ST LOUIS CHEMTRAILS SOMETHING OMINOUS

PHANTOM911

ST LOUIS CHEMTRAILS SOMETHING OMINOUS PostWed Nov 14, 2001 8:54 pm  Reply with quote

OH MY GOD, I FEEL SO PRIVILEDGED TODAY. I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT I, AND OTHERS, JUST WITNESSED OUTSIDE. I'M IN FENTON, MISSOURI IN WEST ST. LOUIS COUNTY AND THE CHEMTRAILS ARE NUMEROUS TODAY. (JUST FIXED MY CAMCORDER LAST NIGHT BUT FAILED TO BRING IT WITH ME TO WORK TODAY AND I MAY REGRET THIS FOR A LONG TIME TO COME.) AT APPROX. 1:00PM MYSELF AND AN ELECTRICAL ENGINEER AND FORMER PRIVATE PILOT WENT OUTSIDE TO SEE WHHAT WAS TO BE SEEN. HE TELLS ME THAT ALL I'M SEEING OUT THERE IS CONTRAILS AND I SHOULD NOT CONCERN MYSELF WITH THEM. WELL, HIS STORY MAY CHANGE AFTER WHAT WE SAW TODAY.
WE STEPPED OUTSIDE, AND I STARTED TO SHOW HIM THE TRAIL I HAD SEEN GOING DOWN WHILE I DROVE TO LUNCH EARLIER AND THAT IT WAS STILL THERE, (SOME 50 MINUTES LATER) WHEN TO OUR SURPRISE, OUT OF THE EAST FROM OVER OUR BUILDING COMES A JET LAYING DOWN A HUGE 4 PLUME "CHEMTRAIL", ONE OF THE BIGGEST I'VE SEEN, HEADING DUE WEST. AS WE WATCH IT PASS OVER, IT BECAME A WHOLE NEW EXPERIENCE FOR ME. VISIBLE TO THE NAKED EYE IN THE MIDDAY SUNSHINE (EXCEPT HAZE WAS FORMING QUICKLY AS SPRAYING HAD BEEN CONTINUOUS ALL MORNING) YOU COULD SEE A BEAM, FOR LACK OF A BETTER TERM, OF DARK GREY EMITTING FROM THE FRONT OF THE AIRCRAFT AND STRETCHING OUT FAR AHEAD IN THE DIRECTION OF FLIGHT. THIS WAS ESPESCIALLY VISIBLE WITH SUNGLASSES AND I HAD HIM LOOK THROUGH THEM TOO. I ASKED MY CO-WORKER WHAT HE THOUGHT THAT WAS AND HE SAID HE DIDN'T KNOW. I REMEMBERED SEEING THIS ON ONE OF THE PHOTOS ON THIS SITE IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN. IN ANY EVENT, TO ME THIS IS SOME TECHNOLOGY TOTALLY UNKNOWN TO THE PUBLIC YET IN FULL VIEW TO THOSE WHO WILL LOOK. MY FRIEND THOUGH ABOUT IT A MINUTE THEM EXCLAIMED THAT THIS WAS SOME SORT OF SHADOW BEING PROJECTED BY THE AIRCRAFT DUE TO THE SUN. HOWEVER HE CONSOLES HIMSELF WITH THIS IS OKAY WITH ME, BUT I DID GET HIM TO ADMIT THAT WHAT HE SAW WAS UNUSUAL AND THAT HE REALLY COUNLDN'T EXPLAIN IT.
AS I REPORTED AT HALLOWEEN THE SPRAYING HERE IN ST. LOUIS IS NEARLY RELENTLESS. I KNOW I'LL BE GETTING SOME 8MM FOOTAGE SOON CAUSE THEY'RE ALWAYS UP THERE, YOU KNOW, PROTECTING US! I ONLY WISH I COULD HAVE VIDEOED WHAT I SAW TODAY. THOUGHT PEOPLE MIGHT NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS.
BY THE WAY, WITHIN DAYS OF THE HALLOWEEN SPRAYING I BECAME ILL WITH FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS AND SINUSITIS. LAST TUESDAY THE DOC SAID I WAS PROBABLY NEAR IT'S RUNNING IT'S CORSE SO HE GAVE ME ALLEGRA-D AND SENT ME ON MY WAY. BY FRIDAY HE HAD TO CALL IN A SCCRIPT FOR AMOXICILLAN FOR ME AS I HAVE WORSENED. STILL FEEL BAD TODAY AND I'M SURE THAT TODAYS CROP DUSTING WON'T HELP!
GOD BLESS!
UPDATE 11:02PM WHILE AT A FAVORITE RESTAURANT TONIGHT I SPOKE TO A WOMAN I KNOW WHO PUT ME IMMEDIATELY ON HER CELL PHONE TO A FRIEND OF HERS NAMED TIM xxxxxxx WHO WORKS FOR BOEING / MCDONNELLL DOUGLAS FOR SOME 20 YRS. AND I TOLD HIM THE STORY. I ALSO REFERENCED HIM TO THE PHOTO ON THIS SITE OF EXACTLY WHAT I AND OTHERS SAW TODAY. HE SAID HE HAD NO KNOWLEDGE OF SUCH BUT WOULD INVESTIGATE AND GET BACK WITH ME. I HAVE IT ON GOOD WORD FROM THE WOMAN WHO PUT ME IN TOUCH WITH HIM AND I WILL DISTRIBUTE ANY FOLLOWING INFORMATIONM I MAY GET ON THIS SUBJECT.
1:14AM UPDATE
HOLY CAT STUFF BATMAN! EVEN I DON'T BELIEVE THIS! TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT, I FOUND SOMETHING ON A 6 YR. OLD VIDEO THAT I RECORDED AT SOME DRAG BOAT RACES THAT HAS ANOMALIES I WON'T EVEN TRY TO DESCRIBE HERE. MORE TO FOLLOW SOON! I PROMISE!

[Edited 2 times, lastly by PHANTOM911 on 11-15-2001]
roman

Joined: 20 Sep 2000
Location: Marietta Ohio USA
PostThu Nov 15, 2001 1:49 am  Reply with quote

Hi Phantom 911 it sounds like ST Louis gets the same deal that we do here in Marietta,we are just on diffrent rivers.As for Sinus problems just take a number .I am on my second dose of Antibiotics this month.Maybe it is something in the air! keep looking up. roman...
penumbra

Location: North Carolina
PostThu Nov 15, 2001 4:44 am  Reply with quote

Phantom, more black lines/ shadows...
http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000650.html http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/ubb/Forum13/HTML/000087.html
eyesopen

Location: Nashville TN
PostFri Nov 16, 2001 8:04 pm  Reply with quote

Here's one I shot a photo of in Maine. This out the front of the jet with no trails above to make a shadow like this:
http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/cgi-bin/db-search.cgi?template=img-detail&dbname=img&key2=1011&action=searchdbdisplay
FLKook

Location: East Central Florida
PostSat Nov 17, 2001 1:29 am  Reply with quote

Wow Phantom! I've seen those first hand too. I'll add you to the map. If it isn't too much trouble could you please post quick reports to the Post your CT reports here thread? I don't always have time to read through all that I would like to here at Chem Central. Might have missed yours.
Moonstar

PostSat Nov 17, 2001 9:30 pm  Reply with quote

My husband saw this same kind of thing over our house in Maryland. There was one chemtrail already in the sky, when he said he saw a shadow trail running parallel to the original chemtrail. Then later another plane came by and covered up the shadow trail with a white chemtrail. He wondered if they had run out of whatever they use to coverup the chemicals they are spraying in the air.