Chemtrails in Missouri

Zedek

Joined: 15 Nov 2004
Location: Missouri
Chemtrails in Missouri PostMon Nov 15, 2004 1:55 am  Reply with quote

Over the last two or three months I have awakened to chemtrails. In that time I have seen a large amount of them in the skies of southern Missouri. Yesterday I awoke to a beautiful clear blue sky, but immediately noticed two chemtrails in the western sky and the airplane laying down a third. About an hour later I went outside to do chores and noticed chemtrails in the eastern sky. By noon our beautiful autumn sky was completely overcast.

Does anyone know what in the world is going on?

Zedek
Orwell knew

Location: Mid-Missouri
PostWed Nov 17, 2004 3:46 am  Reply with quote

Greetings Zedek,

Most of the people that ABSOLUTELY know are reportedly not talking at least openly "on the record". It would probably be safe to assume that most all of the "atmosperic modification" events fall under the "need to know" basis such as one would find in the gov. and military.

However tens and tens of thousands are watching and learning and it becomes VERY VERY obvious, that our skies are being INTENTIALLY modified using aerosol applications from planes to "create clouds" at least weekly in most areas if not daily.

Some of this is evidentally "cloud seeding" which has occurred for years and years. This includes obvious things like rainmaking, fog generation, hail supression, etc. etc. and one can even find private small companies that offer this. The military seems especially interested in dominating the weather (climate) for political reasons and for battlefield advantage as well.

I also live here in Missouri(mid) and I and many of my colleagues have noticed too that another use seems to be to "turn down the sun" (as scientist Ed Teller advocated as a way to fight warming). I have noticed CONTINOUSLY almost WITHOUT EXCEPTION that whenever it starts to get "unseasonably hot here" (which is MORE AND MORE often" the planes will come out and cool it down applying their "smokey white trails" that can blend together and form on some occasions a SOLID translucent white film that acts like Teller's sun shade. One can EASILY feel the temperature drop in only a matter of hours on some occasions due ONLY to these sprays as NO OTHER CLOUDS have entered the area, and one watches ONLY the trails turn to clouds then a solid haze.

Cliffford Carnicom and William Thomas are two names that come readily to mind regarding research though I have not taken the time to thoroughly research their work. Really it's so blatantly obvious to habitual observers that one can see "creating clouds" for WHATEVER purpose appears to be AN objective.

There are also many documents books and researchers looking into the many now admitted biological and chemical testings that have been performed on (as one congressional report stated millions of people hundreds of cities over decades). Also Alaska's HAARP project appears to use introduced atmospheric aerosols by planes. And let's not forget about what another researcher Jim Phelps called "air pharmacology" which might be described as fighting air "pollution" wiht more "pollution".

I have undoubtedly left out some "programs", but anyway take your pick what is going on specifically inyour area. I PERSONALLY feel that the aersol cloud making operations are NOT meant to harm specifically(though the materials used MIGHT prove potentially toxic) but are instead for the most part (excepting uses for war) simply ban-aid solutions to the horrendous effects mankind is having on the planet in terms of environmental degradation. I can say that the "turned down sun" affect that the trails are having here SURELY masks the REAL unadultered temperatures and without "chemtrails" the "warming data" from this area would be significantly greater (a possible way to also conceal while 'treating') warming temperatures.

I re-posted a site by self described weather-man in a post a few days ago where he claimed that the trick now was not so muc to dtermined what natural weather conditions are going to cause what affect, but rather what organization was affecting the weather and for what reason.

Hope you take the time to thoroughly look at all of the pics and info here and that you find it useful.

Keep looking up(it's the BEST teacher)

SmT
loohan

Location: North-Central Arkansas
PostThu Nov 18, 2004 1:39 am  Reply with quote

Orwell, your explanation almost make sense. I live in North-Central AR, and lately we have been getting whiteouts, more or less, anytime it's not naturally overcast. Today was the most extreme whiteout i've ever seen , and it peaked early afternoon.

Right now, the usual apparent motive of drought-creation (i've been busting droughts in this region for years, and expect to continue to do so successsfully no matter how much they sparay and HAARP) does not seem applicable, as the recent drought has been demolished, and they are investing too much to be wanting to merely start a new one.

But this is November, and i didn't see anything like this in the heat of the summer. In fact, the cool summers we have been having lately i attribute to orgone devices in the region. Don Croft planted the first orgonite chembusters in Harrison, AR, Springfiel, MO, and i think St Louis May of 2001. 2001 was the first year we had a mild summer. Since then, i have been the main force breaking droughts. Often, when i do something to break a manufactured drought, a bunch of cool weather also comes in for a long time.

To me it seems laughable to think that a government cabal is secretly attempting to make the weather cooler, when all past evidence i've seen here is that they spray/HAARP to dry things up, and ORGONE devices seem to be what is cooling summers off here.

Incidentally, my friend Clyde and others have been making monster chembusters in central MO lately, and that helps. Also, the Dallas/Ft, Worth area is heavily orgonized lately. A lot of these fronts lately seeem to come through these orgone concentrations as well as my area.

However, i am baffled at their recent extreme spraying here, and it is obvious that they are blocking out the sunlight in a big way, for whatever reasons.
_________________
Visit my orgone information site, http://loohan.com/ for tips on what you can do about weather mod and chemtrails. Plenty more wacky sky pics, too!
Orwell knew

Location: Mid-Missouri
PostThu Nov 18, 2004 3:22 am  Reply with quote

hey loohan I have read a little about Orgone, but still remain basically "uneducated" as to it's theory and application.

Your talk of drought busting sounds very interesting. Do you feel strongly this "stuff" works at the "back-yard" level or beyond?

Yeah, As I said before and you seem to recognize, there are potentially alot of different programs (and programers) out there that may be actively engaged in atmospheric modification for a whole host of reasons at any given time.

Realizing how advanced slowing and potentially stopping hurricanes has reportedly become, one has to really wonder about such weather 'anomilies' as the four hurricanes plowing into Florida in only a matter of weeks (right before the election) While I heard on Tom Beardens site (haven't yet visited) that he claimed it was done by the Yakuzi,(japanese Mafia???) I have to wonder more if the U.S. election might not have been a target. IN any case it sure took ONE HELL OF A DIRECT HIT!

SmT
loohan

Location: North-Central Arkansas
PostSat Nov 27, 2004 1:51 pm  Reply with quote

Wow, i replied to you on this thread like a week ago, Orwell. I didn't realize this forum had a disappearing messages problem. I don't remember if i checked to see if it posted.

Anyway, yes, it is effective on a back-yard level.

I don't do traditional Reichian orgone stuff, as one can create imbabances with it, particularly if one is untrained in it.

I prefer the modern tech that TRANSFORMS artificially negative energy to positive energy.

[edit] Oops, maybe i never was able to post it, as i just found this file on my desktop:

Yes, Orwell, i do have the impression it is effective. I wouldn't say i've subjected it to the most scientific of rigors, but so far there seems to be a direct correlation between what i do, and the amount of rain we get. For me personally, from limited experience, the chembusters seem much less effective for drought-breaking than driving energy into the ground, though i don't know why.
I don't do traditional Reichian cloudbusting stuff, as i know little about it, and it can be harmful in untrained hands. Plus i have more of an affinity for technology that CONVERTS negative to positive energy to restore the balance. (THEY have been messing up the yin/yang balance for millenia.)
And, yeah, it's stuff most anyone can do fairly economically. I find i need to bury a new unit every few months, though, as the effectiveness wanes, not from loss of power, but, i suspect, the range of activity widening (i suspect it's processing energy in a more diffuse way at more of a distance). Some people find that moving items occasionally helps a lot.