?

[Edited 2 times, lastly by Lulu on 04-07-2001]
nsasucks

PostWed Jan 03, 2001 8:31 am  Reply with quote  

Your most welcome. Consider it done.
theseeker

PostWed Jan 03, 2001 8:55 am  Reply with quote  

Ok lulu, of course that's the proper use metaphorically, but it sure brought you up out of your chair !

I just wanted to see how quick the "sharks" would attack.....

Like this :

>It's ironic you should speak of morons...Don't feel sorry for nsasucks, feel sorry for yourself as you are one neuron short of a synapse.<

That's very funny, it is you who thinks the sky is fAlLiNg !!!!!

I study...you post and edit....quite often....

And by all means nsa, post your fear-mongering crap.....do you know how YOUR every move is tracked here ?

not mine....BTW....

T/S

Lulu

PostWed Jan 03, 2001 9:05 am  Reply with quote  

theseeker-
You were the first shark attacking, as usual. Trying to scare off the new posters. Since when is it a crime to edit one's post and add an after-thought or two??? I'm glad you're studying my posts; you might learn something, but then again maybe not...you forgot to pay your brain bill. The sky is falling? That's news to me. I thought it was dripping chemtrails that are falling.
theseeker

PostWed Jan 03, 2001 9:25 am  Reply with quote  

Lulu, you have edited out every one of your deroggetory comments that YOU have made ...don't flatter yourself, scare off posters...your funny....did you see the date of my register at this forum ?

7/25/00....

I would have already scared them off by now....you should really give people more credit....it is you who can't stand the light of day....questions just wear you out...eh ?

The truth is hate to those who hate the truth

T/S
LTC8K6

PostWed Jan 03, 2001 3:52 pm  Reply with quote  

We read your drivel already. Some time ago.
http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/ubb/Forum9/HTML/000029.html

nsasucks

PostWed Jan 03, 2001 10:23 pm  Reply with quote  

IF you don't like it, don't read it. Too bad you can't stop it, huh?

Must piss you spooks off. Good.

There are six of us posting these all over the world. We are even uploading the FBI manual on counter-intelligence. So F**k off.
LTC8K6

PostThu Jan 04, 2001 1:22 pm  Reply with quote  

If I wanted to stop you, NSA, why would I post a link to your info? How would posting a link to your info stop you from posting it? I think you are just mad because I posted the link here long before you posted the material here yourself.