Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
For members of the military who are thinking about posting h

Chemtrail Central > The Neutral Zone

Author Thread
TopGun0069

PostMon Aug 13, 2001 1:18 am  Reply with quote  

MUST FIGHT IT.....KEEP THREAD ON TOPIC......CANNOT KEEP THIS UP.....MUST WARN OTHERS....
theseeker

PostMon Aug 13, 2001 1:40 am  Reply with quote  

lol.... that on topic stuff is at deb's, mav...not in the zone, unless your trying to keep yourself on topic ??? hmmm...

anyway...dan told me about the bug problem of yours in a post at deb's....I would prove it but for some reason all his posts are gone....

oh well !

T/S
3T3L1

PostMon Aug 13, 2001 5:02 am  Reply with quote  

a person called NSASucks would attack me at every turn without me making one statement about him. I would post something that had nothing at all to do with him, and he would be on the attack. He used Freeform to launch his little story about a character called "TopFag" that was, among other things, sodomized by a couple of farmers after being spit on. The whole thread is insulting to the military, and there were were no criticisms of the thread at all until Thermit finally stepped in.

I need to apologize to you specifically for that one, Maverick. As you know, at that time nsasucks had me mesmerized. He was spinning some fascinating yarns. The stuff that I could check out appeared to be true, and I fell for it hook, line and sinker. I was appalled at his calling you his bitch, etc., but I never stopped to realize how such abuse would make you feel. (Mega-insensitive on my part.) Thanks for sticking with your principles, Maverick, even though I enabled Mr. Sucks in his project of behaving badly.
mark sky

PostMon Aug 13, 2001 5:44 am  Reply with quote  

"and there were were no criticisms of the thread at all until Thermit finally stepped in."
actually it was mark sky that stepped in first and made Thermit aware of the situation
Thermit

PostMon Aug 13, 2001 11:20 pm  Reply with quote  

Yep. A bad use of freeform, that's for sure. And mark sky is right, he hated that thread, and apparently had been trying to push it down the list by posting to another thread, until he caught my attention.

If it was up to you, Maverick, would you delete the thread, or let it stand as a monument to what not to do...?