Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
THE MAN

Chemtrail Central > Debate and Debunking

Author Thread
HenrysRevenge

THE MAN PostSat Mar 25, 2006 10:56 pm  Reply with quote  

you cant keep me down. im here to stay, i demand answers and proof. not people saying "oh im sick... hmmmm... that cloud wasnt there yesterday... oh my maybe the government has attached spraying machines to military planes to kill me..." no their isnt, christ u sample this "spray" you go up and in a glider you collect eveidence that its a hostile chemicel and you come to my house and show it to me.

1. why would people do this?

2. why not just spray a REALLY hostile spray?

3. who cares?

4. piss lips.

give me answers or give me money. not scienceology, drunken hick, someones abducting my cows, lets sleep with our cousins balls which is all ive got so far.

henry... and dont delete our posts. thats just not fair. if your not ready to listen to reason then why call it a disscussion, it may as well be an elite group of twats.
Jeanie

pro or con PostSat Mar 25, 2006 11:34 pm  Reply with quote  

H.R. Your type of post doesn't help the pro or con of chemtrails.

GLOBAL WARMING & AEROSOLS
Clifford E Carnicom
Jan 23 2004

It can be demonstrated that the introduction of essentially any metallic or metallic salt aerosol into the lower atmosphere will have the effect of heating up that lower atmosphere. The impact is both significant and measurable. Those that seek and express concern on the so called global warming problem might wish to begin their search with an inquiry into the thermodynamics of artificially introduced metallic aerosols into the lower atmosphere. The direct injection of massive amounts of particulate matter by aircraft into the atmosphere for more than five years establishes the foundation for this inquiry. An examination of the specific heat characteristics of an altered atmosphere will provide the path for the realistic conclusions that can be made.

Any claim that the aerosol operations represent a mitigating influence on the global warming problem appears to be a complete facade that is in direct contradiction to the fundamental principles of physics and thermodynamics. The lack of candor and honesty by government, media and environmental protection agencies in response to public inquiry is further evidence of the fictitious fronts that have been proposed. It is past time to recognize that one of the primary effects of the dense aerosols that now permanently mar the lifeblood of this planet is the heating up of the very atmosphere that we breathe.

The early stage of the current argument for global heating and the aggravation of drought conditions was proposed approximately two years ago1. The benefit of the current study is that an estimate of the magnitude of the heat influence upon the atmosphere can now be made. Those that continue to claim that a benevolent, but necessarily secret, enterprise to protect the planet with a blanket of purportedly heat reflective aerosols in the lower atmosphere exists will need to provide the primary evidence of that claim. That claim will need to be justified with solid physical principles and observation. Hypothetical research models that are under discussion and rationalization, such as the Teller proposal, are more appropriate to the outer reaches of the planet and space. These proposals do not explain the deposition of massive amounts of hygroscopic aerosols into the lower atmosphere.

The recent media attention to the dramatic and accelerating climatic changes will hopefully be extended to the fundamental principles that are expressed within this report.

The mathematics, physical principles and thermodynamics of this argument will be made available on a separate entry.

FURTHER DISCUSSION:

1. Clifford E Carnicom, Drought Inducement, (http://www.carnicom.com/drought1.htm), 04/07/02

Last edited by Jeanie on Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
starman1

PostSat Mar 25, 2006 11:53 pm  Reply with quote  

henry

quote:
give me answers or give me money. not scienceology, drunken hick, someones abducting my cows, lets sleep with our cousins balls which is all ive got so far.

if you could just pull your head out of your arse, just far enough for your ears, and maybe your eyes, some of your other senses may return to a functioning level. What is the point of you incessant rambling anyway, maybe you should buy a vowel, Vanna turn over a few more letters for this clown Razz
HenrysRevenge

PostSun Mar 26, 2006 12:26 am  Reply with quote  

well obviously im getting no were, no one has given me a straigt answer, even when i was posting "nice" things the other day. i thought i would get at least some sence if i posted something a little more intense. and starman i resent the fact that you belive i am of a lower intellect than the average person. i work far far harder to improve myself than most....

taking a chill pill for a while, really really whats up with this. and why doesnt anyone ask the obvious questions. its just my nature to question things. and when im presented with NO evidence at all then i am understandably sceptical.
starman1

PostSun Mar 26, 2006 3:17 am  Reply with quote  

there is lots of evidence if you are willing to look, maybe not for all the things you percieve are implied in what you read but there is sufficient evidence for some of what is claimed, if it is your intention to find answers maybe you should settle down and approach people with the respect they deserve, we are not all a bunch-o-psyco-paranoidian lop's egghead. If you really want answers to those questions you pose stick around, if you already have the answers then you really wouldn't be here unless you just want to harass and distrack those of us here who don't. There are things going on over our heads literally, and this community is intent on exposing what truths we are finding, so fall in, or fall out, but cut the crap like this,

quote:
4. piss lips.
increase 1776

PostSun Mar 26, 2006 7:43 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
i demand answers and proof
Were you born with a silver foot in you mouth? You DEMAND answers and proof.You must be able to read so I suggest you start there before running your mouth and making demands.You sound like a little spoiled brat.Do some of your own research,it will take more than just a day and come to your own conclusions,then post here.