Russia to launch Iran Spy Satellite

Mech

Location: THE 4th REICH USA
Russia to launch Iran Spy Satellite PostFri Feb 04, 2005 2:30 am  Reply with quote

Russia to launch Iran Spy Satellite

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=64477

I wonder if pretzel Bushie the wonder nazi has the nads to launch a "terror" war against Russia?

Or the lack of BRAINS?
Mech

Location: THE 4th REICH USA
PostFri Feb 04, 2005 3:30 am  Reply with quote

Russian MIG 27 FLanker

MIG 29

SU-24 Fencer

YAK-141 VTOL

Just SOME of the superior Russian technology Bushie the nazi
thinks is no big deal.
Swamp Gas

Location: On a Hill in the Lowlands
PostFri Feb 04, 2005 2:44 pm  Reply with quote

And look who is holding joint military exercises together. I would too if an Apocalyptic Psycho was theatening the world and spreading "FREEDOM®"

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/world/wire/sns-ap-russia-china,0,374267,print.story?coll=sns-worldheadlines

ANd this also:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2004-12-27-russia-china-maneuvers_x.htm?POE=NEWISVA

Russia, China to Hold Security Talks

By VLADIMIR ISACHENKOV

Associated Press Writer

February 2, 2005, 8:01 AM EST

MOSCOW -- Russia and China will hold regular security consultations, President Vladimir Putin and a visiting Chinese official announced Wednesday, moving to further strengthen close military cooperation between the two Cold War-era adversaries.

China's State Councilor Tang Jiaxuan told Putin that Beijing does not have such a consultation mechanism with any other country. He called Russia China's "main partner for strategic cooperation."

"This is the first time ever that China is establishing a mechanism of national security consultations with another country," said Tang, who said he had discussed details of the initiative with Russian Security Council secretary Igor Ivanov earlier in the day.

"We decided to establish such a mechanism with Russia because we have close positions regarding the international situation, key international and regional issues, as well as issues related to maintaining peace and helping global development," Tang said. "We have common strategic interests related to those issues."

Putin hailed an increasingly close cooperation between the former Communist rivals, saying that "relations in the political, economic and security sphere and in the field of military cooperation have been developing intensively."

Putin said that Moscow is looking forward to a visit by President Hu Jintao set for May and a joint Russian-Chinese military exercise set for later this year.

The maneuvers, set to begin in August, were seen by many observers as Russia's response to the cooling of relations with the United States and other Western nations, most recently over the presidential election in Ukraine.

Gen. Vladimir Mikhailov, Russia's air force chief, said last month that Tu-22M and Tu-95 bombers will take part in the exercises, hoping to encourage China's interest in buying them.

China's air force has some older Soviet-designed bombers, but they have far lower capability than the Tu-22Ms and Tu-95s, which are capable of hitting distant targets with long-haul conventional or nuclear-tipped cruise missiles.

After decades of rivalry, Moscow and Beijing have developed what they call a strategic partnership since the 1991 Soviet collapse, pledging their adherence to a "multipolar world," a term that refers to their opposition to a perceived U.S. domination in global affairs.

China has purchased billions of dollars worth of fighters, missiles, submarines and destroyers, becoming the No. 1 customer for struggling Russian defense industries.
Copyright © 2005, The Associated Press
Heard it from a pilot who spoke real gooooood!
CDsNuTz

Location: Down the hill a bit
PostSat Feb 05, 2005 8:19 am  Reply with quote

This nation is DEAD!!!!!!They're getting sick of our s!@# and are gonna take us out.Probably be as good a time as any to get the F*ck outta here.They could send over a fifth of their combined populations and wipe us off the face of the earth.How are we gonna fight 2or3 soldiers for every 1 of us,When a third are children another third are getting to old to fight,and half of the other third is disabled do to whatever you can think of.(ie) vaccines,legal drugs,bad diets,chems and so on.....

What really pisses me off is I'm not even a religous person but i know enough about the bible to be able to see that the blind sheeple of this nation are right where the bible tells them they will be,Blind and stupid.Couldnt see a friggin monkey if it was sitting there grinning right at them.FOOLS!!!