"Desperate" is a Cult word..

Et in Arcadia ego

Location: The Void
"Desperate" is a Cult word.. PostWed Aug 03, 2005 2:16 pm  Reply with quote

http://www.hairyfishnuts.com/archive/00_desperate.htm
_________________
"If the President has commander-in-chief power to commit torture, he has the power to commit genocide, to sanction slavery, to promote apartheid, to license summary execution."
Dan Rockwell

Joined: 10 Dec 2001
Location: Stamford, CT, USA
PostWed Aug 03, 2005 7:24 pm  Reply with quote

I was waiting for their new buzz/code word. Not quite perfected yet but I learned a little decoding trick.

http://www.wordsmith.org/anagram/anagram.cgi?anagram=desperate

http://www.wordsmith.org/anagram/anagram.cgi?anagram=desperation

Just look for anything that seems to make sense in the anagrams.

http://www.wordsmith.org/anagram/index.html
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Et in Arcadia ego

Location: The Void
PostWed Aug 03, 2005 7:44 pm  Reply with quote

mimsy were the borogoves.

Razz Razz Razz