DELETED

Post new topic Reply to topic
Chemtrail Central > CT Science

Author Thread
Louis Aubuchont

Location: Parsonsfield, Maine
DELETED PostSat Apr 23, 2005 2:13 am  Reply with quote

DELETED DUE TO THE POLICY OF CTC IN LETTING THE DEBUNKERS AND TROUBLEMAKERS LIKE "FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe" AKA, "MAY41970' OVERRUN THE SITE.

FOR THAT REASON I WILL NOT HAVE MY POST ARCHIVED HERE AND I NO LONGER WISH TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SITE.

Last edited by Louis Aubuchont on Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:43 am; edited 1 time in total
BigJoe

Joined: 07 Dec 2002
Location: A Remote/Well Fortified Complex
PostSat Apr 23, 2005 12:53 pm  Reply with quote

"That information is available for free from the National Weather Service But under a bill pending in the U.S. Senate, it might all disappear."

Good find, Lou, and many thanks! The simple truth is, with all of this weather data now available to the general public... as it should be in a free society, we can easily see the TRUTH of what is going on in our skies, and now they want to censor this. Right now we can take the mainstream media to task on their weather forecasts... if this becomes a law, that will be impossible to do. I've been concerned that something like this could happen. Censorship of our weather!!!
Louis Aubuchont

Location: Parsonsfield, Maine
DELETED PostSat Apr 23, 2005 6:59 pm  Reply with quote

DELETED DUE TO THE POLICY OF CTC IN LETTING THE DEBUNKERS AND TROUBLEMAKERS LIKE "FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe" AKA, "MAY41970' OVERRUN THE SITE.

FOR THAT REASON I WILL NOT HAVE MY POST ARCHIVED HERE AND I NO LONGER WISH TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SITE.

Last edited by Louis Aubuchont on Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total
BigJoe

Joined: 07 Dec 2002
Location: A Remote/Well Fortified Complex
Scary stuff Lou... PostSat Apr 23, 2005 8:11 pm  Reply with quote

And the disturbing thing about all of this, Lou, is that it all makes perfect sense, and fits right into place. If you want to "own the weather", such as the air force is presently bragging about, and fill the upper atmosphere with all types of toxic weather modification chemistry and gizmos, along with all sorts of high-tech space weapons of mass destruction, one of the major things that you would need to do would be to deny the public any access to the satellite images, doppler radar images, weather data, etc... anything that would give the public access to view what they are doing up there! Even more disturbing is that once the public is denied access to their taxpayer funded weather satellite systems and images, along with everything else that allows us to view our weather, and our planet from space, then there is absolutely no limit to what these psychos can do up there. They will then have a blank check to do whatever they please. And we sure WON'T be able to count on the pablum that our forecasters feed us from the mainstream media. Just as one example, it was almost three years ago now that they drastically reduced the resolution on their local TV satellite images, most likely because the chemtrails and weather mod operations showed up so clearly on them! Now you can't see the CT's or weather modification operations going on within these images they now provide us on TV. And unfortunately, it only makes sense that the next and logical step in all of this would be the censorship of OUR tax funded weather systems and data. WE taxpayers own all of this equipment, not them, but, judging from the way everything else is going these days, I'm sure that they could sell this lie to the public on the grounds of "national security", or something like that... just one of many steps closer to Orwell's nightmare world of total government control... including the weather (And even in Orwell's nightmare police state, they still weren't able to control the weather!)

I've read this paper over and over SO many times that I can't count them all, yet each time I re-read it, it NEVER fails to give a a new case of the "creeps"... "Owning the Weather in 2025"...
http://www.au.af.mil/au/2025/volume3/chap15/vol3ch15.pdf
Louis Aubuchont

Location: Parsonsfield, Maine
DELETED PostSun Apr 24, 2005 12:40 am  Reply with quote

DELETED DUE TO THE POLICY OF CTC IN LETTING THE DEBUNKERS AND TROUBLEMAKERS LIKE "FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe" AKA, "MAY41970' OVERRUN THE SITE.

FOR THAT REASON I WILL NOT HAVE MY POST ARCHIVED HERE AND I NO LONGER WISH TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SITE.

Last edited by Louis Aubuchont on Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
BigJoe

Joined: 07 Dec 2002
Location: A Remote/Well Fortified Complex
Thanks Lou... PostSun Apr 24, 2005 1:00 am  Reply with quote

"I apologize for my eruption but it is due to the corruption!"

Same here Lou... Let's be friends... that's what REALLY matters! Very Happy
Louis Aubuchont

Location: Parsonsfield, Maine
DELETED PostSun Apr 24, 2005 4:07 pm  Reply with quote

DELETED DUE TO THE POLICY OF CTC IN LETTING THE DEBUNKERS AND TROUBLEMAKERS LIKE "FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe" AKA, "MAY41970' OVERRUN THE SITE.

FOR THAT REASON I WILL NOT HAVE MY POST ARCHIVED HERE AND I NO LONGER WISH TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SITE.

Last edited by Louis Aubuchont on Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total
AtomHeartMother

Joined: 14 Nov 2003
Location: Atlanta
PostSun May 29, 2005 10:25 pm  Reply with quote

This is not only interesting, This is Very Serious.
Not understanding legal terms very well, may I inquire:

  • If S.786 passed, would "Pay Weather Service" be the only option for reading weather data?
    (Except in severe weather)
    SNIP: http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/query
    _______(d) PROHIBITION ON CERTAIN DISCLOSURES- An officer, employee, or agent of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, the National Weather Service, or any other department or agency of the United States who by reason of that status comes into possession of any weather data, information, guidance, forecast, or warning that might influence or affect the Market Value of any product, service, commodity, tradable, or business may not--
    ______________(1) willfully impart, whether directly or indirectly, such weather data, information, guidance, forecast, or warning, or any part thereof, before the issuance of such weather data, information, guidance, forecast, or warning to the public under subsection (c); or
    ______________(2) after the issuance of such weather data, information, guidance, forecast, or warning to the public under subsection (c), willfully impart comments or qualifications on such weather data, information, guidance, forecast, or warning, or any part thereof, to the public, except pursuant to an issuance that complies with that subsection.

  • For easier ratification, could the S.786 National Weather Services Duties Act of 2005 be unknowlingly included within the S.50 Tsunami Preparedness Act?
    (Similar to how we Now have a national ID instead of Driver's Liscense)
    SNIP:http://www.wired.com/news/privacy/0,1848,67471,00.html?tw=wn_story_top5
    _______That's because lawmakers slipped the bill into a larger piece of legislation -- an $82 billion spending bill -- that authorizes funds for the Iraq war and tsunami relief, among other things, and is considered a must-pass piece of legislation.
    _______It's not the first time Congress has slipped contentious bills into larger legislation that is almost guaranteed to pass. In 2003, Congress augmented Patriot Act surveillance powers with wording slipped into the Intelligence Authorization Act, a bill that authorized funding for intelligence agencies.

  • And since Market Value is Priority #1 to those in charge, when the warning is recieved what good will the S.50 Tsunami Preparedness Act do anyway?
    (other than to use all that extra tax money laying around)
    SNIP:http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article7569.htm
    _______“We finally decided not to do anything because the tourist season was in full swing,” the source said. “The hotels were 100 percent booked. What if we issued a warning, which would have led to an evacuation, and nothing had happened. What would be the outcome? The tourist industry would be immediately hurt. Our department would not be able to endure a lawsuit.”

S.786 National Weather Services Duties Act of 2005 (Introduced in Senate)
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/query

S.50 Tsunami Preparedness Act (Introduced in Senate)
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/D?c109:1:./temp/~c109qakPqg::

S.50Tsunami Preparedness Act (Reported in Senate)
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/D?c109:2:./temp/~c109qakPqg::
"They may forget what you said,
but they will never forget how you made them feel."
~Carl W. Buechner~