Chemtrails over Dallas

soulcore

Joined: 25 Dec 2004
Location: Dallas
Chemtrails over Dallas PostSat Dec 25, 2004 9:08 pm  Reply with quote

I'm a newbie to this whole chemtrail thing, but i witnessed my first LIVE spraying on dec 23rd, right after an unusual snowstorm.

Clear skys yesterday, then today (Christmas Day) They were back to it over DFW airport.

Pictures form the 23rd here http://www.soulcore.net/chemtrails

Pictures from today coming soon (i think i might have photagraphed a UFO today as well, strange what you see when you actualyl LOOK UP!)

I would be interested to know if there are any other NOrth Texas skywatchers out there noticing this stuff.
Jeanie

Joined: 18 Nov 2001
Location: North East U.S.A.
Gargage Crew PostSat Dec 25, 2004 11:30 pm  Reply with quote

Welcome Soulcore***Glad to hear you woke up and became aware. Can you offer any explanation why you previously didn't seeeee the sky being assaulted on a daily basis Question This has been a BIG mystery to many of us as to how ANYONE can go through life and not notice the Garbage Crew where they ought not be, heavenly places ...Regardless glad you are aboard. Very Happy
soulcore

Joined: 25 Dec 2004
Location: Dallas
PostMon Dec 27, 2004 6:12 am  Reply with quote

You know, i honestly canít say. im an artist, as well as amateur photographer, so ive always been taking pictures ... particularly of cloudscapes. I had noticed the strange straight-line clouds, but i guess because i never actually saw the planes doing this.

Another thing ... i grew up way out in the suburbs, and have only been living IN Dallas for about year, and the first half of that i was particularly busy with a new job. Now i want to go back and look thru all my cloudscape pics.

I also saw spraying again on the 25th and today the 26th. I got pics yesterday that iím about to post but today my batteries died.

And at the worse time. There were 4 planes over the DFW airport. Going back and forth. Leaving trails and making X's. It was unbelievable ... there were dot-dot-dot patterns in the sunset.... little white dots where the trail would begin or end. Incredible.
soulcore

Joined: 25 Dec 2004
Location: Dallas
PostMon Dec 27, 2004 12:01 pm  Reply with quote

So i coudnt sleep (for obvious reasons) an had an afterthought.

In the past 5 days i have mentioned my recent observations to several different people, and other than ht e"i'll hafta pay attention" answer i get the "there just contrails" answer a lot.

I'm currently trying to convince my father that im not crazy and that this goes on, tomorrow im going to try and drive him around DFW to actually see this in action.

i think the best deception is to have it out in the open.