Just heard...

KNOW-THIS

Just heard... PostFri Aug 19, 2005 9:20 pm  Reply with quote

...but can't verify it yet that Fitzgerald's upper has indeed been replaced.

This according to the Ed Shultz show on Sirius.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

He may have misspoke though because I can't find a word of it anywhere. Don't sound the alarms just yet.
"You find me offensive? I find you offensive, for finding me offensive"