Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Attention: Weatherman714

Chemtrail Central > Admin Desk

Author Thread
Et in Arcadia ego

Attention: Weatherman714 PostThu Dec 08, 2005 7:24 pm  Reply with quote  

You have for some time now made consitently inflammatory remarks that have rubbed members here in about as wrong a fashion as possible. You have glorified loss of American life, implicated yourself in espionage, taken credit for instigating energy crisis, and generally insulted the intellegence of every viewer of this site with your very obvious mental issues.

Adding injury to insult, you have now made direct threats to an arm of the United States Military:

quote:
Originally posted by weatherman714
I felt as a citizen whom had a new powerful set of equations to take it upon myself and threaten the United States Air Force.

This kind of madness to me is equivelant to one suffering a desire to commit "Suicide by Cop", and as CTC condemns ANY and ALL threats of ANY sort that violate the United States Constitution, you are WELL out of line and subject for immediate and permanent removal from this community.

As such, and due to other's less reactionary than myself, you are now under Moderator review for possible removal from the board, which is more generosity that I am willing to personally show you. The next time you make some $#@#! reference to aiding the Russians or Chinese in some baloney weather/spraying and causing deliberate harm to people of ANY nation, much less United States Citizens, the last sound you hear will be the sound of this blade severing your ties here:

End of line...

Last edited by Et in Arcadia ego on Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Et in Arcadia ego

PostTue Jan 03, 2006 3:56 am  Reply with quote  

I have a question for you, weatherman714..

I always thought your name was Paul, so why is this post from you signed with 'Jason'?

Isn't that Cydoniaquest/Maverick's name?

http://p209.ezboard.com/ftristateweatherfrm9.showMessage?topicID=251.topic

Author Comment
weatherman714
Tri-State Veteran
(1/22/05 8:45 pm)
Reply PIC FROM NEW CITY, NY

Jason

New City, New York
Snowfall this season: 11 inches
Biggest Snow Storm 04-05 so far: 4 1/2 inches.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I agree with you guys 100% PostTue Jan 03, 2006 3:31 pm  Reply with quote  

Even though his theories regarding weather control are very interesting his obsession with punishing the USA for political reasons is beyond the scope of rational thinking. Regardless of his insightful posts regarding weather manipulation his dark agenda of causing harm to American Citizens can not be tolerated by this forum.

I too am sick and tired of watching this guy gleefully take credit for and or enjoy watching his fellow Americans suffer the ravages of these weather anomolies. In fact his very presence here puts all of us in a dark corner that none of us deserve. I hope he takes your last and final warning to heart other wise this fruit cake needs not only to be booted from this forum but most likely needs to be incarcerated if he is truly indeed capable of doing only half of what he has already taken credit for.

Especially when it comes to providing the Russians and Chinese the methodologies to perpetrate acts of eco-terrorism on American soil. Unfortunately the damage may have already been done but giving this fruit cake the boot off this forum will stand as evidence that the chemtrail central forum is not about hurting our fellow citizens but enlightening them with the knowledge that they may be able to use to protect their families and fellow Americans.

Those of us who are actively participating in cloud busting and such are doing so for defensive purposes and are attempting to counter the harm that may or not being deliberately being directed at us thru unconventional unrestricted warfare means by other hostile nations and rogue criminal groups within the United States.

I vote you guys boot the guy out on the very next eco-terroristic threat! I for one and sick and tired of watching him take pleasure at the expense of the rest of our fine nation. I think about the little old ladies who are already struggling between the choice between buying medicine or eating and to add the burden of astronomical energy prices to their delima is down right inhumane. You can't punish the whole country for the misdeeds of the very few as he has so many times attempted to justify in his writings.