The comet that whups your @$$

Post new topic Reply to topic
Chemtrail Central > Weather

Location: Classified
The comet that whups your @$$ PostTue May 16, 2006 7:31 pm  Reply with quote

Pay close attention to your dreams. I've been searching dream logs on the net and within the last month, many, many logs speak of mass flooding and death etc....

Normally I would put this into my X-Files drawer and forgotten about it, except I too have been having dreams latley of massive flooding on Earth, just like I did before the Tsunami in 2004.

Eric Julien calls May 25, 2006 the Day of Destiny. You must read his transcript here to fully understand the ramifications of his prediction:

above: Comet Schwassman-Wachmann.

Eric Julien, a former French military air traffic controller and senior airport manager, has completed a study of the comet 73P Schwassmann- Wachmann and declared that a fragment is highly likely to impact the Earth on or around May 25, 2006.
Comet Schwassman-Wachmann follows a five-year orbit that crosses the solar system's ecliptic plane. It has followed its five year orbit intact for centuries; but, in 1995, mysteriously fragmented. According to Julien, this is the same year that a crop circle appeared showing the inner solar system with the Earth missing from its orbit. He argues the "Missing Earth" crop circle was a message from higher intelligences warning humanity of the consequences of its destructive nuclear policies. He links this crop circle to May 25, 2006, and identifies the comet Schwassmann-Wachman as the subject of higher intelligence communications.

Check out this link for the comet's path animated:

Why did I hear more about comet Shoemaker and Halebopp? This comet is getting no media attention whatsoever! I sure hope my dreams and this guy's claims are wrong!

Following link is for a video shot from the hubble space telescope:

There is a good chance we do get hit by some of this stuff!

This is a hot topic! Over 26 pages of info on the following forum:

Get all the food you will need for a few weeks BEFORE May 25th 2006. This stuff keeps adding up! The major predictions on the net are that the comet will hit on the 11th at 22:00 or in the evening on the 25th May 2006..

That's 11:11 symbology. I need you forum members to have a deeper look into this and possibly even warn your family members. Better safe than sorry.

My latest dream (before I learned of this comet), I was swiming at night in a flooded city. There were dozens of other people swiming to save their lives too. Towards the end of my dream, I was in some shelter and I remember being angry that I had to live and share my space with strangers.

After learning about this it sounds like the same type of event that happened in New Orleans and India during and after the tsunami.

Don't take my word on it. Look into it yourselves! Post any new info here please!

It was a DREAM that turned me onto this whole ordeal, now I found this link to a PDF file:

Following are statments from Kent Steadmen's site:

I have quoted the whole page so you can get a feel for what's cooking!

[quote]5/1/2006 6:04:08 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time

Check out the cult numbers below NASA just can not help but use!

11, 33 & that damn tetrahedral 14.7, wow! I wonder if this is doctored or the actual numbers? Maybe the site was hacked (I hope so) or are we really in for a real whacking? No wonder everyone has been seeing 11:11 for the last couple of years. Is this a joke or not? Toss in 21:53 adding up to 11 and we have cult symbolism all over this thing: 21:53 = 2 + 1 + 5 + 3 = 11, talk about tossing us a bone. Thought you might find this interesting/amusing?

Close-Approach Date 2006-May-11 21:53 ± 11:11

Miss Distance Nominal 33.7/0.0867

V relative (km/s) 14.79

N sigma 3

5/2/2006 5:48 AM [Forum]

I received an email today regarding comet Schwassmann-Wachmann from a friend who is a computer analyst at NASA saying 2 of the comet's fragments have been labeled as probable strikes and 8 labeled as near misses.

He went on to say that the comet and it's fragments are changing too rapidly and definite strike zones can't be calculated. In other words we won't know where they will hit until they are right on top of us. He made this part crystal clear,these fragments could break apart at any time and due to the reduced size burn up in the atmosphere, but, and there is always a but,they could break apart and not burn up causing multiple small strikes.

I was told to prepare for the worst and hope for the best because there isn't any plan in place to warn the public. He also said preparations have been made to evacuate the ISS (International Space Station) if a situation arises. We could see an evacuation anyway so we'll have to wait and see.

I'm waiting for a reply to my reply so I'll fill you in as more details become available.

5/2/2006 10:59:07 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time

Hi Kent.
Just posted this on RMN.
Perhaps Nephelim servents are coming in the open. If that is so then Garabandal warning is next.
All the best.

Kent Steadman

has found an interesting data line at NASA's Near-Earth Objects page that
shows close approaches within 0.1 AU or less that are to occur during the
period of the 60 days after 2006-May-01 UT. Table lists 71 close-Earth
approaches by NEOs (Near-Earth Objects) that are sorted by minimum possible
distance from Earth in LD (distance between Earth and Moon) and AU (distance
between Earth and Sun).
On the top of this list is one fragment of the 73P/Schwassmann-Wachmann 3
that is marked BD, and which is shown on the Kent's comments page at

On the same page Kent lists some comments, one of which contains the
following remark:

"11, 33 & that damn tetrahedral 14.7, wow! I wonder if this is doctored or
the actual numbers? Maybe the site was hacked (I hope so) or are we really
in for a real whacking? No wonder everyone has been seeing 11:11 for the
last couple of years. Is this a joke or not? Toss in 21:53 adding up to 11
and we have cult symbolism all over this thing: 21:53 = 2 + 1 + 5 + 3 = 11,
talk about tossing us a bone. Thought you might find this
Close-Approach Date 2006-May-11 21:53 ± 11:11"

As this line of NASA NEOs table, at 19:00 CET, listed as nominal miss
distance (LD/AU) as 33.7/0.0867 and then the miss distance minimum (LD/AU)
as 0.0/0.0001, which was changed as I write this at 19:05 CET, to
33.7/0.0867 and 0.04/0.00010 (see the image below), this could mean that
there is a hacker at work or that NASA has similar sense of humour as
President G.W.Bush has shown to have during the last White House
Correspondents Dinner, when he gave a mock press conference accompanied by
Stephen Colbert who was impersonating him. Reading the transcript which is,
together with video, available at

one, among other things, can find such statement:

".... I believe in democracy. I believe democracy is our greatest export. At
least until China figures out a way to stamp it out of plastic for three
cents a unit.

In fact, Ambassador Zhou Wenzhong, welcome. Your great country makes our
Happy Meals possible. I said it's a celebration. I believe the government
that governs best is the government that governs least. And by these
standards, we have set up a fabulous government in Iraq. ..."

If one considers who is really running NASA, and that that clown really
represented a lesson in essential psychopathy

then we all should have a great deal of concern. It seems that they will
really come in the open.

Forum: 4/30/2006 11:22 PM

[Something else]

Nobody really knows what the anomally is. It might be antimatter, it might be a dispersant wave, it is a distortion in space that can be seen though, but only visible by the distortion of space through it. What goes through it reacts as 73P SW. It's a bloody monster.

5/2/2006 8:39:38 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time

Would it be possible since we've been whacking galactic ships, that their home planets may be whacking comets that are supposed to fly by here harmlessly--so they're no longer harmless?

Mike Salla says we've downed 74 of their ships. I'll bet they're not happy.

5/3/06 1:30 AM PST

CO-RESEARCHER: Kent are you there? have a comet scoop for you

CO-RESEARCHER: Just got off the phone with friend- one of her intel sources says that a piece of the comet about the size of a volkswagen WILL come down in the South Atlantic - projections are that this will cause a tidal wave that will take out all of Florida.