Marine & Bush(me hitting him and him hitting the floor)

KNOW-THIS

PostTue Aug 16, 2005 10:55 am  Reply with quote

Easy to say when it wasn't your kids that got murdered by your own damn policies.

Bush will `go on with life'

quote:
Defends refusal to meet protester

quote:
President Bush, noting that lots of people want to talk to the president and "it's also important for me to go on with my life," on Saturday defended his decision not to meet with the grieving mom of a soldier killed in Iraq.

Bush said he is aware of the anti-war sentiments of Cindy Sheehan and others who have joined her protest near the Bush ranch.

"But whether it be here or in Washington or anywhere else, there's somebody who has got something to say to the president, that's part of the job," Bush said on the ranch. "And I think it's important for me to be thoughtful and sensitive to those who have got something to say."

"But," he added, "I think it's also important for me to go on with my life, to keep a balanced life."

Take a few more anti-depressants there Bushie.
increase 1776

Location: Bizzaro World
PostTue Aug 16, 2005 2:56 pm  Reply with quote

Bush has been hiding since Viet Nam.Poppy Bush parachuted from his airplane in WWII,but he forgot to tell the guys in the rear of the plane that he was leaving,they died,he became a war hero. When researching the death of my grandaughters husband Army SPC Hoby Frank Bradfield, Jr.I ran across this.Crystin is a widow with a baby girl due in two weeks.Thanks Dubya. http://www.landstuhlhospitalcareproject.org/brafield.htm Jennifer writes:

For August's shipment I would like to honor Army SPC Hoby Frank Bradfield, Jr of The Woodlands, Texas. He was killed on July 9, 2005 in Tal Afar, Iraq due to enemy fire while conducting a dismounted cordon search. He was 22 years of age. I learned of this young man due to another yahoo group that I am a part of, Operation Baby Blanket. His wife, Crystin, is currently pregnant with their first child and is due in September. This link goes to his memorial video that I encourage you all to watch. It definitely brought tears to my eyes. With Jason (my husband) being his age, due with our first child in October, and Jason leaving to Iraq in Dec or Jan this definitely touched home. In honor of Hoby, on Aug 12, 2005 we shipped 110 calendars, 4 dress shirts, 22 boxes of snack bags, 10 pounds of candy and 9 pairs of boxers . Another shipment will be sent at the end of the month.

1, 2