Another poll indicates trouble for Bush

KNOW-THIS

Another poll indicates trouble for Bush PostTue Jun 21, 2005 7:05 pm  Reply with quote

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2005-06-20-usat-poll_x.htm

Poll shows Americans 'generally in a funk'

quote:
Fewer Americans fear a terrorist attack on the USA in the next several weeks than at any time since 9/11, a new USA TODAY/CNN/Gallup Poll shows.

Does this mean that they will need to revitalize the "threat" soon?

quote:
Thirty-nine percent of Americans, mostly Republicans, now say they favor the war in Iraq, down from a high of 72% in April 2003, the day after the statue of Saddam was pulled down in Baghdad.

What else is new?
"You find me offensive? I find you offensive, for finding me offensive"