close ups

Post new topic Reply to topic
Chemtrail Central > CT Science

Author Thread
number77

close ups PostSat Jan 31, 2004 4:59 am  Reply with quote

i'm not sure i understand what this site is for, and i couldn't post it in the chemtrail secton, but i figured this would keep you guys busy for a while http://www.dfrc.nasa.gov/Gallery/Photo/B-747/index.html
cotton

Location: sparta,mo. christian
PostSat Jan 31, 2004 10:14 pm  Reply with quote

Hey, #77, I'm new to and I don't know where I am either. Thanks alot for the e-mail address. I'm going to check that out for sure. Your right it will keep me busy for awhile. I'm from southern MO we got chemed again this moring. The second time this week. A grid pattern with lots of X's. Takes about 3 hours for approx. 6 jets. I see a increase in this activity. Very scarey stuff.