STS 114 CHEMTRAILS OVER VENEZUALA

Informantnews

Location: USA
STS 114 CHEMTRAILS OVER VENEZUALA PostSat Aug 06, 2005 1:38 am  Reply with quote

Jeff Challender caught some good clips of chemtrails over Venezuala. I didn't know where to post this so here it is.

See the link for photos and details.

http://www.projectprove.com/Arts/114Ch/114Ch.php
_________________
Joe Held
Informant News
http://www.informantnews.com
Et in Arcadia ego

Location: The Void
PostSat Aug 06, 2005 3:19 am  Reply with quote

That is totally crazy..

Shocked

Welcome to CTC, and thanks very much for sharing this engaging webpage.
_________________
"If the President has commander-in-chief power to commit torture, he has the power to commit genocide, to sanction slavery, to promote apartheid, to license summary execution."
soulcore

Joined: 25 Dec 2004
Location: Dallas
PostSat Aug 06, 2005 8:12 pm  Reply with quote

agreed. weird, and definately not a natural cloud formation, but damn .. that has to be HUGE to see it from space.

I always thought it very telling that NASA stopped broadcasting live feeds from space...
_________________
In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
-Mark Twain
Informantnews

Location: USA
A Debunkers Comments PostSun Aug 07, 2005 2:05 am  Reply with quote

This is from the SkyOpen list which I am a member of. Thought I'd share it with you.

Start Quote:

From: Jim Deardorff

Hello Joe,

To someone with a background in meteorology, this is just as obviously an
example of cloud wave activity -- internal gravity waves they're called.
However, it's an unusually good and rare example. This wave group looks too
regular and compact to be the expanded remnants of ordinary contrails.
Hence, internal gravity waves: where the wave motion has been upwards, the
cloud shows up, and where downwards, it dissipates.

Likely, due to its unusualness, the NASA fellow who stands guard over the
camera pictures and live communications was perhaps taken by surprise
himself; didn't quite know what it was, and so blacked it out.
Jim D.

End Quote
Joe Held
Informant News