Political Coup of 1947

Swamp Gas

Location: On a Hill in the Lowlands
Political Coup of 1947 PostMon Jun 20, 2005 7:06 pm  Reply with quote

Seems like the author thinks the current political situation could have started in 1947, when the National Security Apparatus was put in place, and Nazis were imported here to run the CIA, banks, psychology, and News media.

Noble Gas has been saying this for years. 1947 was a significant year in so many fields.

http://www.noble-gas.com/1947.mp3

http://www.pressaction.com/news/weblog/full_article/jackowski06192005/

Sunday, June 19, 2005
They Had a Coup d'etat and We Weren't Invited...Now It's Our Turn

By Rosemarie Jackowski

Exactly when was it that the citizens of the United States lost their country? When did the coup take place and how did I miss it? Maybe I was rotating my tires that night.

There is plenty of evidence that somewhere along the line, we all have lost any influence that we might have had as citizens. Think about the Downing Street Memo. That should be enough to convince even the most ardent fan of the Republican or Democratic Party. That memo is just an echo of the Project for a New American Century.

Amnesty International has recently released a report about the Archipelago of U.S. gulags. Several years ago, I contacted all three of my men in Washington. I requested information about the number and locations of U.S. prisons in foreign countries. I also wanted to know how many prisoners were being held at each location and what their countries of origin were.

Surely our members of Congress would have that information. Wrong. My Washington delegation is usually prompt at honoring requests, but this time all three failed to come forth with any information. Yes, I know about FOIA. I remember thinking at the time, ďGee, I wonder what other information is denied to the members of Congress.Ē If the members of Congress donít know what is going on, who is running the show in Washington?

Did we lose our country during the reign of Ollie North? No, I donít think so. I vaguely remember him being interviewed back then. As I remember, he explained that he and the others in the cabal had a plan for a coup but never actually pulled it off because it was not necessary. The coup had already taken place.

Did the coup happen way back on July 26, 1947 when President Truman signed the National Security Act, which authorized a Black Budget? Maybe, I am not sure. What I do know for sure is that until we eliminate the Black Budget, we should not pretend that we have a democracy. If you canít follow the money, you cannot be an informed citizen. If the National Security Act of 1947 authorizes the withholding of important information from the voters, it follows that informed consent has been lacking at the polls; therefore, every national election since 1947 should be declared invalid. The authorization of a Black Budget not only allows government deception; it encourages and rewards it. Also there is the little matter of a conflict with the U.S. Constitution...specifically Article 1, Section 9. It states ď...a regular Statement and Account of the Receipts and Expenditures of all public money shall be published..."

So when did the coup happen and why were we not invited? I feel deprived...kind of like not being invited to your own familyís family reunion. Think of the dark, smoke filled rooms, the Jim Beam and Chivas Regal flowing like water, all paid for by us and we were not invited. Think of all of those white guys in suits and probably some of them in uniforms, drinking our booze and eating our hor díoeuvres...the laughter, the jokes, the pseudo-intellectual conversation...kind of like a cocktail party for killers, hell-bent on building empires for themselves. They had all of the fun and all that we got was the bill and to top it off, we lost our country in the process.

Itís just not fair. They got to play at Empire Building while we worked in the factories and schools and hospitals. They had fun while we worked. It is time to even the score. Now itís our turn. What we need is a coup to undo their coup. How can we make that happen? Many of my friends are dedicated to the non-violence movement, out of respect for them, I would consider a non-violent action. Sort of a rumble without the tumble. I donít see much chance for success with that strategy, so I challenge anyone out there to come up with a winning idea that would be effective.

We respect the Rule of Law and that puts us at a big disadvantage as compared to those in power. We follow the rules and they donít. The playing field is not equal. They have money and bombs and an army and two political parties and all that we have is proof that they have been lying to us for a very long time. I donít see a light at the end of this very dark tunnel but there is a remote possibility that we can turn things around. The call for impeachment is gaining momentum. The timing is perfect right now and timing is everything. If we all join the Impeachment Movement, maybe we can finally win one battle in what will be a very long war, a war to take back our country.

George Bush needs to be Impeached not because he is responsible for the current state of affairs but because Impeachment will show those who are behind him with the real power, that the people are rising up. When the people rise up, they will demand justice for the slaughtered victims of many overt and covert military actions. War crimes trials of the Washington war criminals will be sure to follow. This is not exactly an impossible dream. Consider this, the majority of people around the world are waiting for us to get our government under control. Many are eager to help because they feel the threat that comes from a global empire. This militaristic global empire, with a history of using nuclear weapons, is feared and hated by many around the world.

Also, we must end the Black Budget, once and for all. He who controls the Black Budget controls everything. No democracy can exist alongside of a secret shadow government. The U.S. Constitution must either be followed or amended. The time has come to end the Constitutional crisis that has been created by this secret unauthorized branch of government. We must call for federal legislation that will make any Black Budget, now or in the future, illegal. Support of the Black Budget is an act of treason and should be prosecuted as such. Currently in Washington there is no one with the courage necessary to frame legislation that would end this secret stream of money that finances the killing and oppression of people all over the globe. The burden of eliminating the Black Budget will fall upon the citizens in this country and around the world.
The Impeachment of George Bush and the elimination of the Black Budget would not solve all of our problems, but they would be big steps in the right direction.
_________________
Heard it from a pilot who spoke real gooooood!
tranz

Location: Voter Fraud Central
PostTue Jun 21, 2005 3:49 pm  Reply with quote

Is Noble Gas any relation to you Swamp Gas?? Smile

As far as overthowing the government whether peacefull or not. The constiution gives that right to the people. So in effect we are following the rule of law..
Swamp Gas

Location: On a Hill in the Lowlands
PostTue Jun 21, 2005 4:01 pm  Reply with quote

Yes, it is Thetaloops and my project, going on 25 years now. Mech has helped out with various voices, samples, comedy skits, etc. If you search around, the "Bizarro radio presents" series is our most current.

The song from above called "Homogenized" was written in 1994, and recorded that same year.

1947 was some type of Illuminati tipping point year.
Heard it from a pilot who spoke real gooooood!