DELETED

Louis Aubuchont

Location: Parsonsfield, Maine
DELETED PostSat Apr 02, 2005 7:52 pm  Reply with quote

DELETED DUE TO THE POLICY OF CTC IN LETTING THE DEBUNKERS OVERRUN THE SITE.

FOR THAT REASON I WILL NO LONGER BE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SITE.

Last edited by Louis Aubuchont on Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total
willbee

Location: usa
PostSun Apr 03, 2005 12:16 am  Reply with quote

Shocked Good find Lou ,if Scott is right it is worse then we thought. Jafo...
Louis Aubuchont

Location: Parsonsfield, Maine
DELETED PostSun Apr 03, 2005 12:59 am  Reply with quote