Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
skies over San Francisco Bay Area

Chemtrail Central > Clouds

Author Thread
darvi o'brien

skies over San Francisco Bay Area PostFri Jan 06, 2006 4:54 pm  Reply with quote  

This morning when I woke up I couldn't figure out what I was smelling, It was a horrible chemical ordor, I could even taste it in my mouth. When I left for work I quickly discovered what it was. The whole sky is filled with sick looking clouds and they are still laying down trail after trail. I feel sick and I don't know what to do. I've taken pictures but I'm at work and don't have the capability to post them but believe me I think it is the worst ever.
mmmmbarium

tagged & banned

Yep, I know what you mean PostSat Jan 07, 2006 3:10 am  Reply with quote  

Hey Darvi, We should get together sometime. It's hard to find anyone in my area to talk about all this. I've told most my family members and friends and they all think I'm looney.

I know what your talking about, yesterday the spraying was really really heavy. At sunset the sky was blood red....

I still have that chemical taste in my mouth, those fukin basterds. Mad

I should have taken some pictures this morning. There we two huge and long dark strips almost across the entire sky that looked like landing strips, It was crazy... I don't think I have ever seen pictures of this chemtrail phenomenon on the web before....

Let me know man...
darvi o'brien

PostMon Jan 09, 2006 7:44 pm  Reply with quote  

I know what you mean, I have everyone I work with look up when I see the trails and they seem like they don't even see them but now they are starting to come around. They'll come up to me and say "what are they doing up there?". I tell them that I'm not sure but I know it's not good. Maybe we can put our heads together and come up with a solution. I've written Barbara Boxer and she just blew me off. The best thing that I've come up with is to stand in a high traffic area and take pictures of the sky hoping others will look up.
mmmmbarium

tagged & banned

PostThu Jan 12, 2006 3:08 am  Reply with quote  

The only solution is to prepare for what ever is to come. To much time and money and manpower has been put into this project. They won't be stopped. I'm not suprised Barbra boxer blew you off. for all we know she might be well aware of whats going on. Same goes for Willie Brown.

I don't think looking up at the sky in traffic is going to help man. I don't think anything will get the Sheeple to notice.....Even if they did, they would be like, yeah so what? Looks like a normal clouds to me , BAH, BAHHHHH

I'm wondering when the next heavy spray day will be. I think they have been spraying heavily somewhere north of the bay area. The clouds that drifted through today had that fiberous look to them. I'm sure they were not normal clouds......
David

PostThu Jan 12, 2006 3:24 am  Reply with quote  

"N. of San Francisco" My area, the spraying has been heavy, skies are filled with chemcrap, in the afternoon the clouids began to 'ripple' from WNW inland. At sundown the affect began to disapate. HAARP?
darvi o'brien

PostThu Jan 12, 2006 10:30 pm  Reply with quote  

Heavy spraying all day today, I'm on the Peninsula, just south of SF
darvi o'brien

PostWed Jun 07, 2006 3:58 pm  Reply with quote  

there have been 2 letters to the editor in the San Francisco Chronicle during the last week about "What's up in the sky?" they were june 1st and june 5th.