Just the Facts Ma'am, just the Facts

Post new topic Reply to topic
Chemtrail Central > Weather

Author Thread

Joined: 29 Sep 2005
Location: Earth
Just the Facts Ma'am, just the Facts PostSat Mar 18, 2006 3:50 am  Reply with quote

Sunday last, I happened to catch a Discovery show ON "HURICAN's" (hurricanes in the mainstream). It was really quite interesting. They claimed that the "military" actually tried to steer a hurricane. However, it wasn't clear if they had any affect on it, although the same said "HURICAN" did happen to make a complete 180 degree turn. I wonder if they use orgone energy in those experiments, or if it was something else...
In the same said show, however, they did show that weather manipulation was used in Vietnam to create extreme amounts of rain over the enemies supply lines turning them into rivers of mud, prompting the UN to declare weather manipulation a No No in the war games. I think its a givin that they must have used some form of spraying of "CHEMICALS" to induce all that freekin rain over Vietnam. I was so young back then I don't think I'd have noticed, anyway... On with the FACTS

Weather Modification PostSat Mar 18, 2006 3:56 pm  Reply with quote

Alex Jones interviewed a man who did cloud seeding in Vietnam and worked for the govt. for a long time on weather modification. He said that the govt. cut the funding in his area even though they proved that hurricanes could be reduced even back then. His name is Ben Livingston and he stated that the technology to reduce hurricanes is real, that he flew into hurricane Debbie back in the 70's with old equipment and they reduced that hurricane. He has a website and this company is for hire. He also stated that there was no reason for a hurricane of the magnitude of Katrina to hit our shores. Today the technology and planes are so much better than back in Vietnam days that he says Katrina could have easily and much more cheaply been reduced to a tropical storm. He is in his 70's and does not understand why the govt. would allow such a loss of human life and destruction to occur when this technology exists. Here is a link to the interview, but I'm not sure you can watch it without becoming a member of He has a lot of great interviews on his show and membership is pretty cheap. In fact, I think there's a special going on. This was a very good interview. It was interesting to note that the govt. stopped the funding when the "good" use of the technology had become evident.