Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
im so so sorry, this is the news felch

Chemtrail Central > Debate and Debunking

Author Thread
henrysouth

im so so sorry, this is the news felch PostThu Mar 23, 2006 11:32 pm  Reply with quote  

please i dont want angry replys to this i am just stateing fact before people start to actually worry about this. my family have been pilots for 3 generations and fought in most wars of which england was a part. i have been flying since i was 3 with my father and grandfather who both owned planes or flew for major commercial companys. when you sit in a window seat of any plane, you will see on the wing the particals of water rushing over and under both sides. as a child i often thought these were smoke given off by an aeroplane however i now know that they are nothing of the sort, the contrail of an aeroplane is vital for pilots as if the altitude meter fails or their pressure guage they will be able to create a contrail by dropping, often just a couple of meters, this, judging by the contrail, will give a rough estemate of wind speed, altitude and thus cabin pressure. the sums are quite simple. all im saying is this has to stop before people start beliving it and getting worried. why cause un-nessesary panic about water vapor. also i noticed that you have several pictures of something called a salmon skin sky. pebble dashed skyline, this is very commen and is mearly dissapating cloud. how long cloud formations last is another matter entirely, in the higher parts of china they can last for up to a month due to the altitude and how far water rises before it becomes over laden. thus aerospace over these regions is kept to a minimum as contrails may last for quite a while being quite unsightly. i dont like talking down to people but this has to stop.

henry south
mr. jones

PostThu Mar 23, 2006 11:41 pm  Reply with quote  

dear henry, the only one panicking is you.

Most people here are investigating the uncommon health issues involved with this unsual type of so called water vapor you are mentioning.

My dear henry, life is not all about airplanes, it's about health issues as well, if you start getting sick all of a sudden for no apparent reason and you go to the doctor and all the doctor says is "don't worry about it" but you continue to feel sick, then something must be wrong.

Please hemry do us all a favor and read a book once in a while that has something else to say besides airplanes.

Be a nice boy henry and go drink a glass of warm milk so you can relax a bit, o.k. buddy.
henrysouth

eh>? PostThu Mar 23, 2006 11:58 pm  Reply with quote  

ive never read a book on aeroplanes in my life. nor would i ever want to. frankly i use them to get from A to B. their are a million and one reasons why people get sick. and im doing a degree right now following it up with a masters in new media design. this does involve a lot of reading. i do hope my childlike mind will be able to hack it. i was pointing out fact that i have picked up, not half baked fiction that gullable americans want to belive. its easy to blame anyone but yourself for getting sick. i dont get sick. i eat well, i do at least an hour workout a day and would u belive it im not effected by planes going over my house.

maybe if you didnt make things up about contrails of airplanes and got some exercise you wouldnt be ill. my friend chris rocks. and he doesnt blame airplanes when he gets the snuffles.
starman1

PostFri Mar 24, 2006 1:05 am  Reply with quote  

henrysouth
Your funny Razz
I'm sure you mean well with all your pilot banther fodder, but what we're seeing is not your average water vapor CON-TRAIL. I know that it would be nice to just wrap it all up with that simple little explanation of yours, but it ain't flying here, we been on the planet awhile too, and whats going on over our heads, ain't going over our heads if you get my drift... I think you better wipe your goggle's their buddy some of that water vapor your describing is fogging your vision.

quote:
half baked fiction that gullable americans want to belive

Oh, and that comment Question gonna make you lots O friends round here partner..... We be fully baked now, C'mon back Wink
Chris Lloyd

PostFri Mar 24, 2006 1:59 am  Reply with quote  

Are u guys from the deep south by any chance.... you know where everyone seems to have the same facial features and 8 toes on each hand! Not that Iím implying anything, but you must admit that calling your sister "Mum" is a little weird..... Just an observation, nothing malicious you know
Thermit

PostFri Mar 24, 2006 2:48 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Chris Lloyd
Are u guys from the deep south by any chance.... you know where everyone seems to have the same facial features and 8 toes on each hand! Not that Iím implying anything, but you must admit that calling your sister "Mum" is a little weird..... Just an observation, nothing malicious you know

Trolls. Rolling Eyes

Here's some light reading...

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/report.shtml
jgoelzh

misinformer PostFri Mar 24, 2006 8:42 am  Reply with quote  

the dude is obviously trying to trick us into thinking this is normal. can he explain the on/off trails? can he explain why after a day of spraying, clouds cover the sky? can he explain why this "water vapor" persists for so long, sometimes in patterns? has he never stepped out side on a cold day and took a breath, or witnessed a cars exauhst on a cold day? i wish my car could emmit these long lasting trails, i would win countless car shows if i could do that.

oh yeah, too many people have noticed this sudden change in our skies. do you really think so many websites/articles/videos would be dedicated to this if it were not true or even possible? something "up there" is not normal and has changed, people are noticing whether you like it or not.

and wtf who is chris lloyd? bringing up people from the deep south has nothing to do with this website. i would suggest if you like talking about 8 toes on hands and calling ones sister their "mum" that you check out some foot/hand-fetish/mother-calling sister incest forum where you might get more kicks. just an idea buddy...

PostFri Mar 24, 2006 8:29 pm  Reply with quote  

"Henry" is scared and confused because he doesnt have a clue of what is affecting him. At "Henry's" age, he grew up with skies looking as they do now, so, this is normal. We can only keep educating the "Henry's" out there that once the sky wasn't full of poisonous chemicals and what they're seeing is not normal.

This is an email I got from "Henry"

"hi i noticed your email address on the "chemtrail" site, and was
wondering if anyone there would listen to me. i am from a family of piolts and trained for a while to be one myself. both my grandfather and father flew all their lives. what is being described as chemtrails are mearly the plane dipping from one altitude to another. its very very common knowledge and vital knowledge to a pilot. if your instuments fail you have to check the clouds and check your contrail. this contrail is an indicator of how high you are flying. please please please forward this because these people might start scaring somone. although these trails are unsightly they are mearly water vapor and totally harmless.

henry south"

C'mon Henry, with an education such as you claim, you can do better than that.
Kestrel

PostTue Mar 28, 2006 2:10 am  Reply with quote  

Saying that you are a third generation pilot really is irrelevant since it doesn't make you an expert in determining what is being released from these aircraft any more so than anyone else. It's like saying I'm an expert driver and have been driving for 40 years now so I know exactly what kind of emissions are being released from my engine.

The whole argument between whether what we are seeing is water vapor or not is actually really a moot point when you consider the fact that the patterns and types of aircraft making these trails are dubious in nature in their own right. Being a pilot, you should have quickly realized that these are not your "normal" aircraft and they certainly are not flying normal patterns as evidenced by the X and cross patterns created by these aircraft. So in your expert opinion how can you explain the ubiquitous nature of sightings of this activity? Don't even try to argue that these are commercial aircraft because they are not! We may not know what's in the trails but that doesn't make us blind. I have on many cases used high powered optics and there are many photos online which reveal that these are of the "tanker"/cargo (we're not talking UPS or Federal Express either) variety and many are unmarked. So how do you explain this. Why are tanker / cargo planes criss crossing the skies over populated centers flying bizzare x patterns or cross patterns or even formations? Does ATC normally allow these kinds of patterns? I think not. These are facts not delusional paranoia.
perverted_introvert

Nice spelling, Hank PostMon Jan 01, 2007 12:58 am  Reply with quote  

I would like to point out that if Henry doesn't take the time to use appropriate spelling in his post he certainly is not qualified to make scientific judgements on this issue.

1.) "please i dont want angry replys to this"
2.) "i am just stateing fact "
3.) "both owned planes or flew for major commercial companys"
4.) "the particals of water"

I'm not even going to continue, why bother fighting with this half-literate?
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger