DELETED

Louis Aubuchont

Location: Parsonsfield, Maine
DELETED PostTue Jun 21, 2005 2:10 pm  Reply with quote

DELETED DUE TO THE POLICY OF CTC IN LETTING THE DEBUNKERS AND TROUBLEMAKERS LIKE "FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe" AKA, "MAY41970' OVERRUN THE SITE.

FOR THAT REASON I WILL NOT HAVE MY POST ARCHIVED HERE AND I NO LONGER WISH TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SITE.

Last edited by Louis Aubuchont on Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Swamp Gas

Location: On a Hill in the Lowlands
PostTue Jun 21, 2005 2:23 pm  Reply with quote

I believe Bush, the US Government, and Energy companies are using Geo-Engineering and Aerosol operations to attampt to reverse global warming. Putting up $50 billion in Titanium is a lot cheaper than having to regulate pollution by industries.
_________________
Heard it from a pilot who spoke real gooooood!
KNOW-THIS

PostTue Jun 21, 2005 4:23 pm  Reply with quote

http://politics.guardian.co.uk/green/story/0,9061,1509983,00.html

How high-pressure politics threatens action on climate

American resistance will not be the only obstacle to saving the world when Tony Blair meets the G8 leaders - but they must act or face catastrophe, says Robin McKie

quote:
Similarly, at a press conference on climate change, George W Bush would not say - despite specific questioning - if he now agreed that global warming is man-made and instead insisted that America would solve any odd climate problem afflicting the world with a good dose of US high technology.

quote:
Similarly, Chancellor Gordon Brown has said he expects progress to be made when Bush, Blair and the others sit down to talk. 'I believe the meeting will yield important results,' he said, though he acknowledged that any accord would stop well short of an agreement to limit greenhouse gases.

This should not be surprising. For the past four years, the Bush administration has mounted an all-out war against the country's climatologists and continually interfered with research that provides any corroboration between human activity and climate change. It blocked the reappointment of leading US climatologist Dr Robert Watson to the top position of the Inter-governmental Panel on Climate Change and demanded removal of a section on global warming from a report on air pollution, for example.

Such has been White House hostility to the issue of global warming that Rick Piltz, associate director of the US Global Change Research Programme Office, and former senior associate in the US Climate Science Programme, resigned in March. 'The White House so successfully politicised the science programme that I decided it was necessary to terminate my relationship with it,' he said.

quote:
Vice-president Dick Cheney even fought a successful legal challenge to keep secret the details of how White House energy policy was formed after a furore erupted when he appointed an 'Energy Task Force' full of oil industry executives to engineer new legislation.

This behaviour has infuriated researchers. The Union of Concerned Scientists recently gathered more than 60 eminent scientists, including 12 Nobel prize winners, to condemn the Bush administration for distorting findings that run counter to its political beliefs.

Even King has complained of being aggressively targeted by US lobbyists who have attempted to discredit his view that man-made pollution is behind global warming. 'I have been attacked personally by these people when I have spoken in the US. Interestingly, they never tackle me over the details of the science. They just claim that I give one-sided accounts of climate change - and that's true. It just happens to be the side backed by the rest of the world and America's own scientists.'

"You find me offensive? I find you offensive, for finding me offensive"