Extreme dissinfo - these people have to be stopped.

zoobie555

Location: Conroe, Texas, USA
Extreme dissinfo - these people have to be stopped. PostTue Aug 16, 2005 3:31 am  Reply with quote

I ran across this website http://www.oilempire.us and bookmarked it for further research thinking it was a pro truth website. Before even having a chance to fully research it, I came across this page of the website during another search, http://www.oilempire.us/bogus.html, trying to promote a list websites as being bogus. Just look at the list they claim are bogus 911 truth websites, including infowars.com. This site needs to be exposed before their lies begin to re-warp peoples mind and put the sheeple back to sleep. This site makes me SO angry!

Their sister disinfo site needs to be exposed as well:
http://www.permatopia.com/
Et in Arcadia ego

Location: The Void
PostTue Aug 16, 2005 3:56 am  Reply with quote

permatopia's got some funny pics though..

"If the President has commander-in-chief power to commit torture, he has the power to commit genocide, to sanction slavery, to promote apartheid, to license summary execution."
Et in Arcadia ego

Location: The Void
PostTue Aug 16, 2005 3:59 am  Reply with quote

what's kinda funny is they don't mention http://www.lifeaftertheoilcrash.net/Index.html at all that I can see..