Aluminum tests positive in rainwater!

ssallen

Aluminum tests positive in rainwater! PostWed May 18, 2005 9:44 pm  Reply with quote

My results are back! I took a sample of pure clean rain water
to Magic Valley Lab to be tested for aluminum.
Each tests costs $15.00 so I could only afford to have one test done.
They found 1.9 mg/L (millegrams per liter) of aluminum in my rain water.
The maximum allowable according to the E.P.A. is 0.05 - 0.2 mg/L
in drinking water! So where is all this aluminum poison going?
Into our drinking water, and cooking water and cleaning water for ourselves,
our kids and animals.
Where is this aluminum coming from?
_________________
ssallen
jbrowzin

Joined: 29 Dec 2004
Location: DFW
PostWed May 18, 2005 10:36 pm  Reply with quote

Magic Valley? What State / City?

Good job. Any other metals reported? (ex: Barium, etc.)

re>Where is this aluminum coming from?

Gee Whiz! I wonder...
_________________
"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when grown men are afraid of the light."
~ Plato
ssallen

PostThu May 19, 2005 12:50 am  Reply with quote

jbrowzin: Hi, Magic Valley Labs Twin Falls, Idaho
No other metals were tested because they want $15.00 per test. I would like to do Barium. I would love it if everyone on CTC would find their local
water testing lab and take in a rain sample of pure clean rain water and
then post their results here. It took me three weeks for results.
Just an idea.
We could even coordinate and each person who is interested could chose a metal or toxin that way the burden wouldn't be so much $$$$ for one person. And also it would be good to compare results.
Anyone else interested?
Post your name and what metal you are doing.
CTC what do you guys think?
_________________
ssallen
ICU812

Location: Edmonton, Canada
Lab Results PostFri May 20, 2005 7:02 am  Reply with quote

Scott from http://www.weatherwars.info/ talked about getting a country wide cross section of precipitation chemistry results after I sent him some data I recorded over the past several years.
The only thing the results prove is that the 'tested element' exists in the precipitation being tested. If a nation wide study showing high amounts of aluminum in precipitation was jammed up the media's butt it 'may' gain some additional public attention. It couldn't hurt, however there are many sources of aluminum and linking it with 'aerial releases' alone is very difficult. I do agree that more must be done to get information to the public.
Data taken up north as a benchmark for "aluminum in precipitation" showed 'natural' amounts of aluminum as 0.009mg/l. (results below)

It may be a good investment.....or not.

I began a thread a while back called "Lab Results" which held most of the test results we performed. Can't find the thread anymore but here's the data from the good investment I made.

Edmonton recieved approx. 2.5" of snow/ice rain precipitation between Nov. 8-12, 2002.
A sterilized container as directed by nw labs was placed in an open secure area in the north end of the city.
The sample was sealed after the collection period and delivered to the lab. An analysis was performed on Aluminum and Barium only.
Aluminum
0.148 mg/l
Barium
0.006 mg/l
Snow sample results from accumulated or collected snowfalls 2002/2003.

North Edmonton Feb. 04, 2003 Al 0.066 mg/l B 0.004 mg/l

North East Edmonton Feb. 04, 2003 Al 0.030 mg/l Ba 0.002 mg/l

Cardiff Feb. 04, 2003 Al 0.041 mg/l Ba 0.002 mg/l
(City of Edmonton Tap Water on Feb. 04, 2003 Aluminum 0.028 mg/l Barium 0.052 mg/l)

North Edmonton Jan. 03, 2003 Al 0.085 mg/l Ba 0.018 mg/l
West Edmonton Dec. 06, 2002 Al 0.373 mg/l Ba 0.021 mg/l
East Edmonton Dec. 06, 2002 Al 2.83mg/l Ba 0.124 mg/l
Note: Due to the high reading our lab suggested performing an additional "dissolved aluminum" test.
Dissolved Al 0.027 mg/l
North Edmonton Nov. 12, 2002 Al 0.148 mg/l Ba 0.006 mg/l

The following test results are from the Snap Lake Diamond Mine environmental study.
(Additional benchmark information is most welcome)

Local Study Area (within 500m of mine buffer zone) Aluminum 1 mg/l Barium 0.061mg/l
Regional area (a 31km radius) Aluminum 0.0093 mg/l Barium 0.001 mg/l

As indicated in the "Regional" area, Aluminum was found at levels of 0.0093 mg/l and Barium at 0.001mg/l. "Edmonton results from the Dec.06 sample are nearly 250X higher than these 'benchmark' results".
The table is on p. 14 of 53 in the study, link: http://www.mveirb.nt.ca/Registry/EADeBeers/Section%2011%20 Environmental%20Health/11_1-6%20Environmental%20Health.pdf
Reference:
National Atmospheric Deposition Program/National Trends Network (NADP/NTN). http://nadp.sws.uiuc.edu/
Snap Lake Diamond Mine http://www.debeerscanada.com/files/snap/infrastruct.html
US geological survey http://bqs.usgs.gov/acidrain/
Lowell Wood http://www.house.gov/hasc/testimony/106thcongress/99-10-07wood.htm
Dr. Sven Israelsson http://www.met.uu.se/eng/forsk/sven.html

March 16, 2003
Another Sunday snowfall which was proceeded by a small amount of rain. (Leaving sparkles on the skin as the rain evaporated or ran off)
Samples were collected and once again submitted to the lab for analysis.
Total Aluminum 0.108mg/L
Total Barium 0.066mg/L
May. 05, 2003
Al 0.020 mg/l
Ba 0.001 mg/l

Lab results of early June rain 03
Aluminum 0.044 mg/l
Barium 0.005 mg/l

Ice rain .............
Aluminum 0.269mg/l Barium 0.016mg/l
Snow ..................
Aluminum 0.173mg/l Barium 0.020mg/l

March 24, 2005
Aluminum 0.250mg/l
Barium 0.008mg/l

Welcome to the club
jbrowzin

Joined: 29 Dec 2004
Location: DFW
PostFri May 20, 2005 4:44 pm  Reply with quote

SSallen & ICU812,

With all due respect, I applaud your efforts to "check it out for yourself". I supposed we could indulge in the effort to accumulate more data thereby providing yet more evidence of the content of that which is being showed upon us from above. However in doing so one would assume an end objective in collecting this data. What would it ultimately be used toward. There is already plenty of evidence from patents, DOD records, and yes, data collected from ground, water, and air samples. (HEPA filter tests, etc...see http://www.carnicom.com/contrails.htm) Fact of the matter is "they", "TPTB", are flat out denying they are doing it and are actively pushing propaganda and subliminal images (check out the "clouds" in the background of just about any automobile commercial) and overt false "scientific evidence" that the crap they are filling our skys with are "natural occurances" of "persistent contrails" from jet aircraft, which now, according to NASA, "planes make clouds". Oy!! Did they let mother earth know this?

http://asd-www.larc.nasa.gov/SCOOL/SCOOL.html

http://www.scienceclass.com/dayscape/pages/08.htm

"Contrail: "Cloud" formed in wake of jet aircraft, indicative of upper level humidity and wind drift"

What a bunch a BullCrp!!

What I'm getting at is we can accumulate all the evidence we want to and stick in their face and say see... here...what you are putting into our atmosphere. Don't you know this is poison? But the problem is they do know, but their plan is going forward no matter what. And they have and they will continue to lye and obfuscate and deploy outright propaganda to perpetrate this farce. IMHO - The only way we, the citizens who are concerned about these environmental crimes will ever have them publicly addressed at a national / international level is to educate the public our selves with the truth. I mean you can FKNG SEE them doing it if you can just get enough people to look up long enough and often enough to notice. WE need educate enough of our freinds and family to just look up and observe, daily, every time they go outside. And for me this is the best evidence or proof there can be. They can see it with their our eyes if they just look. "Seeing IS believing" I tell everyone. And about 90% of them look at me like I'm crazy when I explain it to them. But sure enough about 50% of them come back within a couple of months and say, "Oh! Yeah! Huh! They are doing that. Why are they doing it?" And that's when you point them to documents on Weather wars, Owning the sky's by 2025, and all the other existing phyiscal evidence, including the outrageuos levels of metals in our water and food supplies. And then they tell their freinds, and so on, and so on...

Again, no disrespect intended, and apologies for the rant, but the evidence is abundant. People just need to look up to observe the evidence. "Seeing IS believing" It's time for us to counter their propaganda campaign with our own truth campaign and get people to look up and see the evidence right in front our their own faces. Tell everyone. Look up. Observe. See it with your own eyes. Who are they going to believe? Some quasi-quack-science geek in a suite and tie, or their own eyes?

Anyway, many accolades to you for your scientific endeavours. Hang on to your results. We might could use them at a future date in the criminal trials! ;~)
_________________
"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when grown men are afraid of the light."
~ Plato
trails2see

PostFri May 20, 2005 8:34 pm  Reply with quote

O.K. I've been reading the posts on this site for a year or so now and I need to say. HOW in the hell can this be happening?? You people have the evidence. We can all SEE this crap being sprayed in the sky right over our heads. What in the hell do we have to do?? How can they be doing this and say they are not doing it?? I can't believe that there's no one anywhere with some degree of power that can't get this issue out in the open. What the fu*k is going on. God damn it!!!!!
Poco Loco

Location: Oregon
PostSun May 22, 2005 2:14 am  Reply with quote

And further more.....(lol; what else is left?) ....some of you "old timers" will remember that you can't name a name that TOCarm didn't contact years ago! I took his 40 page masterpiece to the local city council, chief of police, forensics crime lab, high school, head start facility, doctors, local hospital and state university... to no avail! People still point me out as a fool. They got that part right.
Jeanie

Joined: 18 Nov 2001
Location: North East U.S.A.
An Accounting Will Come PostSun May 22, 2005 10:14 pm  Reply with quote

Poco Loco; I commend you for your intelligence, perseverance, and guts...

"People still point me out as a fool. They got that part right."

NO Poco Loco, you are not the fool, the masses of humanity with their heads in the sand are the fools. IGNORAMUS'S. Don't be too disheartened, just think of all the folks around the world who are watching, like ourselves, and gathering evidence, as well as new ones each day, waking up to this crime, The day will come when all of us "fools" will be vindicated.