BUSH: 3 JOBS is "uniquely American."

Mech

Location: THE 4th REICH USA
BUSH: 3 JOBS is "uniquely American." PostThu Feb 10, 2005 1:28 am  Reply with quote

BUSH: 3 JOBS is "uniquely American."

Can you believe the PIG HEADED ARROGANCE of this @$$hole?

***

Drudge Report | February 9 2005

Last Friday when promoting social security reform with 'regular' citizens in Omaha, Nebraska, President Bush walked into an awkward unscripted moment in which he stated that carrying three jobs at a time is 'uniquely American.'

While talking with audience participants, the president met Mary Mornin, a woman in her late fifties who told the president she was a divorced mother of three, including a 'mentally challenged' son.

The President comforted Mornin on the security of social security stating that 'the promises made will be kept by the government.'

But without prompting Mornin began to elaborate on her life circumstances.

Begin transcript:

MS. MORNIN: That's good, because I work three jobs and I feel like I contribute.

THE PRESIDENT: You work three jobs?

MS. MORNIN: Three jobs, yes.

THE PRESIDENT: Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that. (Applause.) Get any sleep? (Laughter.)

****

YEAH...REAL FUNNY you PR*CK!!!!

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad