Weather terror 2

Post new topic Reply to topic
Chemtrail Central > Weather

Weather terror 2 PostThu Nov 10, 2005 12:47 am  Reply with quote

Weather terror 2: Russia and the rogues

Thanks to readers (and you know who you are) who supplied new links to valuable information, we find there are more players in the game of weather terror and control than the US with its HAARP system. One prime rival as you might expect is our old Cold War enemy, Russia. And perhaps it is no coincidence that Katrina as well as Ivan are both Russian names.

"You find me offensive? I find you offensive, for finding me offensive"
Imp amJ

Location: Here and Now
PostThu Nov 10, 2005 2:01 am  Reply with quote

I just skimmed over that article. And these thoughts sprang to mind:

Who orchestrated the Russian Revolution at the turn of the last century?

Who orchestrated the later downfall of the Soviet Union (which imploded primarily after going bankrupt following a 20-year losing war in Afghanistan)?

I'm now wondering this, while just focussing on recent history:

Who orchestrated WWI and II? And most other wars that followed? Who is it that created the PNAC? Who orchestrated 9/11, war on Afganistan, Iraq? Who's beating the drums the loudest for wars on Iran, Syria...?

Who benefits from all of this chaos and suffering? Cui bono? Follow the money. Who really runs the whole show? Is there a common denominator? That is where the answer lies.

Like many, I feel that it's all connected. That it's all by design (including the weather controlling aspects; and that some weather is controlled, of that I'm now convinced.). I regard it like a gigantic jigsaw puzzle, trying to fit the pieces together. Though it isn't entertaining in the least to me. It's playing God, goddamnit!

Sorry Know, if it looks like I'm sidetracking your thread. That isn't my intention. That is just what sprang to mind. Weird huh.
I despise mendacity!