WTC Collapse Likely a Controlled Demolition And Inside Job

Ellyn

WTC Collapse Likely a Controlled Demolition And Inside Job PostMon Jun 20, 2005 12:03 am  Reply with quote

This story has already been posted at: http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/forum/thread8635.html

In addition, comments have been made, so I am erasing this post.

The original article can be read at: http://www.arcticbeacon.com/articles/article/1518131/27302.htm

Last edited by Ellyn on Mon Jun 20, 2005 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total
stallion4

Joined: 20 Dec 2004
PostMon Jun 20, 2005 5:08 am  Reply with quote

I think this guy is disinfo. You can read more of my comments on Dr. Reynolds here:

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/forum/thread8624.html
"You don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows"