Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Jack Blood

Chemtrail Central > Debate and Debunking

Author Thread
Terlingua

Jack Blood PostSat Dec 18, 2004 9:26 pm  Reply with quote  

From reading past posts I see that some of you know who Alex Jones is. I have been listening to Alex for many years. I also listen to Jack Blood when I can. Have any of you ever heard of him? He's fairly new.

http://www.jackblood.com/

It looks like there is some kind of controversy developing concerning Jack. Do any of you know what's going on? I really enjoy listening to him.

Look at these:

http://worldzone.net/science/reality2u30/darkness.html

http://www.letxa.com/jackblood.php
KNOW-THIS

PostSun Dec 19, 2004 12:28 am  Reply with quote  

Oh boo-hoo, Jay wasn't given enough time to speak. Perhaps it's because he never really had anything to say to begin with? He's lucky that his mouth wasn't gagged full with Kotex. It always seems to be the right-wingers that complain the most about things like this too. I say fu*k em!
If Fox News can do it and still be accepted as mainstream than why not Jack Blood?

PostMon Dec 20, 2004 4:04 am  Reply with quote  

We know all about Jay Reynolds the shill and all the other twits who regularly try to break up forums on various sites.

Those people who shat on Jack Blood's forum are the same idiots who used to have free rein here at CTC.

The only thing they know how to do is attack the messenger and try to post facts about NORMAL contrails..which are entirely different than chemtrails.

No mystery here.

They are chemtrail debunkers.

Funny how at least 90% of them are also BUSH supporters.
Swamp Gas

PostMon Dec 20, 2004 3:14 pm  Reply with quote  

Don't forget Jay "John" Reynolds is an oil/energy man, and is probably being paid for his work as a disinformation purveyor, and Double Speak Master.

PostMon Dec 20, 2004 7:12 pm  Reply with quote  

I'm a listener of Jack Blood's Deadline Live show and I think it's fantastic. I find it extremely informative concerning daily news events pertaining to the NWO.

I'm also a member of the RBN forums (Republic Broadcasting Network) where we've recently been infiltrated by a group of Chemtrail debunkers. I personally don't know much about chemtrails and don't pretend to but the group that came into our, for the most part, peaceful forum came in guns a blazing trying to debunk chemtrails.

It pretty much started when someone posted a topic about a chemtrail documentary and soon after that post in came Yaak and Co. in a way that I and others at the forum considered to be a very rude and confrontational manner.

At first we tried to have a peaceful discussion with them but once we learned the true nature of their intent from one of our members who found the debunkers forum and learned of their plan to come over to RBN and disrupt its forum, they instantly became untrustworthy in our eyes so the debates became a little more heated.

Let me just say that Chemtrails are very low on the priority list over at RBN, no disrespect to anyone here.

This went on for about a day or two. So Jack decided to let their side be heard and invited one of the debunkers, "Jay", to call in to HIS show to state how the debunkers believe they don't exist and are really only contrails.

So Jay calls in to the show on December 8th. At the time "Jay" called in Jack had one of his sponsors on, Marijah McCain, as a guest. When Jack brought "Jay" in "Jay" immediately starts patronizing this woman. And after a minute of these two bickering back and forth Jack seemed to become a little upset, and rightfully so in my opinion, at "Jay's" obvious use of air time to attack his guest.

To make a long story short it wasn't the friendliest of interviews and in the days after the interview there was a gigantic flame war on our boards with the debunkers and some of our threads ended up being yanked. At first the chemtrail threads were locked but the flame wars soon trickled over into non-chemtrail threads so they were yanked.

According to Jack it wasn't his decision to yank them it was RBNs. And the threads were yanked because of things that were said on both sides. But the fact of the matter is the board was peaceful until the debunkers came in and disrupted the forum.

So now in an act of revenge, again my opinion, for booting them from the forum and not appeasing to their needs and not giving "Jay" an apology for being rude to Jack's SPONSER/GUEST in a live interview, the debunkers and "Jay" have decided to launch an attack Jack campaign. That is probably why you see people like "Terlingua" mysteriously posting this topic here.

Terlingua, by the way are you by chance related to Yaak or Kootenai?

Anyway, if anyone wants to listen to Jack's show Deadline Live over the internet to find out what he's really about here's the link:
http://rbnlive.com/listen.html

His show airs M-F 3pm to 5pm Eastern Time.

You can also listen to all the Deadline Live shows and all other RBN show Archives "For Free" at this link:
http://mp3.rbnlive.com/Blood04.html

Sorry that this matter trickled over to your boards.

PostMon Dec 20, 2004 8:01 pm  Reply with quote  

The plot thickens.... Twisted Evil

Anyway, thanks for the tip stallion, and welcome to CTC.

You find aerosol spraying is as important as any other exotic weapon or enviornmental "band-aids".

Yaak/Kootenai (same person), Whitemajikman, and a slew of other disinformation purveyors go around to all the intelligent sites, and do the same thing. They are either extremely bored individuals or are being paid to do this. Jay Reynolds and Letxra2000 are their "deities", and they are all Bush Supporters....'Nuff Said?

Question PostMon Dec 20, 2004 8:42 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
stallion4:

WHAT? What kind of a question is that? Are you by chance related to J. C. Clayton?
Swamp Gas

Re: Question PostMon Dec 20, 2004 8:55 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by stallion4

It's a perfectly logical question, since Yaak puts all of his/her handles as names of state parks or towns in the western United States, and the post that started this thread looks like publicity for Jay Reynolds and Letxa2000, not too mention Terlingua and crazycanuck(Whitemajikman), Yaak, and about 20 others from Maverick's signed up at almost the same time at Jack Blood. Just call me suspicious.

PostMon Dec 20, 2004 11:08 pm  Reply with quote  

Nah...You're just a "paranoid kook"..Swamp Gas.

Wink
Swamp Gas

PostTue Dec 21, 2004 3:53 pm  Reply with quote  

Last edited by Swamp Gas on Mon Dec 27, 2004 3:56 pm; edited 3 times in total

Yaak the Gnat Attack PostMon Dec 27, 2004 4:52 am  Reply with quote  

Edited by mech

Swamp Gas

PostMon Dec 27, 2004 4:27 pm  Reply with quote  

http://www.securenntp.com/software/mirc.htm

Must have time on his hands to keep changing hosts

AND be related to JERRY (Gerald) Reynolds of Fargo, ND Spam Infamy