Pope's assasin - message to Pope!

m3th0d

Location: Rijeka, Croatia
Pope's assasin - message to Pope! PostSat Feb 05, 2005 3:03 pm  Reply with quote

After seeing a translation of Mehmet Ali Agca's letter to Pope John Paul II in my local newspaper I searched for the same news on the net...not many news sites published this I think

Translation:
Dear pop John Paul II, You and I suffer for the realization of a universal divine plan. I wish you a speedy recovery- I thank you for revealing the 3rd Fatima secret on May 13th 2000.
Dear pope,now you have to confirm the Divine Truth that we are at the end of the world. This is the last generation of humanity on planet Earth. Only like this will God give you health and miraculous strength for the coming years. In any case, I love you Karol Wojtylo and I sedn you my best wishes"

link:

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/news/02032005_nw_pope.html
_________________
*~Peace&Ganja~*
Cornelia

Joined: 24 Dec 2004
Location: EU (Zoorope)
PostSat Feb 05, 2005 5:38 pm  Reply with quote

Confirmed, my fellow Zooropian Wink.
Here in Italy some newspapers reported the same news.
*****No english mothertongue*****
m3th0d

Location: Rijeka, Croatia
PostSat Feb 05, 2005 5:41 pm  Reply with quote

Ciao, bella Italia! Cool Wink
*~Peace&Ganja~*