Terrorist Network 700 Club Should be added to Watch List

Orwell knew

Location: Mid-Missouri
Terrorist Network 700 Club Should be added to Watch List PostWed Aug 24, 2005 1:47 pm  Reply with quote

With terrorist ringleader Robertson's recent call for illegal assinations of government leaders, it is time to add this rotten peice of FAKE 'c'hristian trash to the terrorist watch list. Either is IS a terrorist act to call for assination of government leaders or it isn't. What's is gonna be?

The 700 Club now has a terrorist sympathizer for a 'leader' and by current government defintions that means all contributers to this terrorist outfit are 'linked' to this criminal organization. Americans should expect to see funds cut off from this radical rabid group of hate and violence promoters and need to turn up the heat and keep it there tell they drive this FAKE 'c'hristian (The WOlves in sheeps clothing you were warned about) from their midsts.

Honest Christians those that REALLY believe the words of Yeshua (Jesus) will work tirelessly to keep the image of HONEST Christians as one that promotes RESPECT for the NON-violent rights of ALL the worlds citizens whether or not they CHOOSE to sell us their resources (READ OIL!!!)

Robertson is a FAKE a FRAUD, NOT a true CHristian, much along the lines of all the other FAKE, HATE spouting MONEY GRUBBING teleevangelists and has NO place PRETENDING to know what Honest Christianity is all about.

Drive this Demon of HELL from among you America, and NEVER believe those that REALLY follow 'The Way' as taught by Yeshua have ANY connection to this TERRORIST. SHun this Evil, turn UP THE HEAT on this degenerate and remember the System of The Anti-Christ will work tirelessly to fool many even the very Elect we are told, but can never fool those who HONESTLY choose The Way.

SmT
increase 1776

Location: Bizzaro World
PostWed Aug 24, 2005 2:07 pm  Reply with quote

"Americans should expect to see funds cut off from this radical rabid group of hate and violence promoters and need to turn up the heat and keep it there tell they drive this FAKE 'c'hristian (The WOlves in sheeps clothing you were warned about) from their midsts. " We should demand that, his assets, and the 700 Clubs assets, should be siezed, just like any other terrorists organizations.Take his cars,his homes,and deport the sob.
Swamp Gas

Location: On a Hill in the Lowlands
PostWed Aug 24, 2005 4:34 pm  Reply with quote

Listen to this

I called the FCC and tried to lodge a complaint with them. They told me that the Freedom of Speech is protected by the US Constitution, and they could not pursue Robertson. I then asked then why is Howard Stern attacked and villfied for talking about boobs and butts, and fined hundreds of thousands of dollars? Their answer was, "It is obscence". I then asked, "You are telling me that threatening with assassination a head of state is protected, and talking sex is not" This robot kept saying, "That is the FCC rules"

I called my two senators, and they said they are being flooded with complaints exactly what i am taking about. Everybody can do the same.Don't let this pile of s!@# get away with that.
_________________
Heard it from a pilot who spoke real gooooood!
Orwell knew

Location: Mid-Missouri
PostThu Aug 25, 2005 2:17 am  Reply with quote

You know in a way I don't know if it's just the open call to violence against someone who really is being targeted for seemingly geo-economic interests, or the sheer HYPOCRACY of someone claiming to represent "Jesus" and in fact being Anti-Crhist instead that makes me the most concerned.

I FULLY believe in Free Speech as a GOD given right, and even would have no problem PERSONALLY with Robertson's giving his opinion, it is rather the VIOLENT opinion ITSELF that should concern most Americans.

Is this really how America is going to COMPETE in the future for the "rest' of the world's resourses. Can't we do better? Does anyone really believe that this is the *only* way to prevent an "inevitable" *collapse*?

I saw today on the net Robertson was trying to backpeddle and explain he didn't really mean "kill" but rather that what he said could be taken as to "take out' you know, take one out of the country... or something to that effect... what can one really add to that, I'm wondering if he and Limbaugh are sharing the same mind numbing synthetics for 'reality reduction'???

SmT
increase 1776

Location: Bizzaro World
PostThu Aug 25, 2005 8:33 am  Reply with quote

Could the chemtrails possibly be messing with,what's left of his mind?