What the hell does Bush mean by this?

KNOW-THIS

What the hell does Bush mean by this? PostTue Sep 07, 2004 7:42 pm  Reply with quote

http://news.bostonherald.com/election/view.bg?articleid=43150

Bush mixes words while speaking about health care
By Associated Press
Tuesday, September 7, 2004

POPLAR BLUFF, Missouri - It's the kind of statement from President Bush [related, bio] that is certain to make its way into the collections of his verbal mixups.

Speaking in Missouri yesterday, Bush was talking about the rising cost of health care, and about frivolous lawsuits.

He told a crowd, ``Too many good docs are getting out of business. Too many O-B-G-Y-N's aren't able to practice their, their love with women all across this country.''

That comes off as almost perverted as far as I'm concerned. Does anyone else find this statement beyond creepy?
increase 1776

Location: Bizzaro World
PostTue Sep 07, 2004 8:13 pm  Reply with quote

Sounds like typical 'Bushspeak' for lack of a better term.Sometimes his rantings and ravings are your basic Freudian slips.The Moron can't complete a whole sentence without an earpiece or a tell-a-prompter,and then, only when he can pronounce the words.
_________________
"The police are not here to create disorder.
The police are here to preserve disorder." Mayor Richard Daley
skizz

Location: usa
PostTue Sep 07, 2004 8:35 pm  Reply with quote

that dork is all over missouri . he's up north today. every word out of his piehole is bunk but people just seem to eat it all up as the truth. are they still hoping for something or is america become that stupid to the truth.
lets go people get him the f**k out of office before he really buries us in a big hole, namely his posterior.... Rolling Eyes
increase 1776

Location: Bizzaro World
PostTue Sep 07, 2004 8:43 pm  Reply with quote

Every event that piece of dogshi.. goes to is staged.Hand pick,good Nazi's behind the furher 100%.Can we have a Zeig Heil.These people that show up for his events would probably wipe his butt for him,if he asked them to.All most likely have FBI checks done before the invite.
_________________
"The police are not here to create disorder.
The police are here to preserve disorder." Mayor Richard Daley
skizz

Location: usa
PostTue Sep 07, 2004 8:51 pm  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by increase 1776
Every event that piece of dogshi.. goes to is staged.Hand pick,good Nazi's behind the furher 100%.Can we have a Zeig Heil.These people that show up for his events would probably wipe his butt for him,if he asked them to.All most likely have FBI checks done before the invite.
thats the truth in a nut shell. i seen it first handed when chaney came to town to do a "town hall meeting" by invite only. only good contributers allowed. i had a massive check done on me just to park his fancy plane, with a scope trained on me for good measure.
Mech

Location: THE 4th REICH USA
PostTue Sep 07, 2004 8:57 pm  Reply with quote

He told a crowd, ``Too many good docs are getting out of business. Too many O-B-G-Y-N's aren't able to practice their, their love with women all across this country.''

One word = DUMBASS!!!

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
KNOW-THIS

PostTue Sep 07, 2004 9:02 pm  Reply with quote

Somewhere deep within his demented subconscious mind he equates Gynecology with love? And to say that Clinton was the pervert? These are not words generated by a sound mind.
CDsNuTz

Location: Down the hill a bit
PostTue Sep 07, 2004 11:13 pm  Reply with quote

If this MORON gets re-elected, we all need to have a "PULL HIS HEAD OUTTA HIS A$$" party, All americans get a chance to help him get his head out.
David

PostTue Sep 07, 2004 11:33 pm  Reply with quote

quote:
If this MORON gets re-elected,

I don't believe 'elected' is the proper term for what happen. I would use the term 'selected' as in stolen via a fraudulent election.
But I totally agree on the MORON tag. He couldn't wipe his butt without a teleprompter or earpiece giving exact instructions.
CDsNuTz

Location: Down the hill a bit
PostTue Sep 07, 2004 11:40 pm  Reply with quote

SORRY: If he RE-STEALS the election,Hows that??
CDsNuTz

Location: Down the hill a bit
PostTue Sep 07, 2004 11:41 pm  Reply with quote

Althought selected or reselected WOULD be a better term.
David

PostTue Sep 07, 2004 11:50 pm  Reply with quote

Smile Smile Smile Smile
zoobie555

Location: Conroe, Texas, USA
PostWed Sep 08, 2004 2:09 am  Reply with quote

Not creepy when you think about how his mind works. He probably subconsciously tried to combine a 4 or five sentance subject into two. I'm sure he was supposed to have said something about a doctor's love of helping people, OBGYNs specializing in helping women, blah blah blah (whatever they had written out for him). But he just ran it together, skipping the hard words and only pronouncing the easy ones. Maybe he accidentally skipped a line on the teleprompter or the person reciting it into his headpiece skipped a line. Although... business and practice are fairly good sized words for him. I think he's actually getting better!