To Mech..(or anyone else)

KNOW-THIS

To Mech..(or anyone else) PostSun Jun 12, 2005 8:34 pm  Reply with quote

Can you post a clip, audio or video suitable for dial-up that contains Alex Jones's prediction of 9/11 in July of 2001? I ask you because you seem to know where all of this stuff is. I thought I had found it on Prison Planet but it required a subscription or purchase of some sort. I was wondering if you or anyone else knew of another site or something that allowed free access to it, if even a tidbit of it. If he really made these prophetic statements beforehand I find it very fascinating. I'd like to play the clip to some other people that I know. The more that I read about this stuff, the more it all seems to fit together and it honestly scares the living s!@# out of me.
I wished that I could've seen the Washington Journal episode where the callers were grilling the 9/11 commission whitewasher member. I couldn't believe the way Lamb was just cutting them off in mid speech. If these are just wild and crazy "conspiracies" without merit or credence than why are they so damn afraid to allow the questions to be asked? If the allegations and accusations weren't true than they wouldn't have a solid foundation for which to stand upon and they would crumble in to irrelevancy on their own. The way the mainstream reacts with such fear to these questions and assertions forces me to believe that they have a strong reason to recoil from the mere discussion of such matters. One that indicates that the Bush nazi crime family is complicit in perpetuating Nazism in the US and throughout the world. There are no longer even miniscule shadows of a doubt veiling the truths that seem to be forever forthcoming.

This is what I found:

quote:
In July 2001, Alex Jones Warned of Globalist Plan to Use Bin Laden to Attack America
During the months of July and August 2001, Alex Jones ran a campaign which he dubbed 'Expose the Government Terrorists' on both his TV and radio shows. He encouraged people to call the White House and tell them not to go ahead and launched the staged terror attack that would become the foundation of their push for martial law.
On Wednesday July 25th 2001, during a taping of Alex's local cable access TV show in Austin, Texas, he elaborated on how the Globalists were set to use their operative Osama bin Laden and that the preparations for a terror attack were in their final stages.
Alex didn't have a crystal ball, he merely studied the elite's propaganda and was able to connect the dots and make a prediction that would materialize on September 11, 2001.
This clip is taken from Alex's video, Masters of Terror, which can be viewed in its entirety by subscribing to Prison Planet.tv at http://prisonplanet.tv/subscribe.html or can be purchased in hard copy at http://www.store.yahoo.com/infowars-shop/newmasofterv.html

_________________
"You find me offensive? I find you offensive, for finding me offensive"
Mech

Location: THE 4th REICH USA
PostSun Jun 12, 2005 8:46 pm  Reply with quote

I do have Alex jones 2001 attack prediction it in my own personal .MOV and .WMV files.

Id have to look for it.

Im sure I could compress it and send it to you in a file.

I dont have a host to put it on so everyone can view it.
Mech

Location: THE 4th REICH USA
PostSun Jun 12, 2005 9:02 pm  Reply with quote

I think you can download Masters Of Terror here.....

http://defiant.ws/torrent_32a9b2ab927509599330f289e7803b885ad8c32a.html

http://www.lastingnetworks.com/alexvideos/MOT88k.wmv
KNOW-THIS

PostSun Jun 12, 2005 9:03 pm  Reply with quote

I just sent you a PM with the e-mail address to send it to if you do happen to find it. I'd really appreciate it. If the PM doesn't go through (I have trouble with it at times) I'll send it to you over at Gastronamus or something.

Thanks.....

If you can't find it, no big deal.
"You find me offensive? I find you offensive, for finding me offensive"