O'reilly read my e-mail tonight

KNOW-THIS

O'reilly read my e-mail tonight PostFri Jun 17, 2005 1:20 am  Reply with quote

I was replying to a segment that he had done where he wa complaining about the fact that Shwarzenegger was being booed at a California college.

Here's the story:
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2005/06/15/state/n000516D23.DTL

He called these people idiots that night and then tonight he said that they were violating Arnold's free speech. Poor baby!

The original e-mail that I sent and what he actually read were entirely different and he conveniently left out the main point. He left out large portions of it and even took it upon himself to add words. We now have proof firsthand that he does this. Not that there was ever any doubts.

O'reilly said that the only reason that he even read my e-mail was to show everyone the kind of person that was booing him. As if I was even there.

I of course used a totally fake name and town as he requires that information before it can be read on air.

What a joke.....

I've sent him a bunch, not sure why he read that one? It was kind of dumb actually. I guess that's the kind of thing that he gravitates towards?
_________________
"You find me offensive? I find you offensive, for finding me offensive"
Mech

Location: THE 4th REICH USA
PostFri Jun 17, 2005 1:27 am  Reply with quote

That man is a plant.

He is there to PROGRAM minds dumb enough to buy his BS.

Nothing more...nothing less.
KNOW-THIS

PostFri Jun 17, 2005 1:33 am  Reply with quote

What I actually wrote:

quote:

Boo hoo Mr. O'reilly, so Schwarzenegger "the
california bill terminator" got booed because like
you, he sucks rotten eggs and everyone knows it. Too
bad no one on Fox News was crying disrespect when
Gray Davis was being booed.

What he read:

quote:
Boo hoo, Schwarzenegger got heckled because he sucks rotten eggs and everyone knows it...

Notice the 2nd highly condensed version and the convenient exclusion of the Gray Davis part, which was the main point! Also notice the strange insertion of the word "heckled" as if I would ever seriously use that word.

The moral of the story, O'reilly can only face an argument if he's able to edit your words beforehand to make it easier to confront. Even then he still sucks......rotten eggs that is..LOL!
_________________
"You find me offensive? I find you offensive, for finding me offensive"
Et in Arcadia ego

Location: The Void
PostFri Jun 17, 2005 3:39 am  Reply with quote

"If the President has commander-in-chief power to commit torture, he has the power to commit genocide, to sanction slavery, to promote apartheid, to license summary execution."
KNOW-THIS

PostFri Jun 17, 2005 10:37 pm  Reply with quote

Bought it the day it came out.

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/forum/thread5470.html&highlight=outfoxed
_________________
"You find me offensive? I find you offensive, for finding me offensive"
Et in Arcadia ego

Location: The Void
PostFri Jun 17, 2005 10:57 pm  Reply with quote

An who's that blonde twat that I would see on there talking the HUGEST amounts of s!@#?

That bitch helped me permanently give up TV almost completely..
"If the President has commander-in-chief power to commit torture, he has the power to commit genocide, to sanction slavery, to promote apartheid, to license summary execution."
KNOW-THIS

PostSat Jun 18, 2005 3:17 am  Reply with quote

quote:
And who's that blonde twat that I would see on there talking the HUGEST amounts of s!@#?

Would that be the fascist party doll/scarecrow, Ann Coulter?

"You find me offensive? I find you offensive, for finding me offensive"