Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Black lines

Chemtrail Central > Introductions

Author Thread
marklookingup

Black lines PostThu Feb 23, 2006 9:19 am  Reply with quote  

Sunday,Feb 19,2006, I got a really good photo of a black line. I sent it to the reporter who is writing an article on cts. He was shocked and wanted to know if anybody out there can explain exactly what it is and how it's made.
This one was not a shadow. Anybody...............................?
visual ray wizard

I can help with the black line question PostThu Feb 23, 2006 5:03 pm  Reply with quote  

The most likely culprit is a shadow cast by the chemtrail that is aligned in such a way as to cast the shadow forward of the plane. I have seen this from time to time more in the morning hours then any other time as the sun is at a lower angle. The reason planes are more active in the morning time is that it is the best time to spray sun reflecting materials in the atmosphere. Studies have concluded that chemtrails will reflect the most amount of ultraviolet radiation at sunrise and sunset.

See if the black lines you witnessed are similar to the one found on the web link.

http://toodumbtobepresident.com/visual-ray-cloud-buster/visual_ray_page3-.html

It is the 5th video down on the left column. It takes a few minutes for the videos to load one at a time from the yahoo servers and that is with DSL so if you have a 56K connection you might want to go there and minimize the page until the whole thing loads. Most are set to loop from there. Hope that answers your question. I have heard of others who have witnessed things like beams from the front of the jet but I have not been so lucky to observe and capture that on film as of yet.

PostThu Feb 23, 2006 11:48 pm  Reply with quote  

Hi, I've seen the shadows you mention, particularly near evening but also at different times of the day. What I find real weird, with a goal of capturing a digipic, is the brilliant sunset colors in the east. A "trick" of light bouncing off particles [chemicals] in the atmosphere. Kinda like the northern lights?
marklookingup

black-line PostFri Feb 24, 2006 3:16 am  Reply with quote  

I'm having trouble with the shadow theory. It was at 2:00 p.m. and the line was visible before he passed in front of the sun. That is what really freaked us out. Also, I didn't think a shadow could project that far and still keep it's pencil thin shape. A bird or plane that passes in front of the sun casts a lot bigger shadow on the ground. Thanks for the input.
Ronda860

PostSat Feb 25, 2006 12:41 pm  Reply with quote  

Mark, from looking at your pic, there seems to be a lot of spray at or just above the black line. I can see the haze and the colors I associate with the chemical spray. Maybe the cast of light is caught in between layers, bouncing off particles, thereby producing the enhanced effect?