Whoa, check this out...

moonmama

Joined: 27 Aug 2003
Whoa, check this out... PostFri Sep 03, 2004 5:19 pm  Reply with quote

http://www.freedomunderground.org/memoryhole/pentagon121.swf
Swamp Gas

Location: On a Hill in the Lowlands
PostFri Sep 03, 2004 5:31 pm  Reply with quote

Amazing!!! What also amazes me is that some well meaning sites, for instance, whatreallyhappened.com, think that this is all propaganda created by the NWO to keep our minds off of WTC, that the Pentagon attack is exactly the way the media and government says it is. His evidence is the landing gear found at the wreckage from a 757. Could the gear have been planted?

The evidence is compelling for a missle strike, to say the last, and I have to agree with the video.
Swedishoo

Joined: 09 Aug 2000
Location: NC
PostSat Sep 04, 2004 12:22 am  Reply with quote

Awesome video! Amazing.
Mech

Location: THE 4th REICH USA
PostSat Sep 04, 2004 1:11 am  Reply with quote

OUTSTANDING!!!

SH*T HOT!

5 STAR PRODUCTION!

KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT 9-11 FOLKS!!
Azimuth

Location: New Zealand
PostSat Sep 04, 2004 2:14 am  Reply with quote

Shocking and very compelling evidence, if true, God help us all.
Mech

Location: THE 4th REICH USA
PostSat Sep 04, 2004 2:53 am  Reply with quote

I dont think the evidence can be more clear.

I suggest everyone see Alex jones..THE ROAD TO TYRANNY as well.

Fahrenheit 9-11 for those not ready for the AWFUL truth.
Mech

Location: THE 4th REICH USA
PostSat Sep 04, 2004 4:20 pm  Reply with quote

Download 9-11 The Road to Tyranny

Here:

http://www.c0balt.com/resources/911/download.shtml
Mech

Location: THE 4th REICH USA
PostSat Sep 04, 2004 4:35 pm  Reply with quote

9-11 NYC FIREFIGHTERS tell it like it is...hearing bombs go of in the buildingsf.

http://www.letsroll911.org/discussion_in_firehouse.mpg