Orgone Generators ...

Post new topic Reply to topic
Chemtrail Central > CT Science

Author Thread
Boomer Chick

Joined: 01 Sep 2003
Location: Colorado
Orgone Generators ... PostWed Apr 07, 2004 1:22 am  Reply with quote

----the way to fight back with the latest in "chembusters!"

Found this link on a yahoo board!

You can make your own, too!

I don't know if they work for sure, but Don Croft swears they do!

I'm not selling them whatsoever!

http://www.tearingdownstrongholds.com

Orgonate them!

Read about orgone generators at:
http://www.educateyourself.com
Mech

Location: THE 4th REICH USA
PostWed Apr 07, 2004 1:27 am  Reply with quote

Wilhelm Reich's research no less.

http://www.orgonelab.org

I've got an orgone accumulator
It makes me feel greater
I'll see you sometime later
When I'm through with my accumulator

It's no social integrator
It's a one man isolator
It's a back brain stimulator
It's a cerebral vibrator

Those energy stimulators
Just turn your eyeballs into craters
But an orgone accumulator
Is a superman creator

It's no social integrator
It's a one man isolator
It's a back brain stimulator
It's a cerebral vibrator

I've got an orgone accumulator
And it makes me feel greater
I'll see you sometime later
When I'm through with my accumulator

By:HAWKWIND

Combating Debunkers.
http://www.orgonelab.org/skeptics.htm

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Mech on 04-06-2004]
halva2

Location: Greece
PostWed Apr 07, 2004 4:19 am  Reply with quote

Don Croft swears too much.
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail
Boomer Chick

Joined: 01 Sep 2003
Location: Colorado
PostWed Apr 07, 2004 9:40 pm  Reply with quote

LOL! I think!

Well, you don't have to believe in them!

Some do.

Whatever!

Mech -- The orgone generator is supposed to clear the air of negative energy and many say it clears chemtrails. Who actually knows?

I'll check out William Reich! Cool lyric!

Funky doodle!

Boomer Chick

Joined: 01 Sep 2003
Location: Colorado
PostWed Apr 07, 2004 9:46 pm  Reply with quote

Thanks, Mech, I saved the Reich Orgone site!
The debunker site was great, too!

halva2

Location: Greece
PostThu Apr 08, 2004 3:40 am  Reply with quote

Sucking Eggs seems to be devoting all his time to working with Don Croft nowadays. Another political casualty of debunker activity.
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail
Boomer Chick

Joined: 01 Sep 2003
Location: Colorado
PostThu Apr 08, 2004 6:32 pm  Reply with quote

I don't know what you mean by that, halva!

If one sees Don and Carol Croft and Ken Adachi as "distractors" then your statement seems to carry validity.

However, if one sees Don and Carol Croft and Ken Adachi as fighting the PTB, sincere in this cause, and knowing about chemtrails, HAARP, the Illuminati, and low frequency wave intentions, then your obtuse reference makes no sense.

It's a matter of opinion at this point, unless you can come up with corroborating evidence that these people are phoney gov. agents!!! Your viewpoint would then become fact, if I'm reading you correctly.

And you are entitled to your opinions!

I'm open to any information and I often go to their site to find information and am not thoroughly convinced of the efficacy of their cloudbusters, etc. Nor am I totally convinced that the ELF towers are actually broadcasting impulses to influence our minds. But I'm open to all their assumptions and beliefs, though not as yet thoroughly convinced, however, at this point. But open.

Suckingeggs may or may not be contributing to furthering the truth. It is not up to me to judge; nor can I judge that.

halva2

Location: Greece
PostThu Apr 08, 2004 9:16 pm  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Boomer Chick:
It's a matter of opinion at this point, unless you can come up with corroborating evidence that these people are phoney gov. agents!!! Your viewpoint would then become fact, if I'm reading you correctly.

And you are entitled to your opinions!

I'm open to any information and I often go to their site to find information and am not thoroughly convinced of the efficacy of their cloudbusters, etc. Nor am I totally convinced that the ELF towers are actually broadcasting impulses to influence our minds. But I'm open to all their assumptions and beliefs, though not as yet thoroughly convinced, however, at this point. But open.

Suckingeggs may or may not be contributing to furthering the truth. It is not up to me to judge; nor can I judge that.

B.C., the only point that can be made for certain as far as I'm concerned is the point made in the HAWKWIND verses Mech quoted.

The mechanics of the gadgets that Don Croft, Sucking Eggs and others concern themselves with are a mystery to me. Learning more about them is somewhere on my list of priorities, but certainly not in the top ten.

But what I have seen is the pressures building up on a person prior to a decision to channel energy first and foremost into this particular activity. Pressures from three sides: from debunkers, from the more politically and socially oriented chemtrails/geoengineering activists, and from Don Croft.

If you want to study the process yourself I can, if I search a little, give you the links.

Judge not lest you be judged, said Jesus.

Well, we are all judged anyway, as far as I can see, so why not judge?

[Edited 1 times, lastly by halva2 on 04-08-2004]
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail
Boomer Chick

Joined: 01 Sep 2003
Location: Colorado
PostSat Apr 10, 2004 1:23 am  Reply with quote

Assessing the validity of this or that gadget or this or that issue, is of course our individual responsibility and our choice. Beyond that, to judge others as to their individual choices based on their individual assessments is only our business when it negatively affects us individually or as a group or species!

Viewing the chembuster efficacy ranks quite begnign in it's effect on me. If it works -- good. If it doesn't, no big deal. But to judge someone else who finds a chembuster effective and slam him or her -- just doesn't ring my chimes! So I express it!

There are better bones to chew!

peace, halva!

bc
suckingeggs

PostMon Apr 19, 2004 10:45 am  Reply with quote

Hey Halva,

Not been round these parts for awhile but it don't mean I am not politically active as well as hands on thwarting the NWO, TPTB, Illuminati and close to the top of the food chain the Vril, reptiles and all the other DORsiders..

Orgone is an intellectual wankfeast, until you start gifting and experiencing the change/s that take place.

The Etheric Freedom Fighter network is growing everyday, we now have inventors from all walks of life, psychics, intuitives, sensatives and empaths, all focussing on the problem of chemtrails, deathforce/entropy towers, underground bases, freemasonry hang outs etc.

And with that we are still actively participating in the political process...just like you.

Mark

[Edited 1 times, lastly by suckingeggs on 04-19-2004]
Boomer Chick

Joined: 01 Sep 2003
Location: Colorado
PostTue Apr 20, 2004 12:00 am  Reply with quote

Hey! Mark!

Good work! A friend of mine and I are going to place some tower busters around town! We're very excited about it! She sent me Croft's latest letter about the progress of your group! He's very positive!

Kudos to you and your group!

Power to the orgonites!