Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
FIGHTING BACK #35

Chemtrail Central > Fighting Back

Author Thread
nsasucks

FIGHTING BACK #35 PostSat Apr 07, 2001 8:46 am  Reply with quote  

The NSA is the NET. They are DARPA. They are the router/masters from which all data streams through. As such, their sixth gen crays are very busy processing gazillions of bits of data a nanosecond.

But there are also, multi-tiered levels of military intelligence, local police intelligence, DEA/FBI/CIA/ONI/DIA/CID/blahahahahahaelkjfalkajsdf...until the end of time.

and remember this fine point > EACH HAS DIFFERENT LEVELS OF SECURITY ACCESS KNOWN AS GS RATINGS, CRYPTO, BLACK, L1, CL1...get the idea.

For instance, you have been tagged as an activist by the local feds who in turn has the local cops snoop on you, say, in the capacity of "pavement artists." Cops being cops, they try to do a little more than that. They use whatever software they can get access to (in most cases, lease time on CARNIVORE) as well as some little ditties they got from their buddies in drug enforcement, like COGENT. Now these local thugs can't see what the NSA can see, so maybe they do a little trojan horsing around. Maybe it is an airforce operative unit out of Nellis who can't, for certain reasons, be privy to all the data that is collected through PROMIS or ECHELON. So, being thugs, they do their little nasties, like Back orifice you (a spyware) in an email attachment that is a solicitation for a cell phone deal, or whatever. Bottom line is, they used your POP to get inside and now that little spyware is sending data they generally would never get to see. Now it doesn't reall matter which lower level agency is doing it - as long as it doesn't interfere with something going on higher up the sicko/intel food chain, they are generally left to wreak what havoc they might on you...cause...hey...harassment surveillance is pretty effective...so nothing is said. Meanwhile you get these pesky little port attacks, trojans, packet file transfers created by other nasty little registry bots...get the idea.

(BTW, if you search your registry, win98, and find a line in it called COMICCHAT.EXE, it's a cia bug)

Isn't life with spies SO VERY MUCH FUN? (NOT)

I've decided to add in some thread stuff to help explain the above:

Weird computer happenings
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Has anyone else noticed anything similar to the following:

I now have verified that a known "virus" (of unknown intent and origin) is resident on my computer.

It had masqueraded itself as an "Applications" folder which inadvertantly ended up in my trash bin, and will (for whatever reason) not allow itself to be deleted.

Disk Editor doesn't recognize it (VERY odd), and in fact won't see it. Neither does anything else accept my Mac desktop, which again, seems incapable of deleting it.

Simultaneous with its appearance, I have noticed that each time I log into this board, I will first receive a "transfer interrupted" message -- much as if packetized information is being sent from my machine to another destination BEFORE I can actually log into Carnicom's site (which eventually happens). This, in fact, does NOT occur whenever I try to log in elsewhere on the web, in fact it basically never occurs anywhere else -- JUST at my initial boot into Cliff's site.

Thus it would appear likely that a Trojan Horse has affected my machine, for the express purpose of keeping tabs on exactly when I'm posting or viewing at Cliff's. [FYI, this should be a fairly easy endeavor for even a second grader, as I'm a regular poster at the board and all posts are universally time stamped - proof yet again that the term "intelligence" is being misapplied.]

I'll let you know what eradicates this when I find out, if it has any "siblings" resident on my machine and where (I've been able to clone it several times already), and in fact may publish the source code on the web when I find it.

If anyone has any good ideas on how I could trace the exact source of this little pest, or otherwise send a "love letter of sheer appreciation" along with these proposed prying-eyes-packets in the meantime, just let me know...

Please take a look at the SECURITY ALERT thread I recently posted. What you describe is quite similar to the intrusions I detected. My security software detected a trojan horse that a remote computer attempted to download to my hard drive. I caught it but another program had slipped through prior to installation of the firewall. This little bastard attempted to transmit information from my hard drive via my pop-mail application to another remote computer. This all occured while posting on this board.

My advice:

1) Reformat your HD. Stop feeling sick about it and get it over with. It is the only certain way to remove an invasive program. And even then, the data is still accesible. NSA protocol requires it's employees to reformat seven times to completely erase a disks's contents.

2) Purchase a firewall. I'm no Mac expert, but I'm sure there are software solutions available. If Norton makes something for you long-suffering Mac users, I would recommend you go with them.

3) Abandon your POP-mail programs and accounts. Web based is far more secure.

Finally, any decent network security application will log the offending remote computer's IP address. You can then attempt to track the culprit down with a WHOIS search.
Unfortunately, anyone can use a proxy IP number. I'm surprised the gov't agencies lurking on this board aren't more discrete with their IP information. Perhaps the messenger is the message, in this case.. good luck....

Chem(11)

ZONE ALARM
Because the world is full of people who want to ruin your day and mostly they have the initials USA on their sleeve, not some kid down the block, Zone alarm will do it. This will stop most low-level attacks, but not NSA attacks if you use IE or Netscape.

Close your ports by testing them and doing some configing with SHIELDS UP.
Even with Zone alarm, you can still have your computer vulnerable to attack so there is a site that will check your ports and give you an easy to follow diagram for the system u use, mac or ibm.

This will thwart a lot of attempts into your system.

ADAWARE
This software will kill any spyware in your system. Spyware is software secretly installed behind your back which works while you are online. Get it, let scan your system, and the results will surprise you. I scan every few days, and it finds new spyware all the time. Shows you how much you are being REALLY attacked without you even realizing it.

EZCLEAN
The NSA and CIA has deals with Microsoft (oh, yeah, believe it) which allows little backdoors into your operating system you never knew about. Ezclean makes this go away. Use it often.

Just a comment. Sorry I can't help with computers.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Perpetually fighting these sick, Godless pukes is an exercise in futility. The more you attempt to block their privacy invasions, the more agressive, and interested in pursuing you they will become. This stuff you guys are talking about would just flat out drive me insane.

I just use a web tv, live a clean life, have nothing to hide, and hope the bastards will get really bored by me. Truth be told, these a--holes are about the most exciting aspect of my life. I'm not breaking any laws, I'm not drinking or doping, I'm not out chasing tail. NOTHING.

I am guilty of participating in "free speech" with a few fellow Amerikans on a damn computer message board. I am guilty of daring to ask what I am breathing, eating, and drinking... These sick, out of control THUGS, are absolutely nothing short of CRIMINALS, earning a paycheck in exchange for their crimes against man and God. At least I am confident in the knowledge that they will not get away with it forever.

My advice to them remains the same....... Stop...... Think about what you are REALLY doing....... Who the REAL enemies to the welfare of this country, and freedom are. Not what your handler says, but what your heart, common sense, and God says. This is America. In America, what you are doing is CRIMINAL, even if it has been made "legal". Your handlers are just BIGGER criminals, that's all. Even if you don't believe it now, you will one day find out that you traded your eternal soul for your treasonous paycheck. Get out now, even if it puts your life at risk. Trust me..... You would rather feel the wrath of Satan, than the wrath of God.

Comic Chat
Actually, the file you are referring to is CChat.exe, which resides in the program files folder. The registry entry is HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT/ComicChat.room.1

I discovered this program a few months ago and assumed it was an outdated extra thrown in with Win 9x... clicked it and...nothing. I removed the program, simply because I'm anal like that.

So I guess my question would be, NSA, is this program part of the the Windows installation CD-ROM or is it acquired in some other fashion?

More on Back Orifice...

"According to one source connected with the Department of Defense, several DOD officials had even decided to stay in Las Vegas just to see and evaluate the application."
www.zdnet.com/zdnn/storie...85,00.html

Comical Chatting
Guided: I agree. Most people come under the boot simply because they want the truth and little else. In our time, that means the harsh hand of the Gestapo.

Chem: The intel I received on this is that they will bundle it with anything. The reg key calls into action various sub-routines that starts sending your latest data, in packets, over the wire to Langley and it seems every time you delete, it appears again a few days later. This was one of those deals with MS and the agency, which allows them a pass key into your computer world. Hell of a thing really. The NSA has two other similar keys, though the information I had on them was stolen with my laptop in Jan.

If you use MS products, at any time, you re-releasee these keys back into your registry every time you load up OFfice, win9x, blah blah. THey are designed to reinstall themselves if deleted. That makes it very very tough to permanently exile these little feiends.

Most trojans and virals are lower level intel ops trying to play "catch up" with the big boyz at Deitrich and Langley.

AND THIS OTHER RELEVANT THREAD:
SECURITY ALERT
AT APPX. 1930 HRS. I RECIEVED NOTIFICATION FROM MY INTERNET SECURITY SOFTWARE THAT A TROJAN HORSE/BACK DOOR PROGRAM WAS BEING DOWNLOADED TO MY HARD DRIVE FROM THE REMOTE COMPUTER.

IT APPEARS THAT THIS ATTEMPT WAS MADE FROM THE EZBOARD SERVER ITSELF.

APPX. FIVE MINS. LATER I WAS NOTIFIED THAT AN UNATHORIZED PROGRAM RESIDING ON MY HARD DRIVE WAS ATTEMPTING TO ACCESS THE INTERNET.

CONTINUED INTRUSION EFFORTS WILL BE DOCUMENTED AND POSTED ON THIS BOARD.

ONCE AGAIN, WHILE LOGGED INTO THIS FORUM , UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO MY COMPUTER WAS ATTEMPTED. A RECOGNIZED TROJAN HORSE PROGRAM ATTEMPTED TO INSTALL ITSELF AND ANOTHER TROJAN PROGRAM ATTEMPTED TO TRANSMIT INFORMATION ACROSS THE INTERNET.

MORE TO FOLLOW...

FLKook
(3/28/01 9:00:21 pm)
Re: SECURITY ALERT
What are some of the better brands of personal Internet security and personal firewalls?

Chem11
(3/28/01 9:34:05 pm)
Re: SECURITY ALERT
Zone alarm, Norton and Mcaffe are three that come to mind. I highly recomend that users of this forum install a firewall, even if you are using dial-up.

Reformatting you're hard drive will also eliminate any trojan horse that manages to infiltrate your system. It's a major pain, but it's the only way to maintain a clean system.

This is the first documented attack that I have encountered while on this particular board.

Well, looks like my little fishing expedition payed off.
To quote Roy Sheider, I think I'm going to need a bigger boat...

Guided Muscle
(3/28/01 11:34:08 pm)
Do what I did.
Get Webtv.

Windy
(3/29/01 10:23:43 pm)
re: security
I use ATGUARD. It stops cookies and ads. It's a firewall too.

Chem11
(3/29/01 11:58:17 pm)
Update
I have confirmed that the attack involved an attempt to utilize my e-mail program to transmit personal information across the network. As I understand it, e-mail is a gaping hole in firewall security. Perhaps un-installing your POP mail programs and utilizing a web-based solution would be advisable...

in2truth
(3/31/01 11:07:35 am)
firewalls
One of the firewalls mentioned above (zone alarm) can be downloaded for free:

download.cnet.com/downloa...-1.3231710

FLKook
(3/31/01 11:57:11 am)
Re: firewalls
Thanks, In2. Re: Email being a major hole in security. If utilizing a web based email is a solution, do you have to disable the POP based email? Need this for biz. Can they still suck your POP files even you are using firewall and web based email to visit truth seeking sites?

Chem11
(3/31/01 5:25:36 pm)
Re: firewalls
FLKook, yes you would have to completely remove your POP mail program. What happens is the malicious hacker will use
the program to transmit information without your knowing it. In other words, you won't see Outlook or whatever booting up...

Renegade19
(4/6/01 10:53:40 pm)
pop mail
You could keep your pop email on a separate computer. Just use it for emails only, or for emails plus some other low profile stuff.

nsasucks
(4/6/01 11:58:42 pm)
I hear ya
With MS outlook, you might as well be CCing the FBI every time you write. I mean it. A while back, there was a site on the web that lasted about 10 days and it was former MS code engineers/developers who wanted to inform the world about OUTLOOK. THen it went away. Of course.

Two softwares that come through clean, SO FAR, are popcorn and phoenix mail, which an buddie went through with a fine tooth and said was okay. That be what I use.

Again, you can get these from NONAGS.com for free!

[Edited 1 times, lastly by nsasucks on 04-07-2001]