News Archive

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile

Chemtrail Central > Introductions

Author Thread
mr. jones

resources PostWed Mar 22, 2006 6:47 pm  Reply with quote  

Hi, i'm mr. jones.

Why did i come here? because i needed information and resources to understand the massive spraying applied to my region (mexico).

they started last october. they literally crisscrossed the sky that day, the sky looked like a map, dozens of lines making a giant chessboard.

After that day it was quiet till about february of 2006 when they began in earnest spraying almost everyday, whenever they miss a day or two, they come with an extra load, these are very, very sick people.

This forum is very decent on an informational level, meaning the info. provided by people here is good.

We all have something we can provide and thats the good part, my backgroung is deep metaphysics (over forty astral travel trips), health and nutrition, and deciphering occult codes.

So the things is see in this world are verified by my own experiences in the astral world.

Soon i will be posting what i saw on some of my astral projections that are related to chemtrails and cell towers.

Oh by the way, i'm never offended by anybody's replies to my posts (if they are negative), i've got a very tough skin.

So, you can shoot me whenever you feel like it, i can take it.

the reason i say that is because i usually speak my mind regardless of the debate or argument.

I avoid using foul language, i find that to be a demostration of ones low i.q.

But apart from that, there is nothing that i won't takcle.

Let's play ball!

PostWed Mar 22, 2006 9:22 pm  Reply with quote  

Welcome, mr. jones.