Yet another Bible arrives on the scene (the earliest)

Post new topic Reply to topic
Chemtrail Central > Spirit

Yet another Bible arrives on the scene (the earliest) PostFri Aug 05, 2005 6:53 pm  Reply with quote

I would be interested to see the unedited version in order to compare and contrast the newer versions and see what was taken out. Unless of course this was just one of the very first heavily parsed editions? I've read that the original Bible actually had mention of reincarnation, which most Christians see as completely false. I'd like to see it proven that The Bible studied and worshipped today has been molested to an extreme degree by religious opportunists of years ago. Strangely enough it's called 'Codex' of all things.

Oldest known Bible to go online

A manuscript containing the oldest known Biblical New Testament in the world is set to enter the digital age and become accessible online.

The original document is so precious that it has only been seen by four scholars in the last 20 years.

Constantin von Tischendorf
Constantin von Tischendorf was shown the Codex by a monk
The Codex Sinaiticus contains the whole of the Christian Bible; specifically, it has the oldest complete copy of the New Testament, as well as the Greek Old Testament, known as the Septuagint, which includes books now regarded as apocrypha.

"You find me offensive? I find you offensive, for finding me offensive"