Google the word "failure"

KNOW-THIS

PostThu Aug 18, 2005 11:00 am  Reply with quote

ET, check your PM

You might find this funny as well?
http://www.insultmonger.com/generators/index.htm
_________________
"You find me offensive? I find you offensive, for finding me offensive"
Et in Arcadia ego

Location: The Void
PostThu Aug 18, 2005 2:54 pm  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by KNOW-THIS
ET, check your PM

Done.
"If the President has commander-in-chief power to commit torture, he has the power to commit genocide, to sanction slavery, to promote apartheid, to license summary execution."

1, 2