Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
JESUS CHRIST MY LORD.

Chemtrail Central > Spirit

Author Thread
perverted_introvert

Nice PostFri Nov 23, 2007 4:24 am  Reply with quote  

Cool post, Redeemerson.

I think a lot of secular people judge Christians because they think we should be perfect and vice versa. If you read the gospels, Christ came for us sinners as the righteous didn't need Him.

I think it cuts the other way too. Never forget that Jesus decided to hang out with the tax collectors and prostitutes as opposed to organized religion. That's what it's all about.

PostFri Nov 23, 2007 11:28 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Redeemerson

Your only hope, as far as I can tell, is to dismiss the Qu'ran as false teaching and believe solely in Christ.

i do believe in christ, the messiah. Just not the way you do, and i'm trying to reconcile the two in my mind and see where they diverge as i know they are the same. you claiming that the Quran is false, would be the same as the jews claiming the bible to be false as it borrows a lot from the torah. in fact they are all the same and their is truth contained in all of them.
Song of Solomon 5:16, Hebrew original.
Redeemerson

PostSat Nov 24, 2007 5:00 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by raze78

i do believe in christ, the messiah. Just not the way you do, and i'm trying to reconcile the two in my mind and see where they diverge as i know they are the same. you claiming that the Quran is false, would be the same as the jews claiming the bible to be false as it borrows a lot from the torah. in fact they are all the same and their is truth contained in all of them.

The Jews claim the Christian Bible is false because they think Christ was empowered by the devil, and that He blasphemed against God by insinuating that He was actually a direct manifestation of God. His message also, in their eyes, nullified a binding covenant that God had given them through Moses (the Commandments and the Mossiac). The Old Covenant was decreed by God to stand forever. Along came Jesus, stating that He was the fulfillment of the old covenant. The Jews were like, "No way; God said Forever, He meant Forever". The High Preist of Jewish Sanhedrin even tried to stop the crucifixtion, because he thought Christ might actually be their savior. He failed in his effort.

It all centers on what someone believes about Jesus.

I not saying the Qu'ran is false teaching because it borrows part of the Judeo-Christian theology. I'm saying it's false because it shifts focus on the issue of the true nature of Jesus Christ. It also states, if I recall correctly (IIRC) that martyrs in the conflict against the infidels will be reward with sexual gratifaction in Heaven. This is significant departure from the truth, as I understand it.

The Christian Bible is clear that no new prophets from God would arrise during the time span between the vision of John of Patmos, and the advent of the two prophets in John's vision (Chapter 11, Book of Revelations). It states that many false prophets and teachers would appear to lead people astray, during this time.

Along comes an angel, 500 some years later, appearing to Muhammed. The angel identifies itself as Gabriel. Remember that the angel Gabriel is said (in the Christian Bible) to have appeared to the virgin Mary, to inform her that God had conceived a child, our Savior, in her womb. 500 years later, "Gabriel" appears to Muhammed, but this time "Gabriel's" message is an affront to Christ's identity....not the son of God...not the son of God.

Okay fine, everybody can believe what they want. I think the angels were real, except that the angel that appeared to Muhammed was a fallen angel, masquerading as Gabriel. It's the only explanation I can think of.

I'm not suggesting Muslims are 'devil folk', not by any means. I've know several, including a guy from Iran that was trained as a child warrior during the Iran-Iraq war. He was eight years old, and would crawl under Iraqi tanks and plant magnetic hand gernades. They used children because the children were small enough to avoid being crushed by the tank. The man he grew up to be is one of the most moral and decent people I've ever met. He's a devote Muslim, faces Mecca 5 times a day, etc.

What I'm saying is that the devil has a way of orcherstrating the harvest of the human souls. We become misguided.

I'm not singling out the Muslim faith, either. Christian denominations are brainwashed in a different fashion.

So far I've refrained from 'talking' about Catholicism. Protestants aren't any better.

Mormons would be a better example. The book of Mormon is false, in the same way the Qu'ran is false. Joeseph Smith's angel was named Moroni. If Moroni was real, it was a demon.

The devil always presents himself as being some form of the true God. I can understand the Jew's reservation about Christ. I hope they come around. I hope you do too, Raze.

God's Love.
There is an actual war being fought between God and Satan. The atmosphere surrounding the earth is the domain of evil. Jesus Christ was God incarnate. He died to attone for the sins of anyone who believes in Him.
Redeemerson

PostSat Nov 24, 2007 5:17 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
in fact they are all the same and their is truth contained in all of them.

Satan, the age old deceiver of mankind, is the father of all lies. Every liar knows that you start with an accept truth, and then put a 'spin' on it.

They are so not the same.
There is an actual war being fought between God and Satan. The atmosphere surrounding the earth is the domain of evil. Jesus Christ was God incarnate. He died to attone for the sins of anyone who believes in Him.
raze78

PostSat Nov 24, 2007 10:09 am  Reply with quote  

I'm actually offended, but you have the right to your opinion and it is still a free world, well some of it anyways. Just plz don't give me what you heard in the media about muslims being fanatical jihadist who would die to have virgins to mate with in the afterlife. Ya can do better than that.

anyways, these verses from a different view point;

In Genesis, ch. 21. Isaac is specifically blessed but Ishmael was also specifically blessed and promised by God to become "a great nation" especially in Genesis 21:13, 18.

According to Deuteronomy 21:15-17 the traditional rights and privileges of the first born son are not to be affected by the social status of his mother (being a "free" woman such as Sarah, Isaac's mother, or a "Bondwoman" such as Hagar, Ishmael's mother). This is only consistent with the moral and humanitarian principles of all revealed faiths.

The full legitimacy of Ishmael as Abraham's son and "seed" and the full legitimacy of his mother, Hagar, as Abraham's wife are clearly stated in Genesis 21:13 and 16:3. After Jesus, the last Israelite messenger and prophet, it was time that God's promise to bless Ishmael and his descendants be fulfilled. Less than 600years after Jesus, came the last messenger of God, Muhammad, from the progeny of Abraham through Ishmael. God's blessing of both of the main branches of Abraham's family tree was now fullfilled. But are there additional corroborating evidence that the Bible did in fact foretell the advent of prophet Muhammad?

Long time after Abraham, God's promise to send the long-awaited Messenger was repeated this time in Moses' words.
In Deuteronomy 18:18, Moses spoke of the prophet to be sent by God who is:

From among the Israelite's "brethren", a reference to their Ishmaelite cousins as Ishmael was the other son of Abraham who was explicitly promised to become a "great nation".

Deuteronomy 33:1-2 combines references to Moses, Jesus and Muhammad. It speaks of God (i.e. God's revelation) coming from Sinai, rising from Seir (probably the village of Sa'ir near Jerusalem) and shining forth from Paran. According to Genesis 21:21, the wilderness of Paran was the place where Ishmael settled (i.e. Arabia, specifically Mecca).

Indeed the King James version of the Bible mentions the pilgrims passing through the valley of Ba'ca (another name of Mecca) in Psalms 84:4-6.

Isaiah 42:1-13 speaks of the beloved of God. His elect and messenger who will bring down a law to be awaited in the isles and who "shall not fail nor be discouraged till he have set judgement on earth." Verse 11, connects that awaited one with the descendants of Ke'dar. Who is Ke'dar? According to Genesis 25:13, Ke'dar was the second son of Ishmael, the ancestor of prophet Muhammad.

Habakkuk 3:3 speaks of God (God's help) coming from Te'man (an Oasis North of Medina according to J. Hasting's Dictionary of the Bible), and the holy one (coming) from Paran. That holy one who under persecution migrated from Paran (Mecca) to be received enthusiastically in Medina was none but prophet Muhammad.
Indeed the incident of the migration of the prophet and his persecuted followers is vividly described in Isaiah 21:13-17. That section foretold as well about the battle of Badr in which the few ill-armed faithful miraculously defeated the "mighty" men of Ke'dar, who sought to destroy Islam and intimidate their own folks who turned -to Islam.

For twenty-three years, God's words (the Qur'an) were truely put into Muhammad's mouth. He was not the "author" of the Qur'an. The Qur'an was dictated to him by Angel Gabriel who asked Muhammad to simply repeat the words of the Qur'an as he heard them. These words were then committed to memory and to writing by those who hear them during Muhammad's life time and under his supervision.

Was it a coincidence that the prophet "like unto Moses" from the "brethren" of the Israelites (i.e. from the lshmaelites) was also described as one in whose mouth God will put his words and that he will speak in the name of God, (Deuteronomy 18:18-20). Was it also a coincidence the "Paraclete" that Jesus foretold to come after Him was described as one who "shall not speak of himself, but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak (John 16:13)

Was it another coincidence that Isaiah ties between the messenger connected with Ke'dar and a new song (a scripture in a new language) to be sang unto the Lord (Isaiah 42:10-11). More explicitly, prophesies Isaiah "For with stammering lips, and another tongue, will he speak to this people" (Isaiah 28:11). This latter verse correctly describes the "stammering lips" of Prophet Muhammad reflecting the state of tension and concentration he went through at the time of revelation. Another related point is that the Qur'an was revealed in piece-meals over a span of twenty three years. It is interesting to compare this with Isaiah 28:10 whichspeaks of the same thing.

In Matthew 21:19-21, Jesus spoke of the fruitless fig tree (A Biblical symbol of prophetic heritage) to be cleared after being given a last chance of three years (the duration of Jesus' ministry) to give fruit. In a later verse in the same chapter, Jesus said: "Therefore, say I unto you, The Kingdom of God shall be taken away from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruit thereof" (Matthew 21:43). That nation of Ishmael's descendants (the rejected stone in Matthew 21:42) which was victorious against all super-powers of its time as prophecied by Jesus: "And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken, but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder" (Matthew 21:44).
mr. jones

PostSat Nov 24, 2007 7:05 pm  Reply with quote  

many worry much about sanctifying a book,

coming late to their own sanctity,

books are like a map,

the truth can only be found through trial and error.

that's why we come into this world of time and space, it makes the journey more expedient.

we are at the beginning of a long and eternal journey, the moment we realize that we relax and begin to look at things with more patience.

we become more tolerant of others and learn the fine art of forgiveness.

the only thing we take to the other side is the state of mind we have cultivated in this life.

if that state of mind is in confusion, we by consequence will continue to be confused on the other side.

but if we learn to forgive we will have gained a universal credit with which to enter into higher levels of existence.

there are many worlds ( in my fathers house there are many mansions), we are multidimensional beings.

but the ego (unrestrained sensual fascination and desire) keeps the mind (state of mind) trapped in the meaningless aspects of temporary existence.

and therefore our being (our existence begins with our thoughts) is reduced to a wasting of precious energy.

energy is the most valuable commodity in the universe, each person is alloted a certain amount.

use it wisely, getting back what is lost becomes more difficult each time around.
mr. jones

PostSat Nov 24, 2007 7:59 pm  Reply with quote  

So Jesus said, "When you lift up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am He, and I do nothing on My own initiative, but I speak these things as the Father taught Me" john3:14

the son of man (the child in us to be born in our interior spiritually "not physically" by organizing our thoughts), when you become like children you will enter heaven.

"and as moses lifted up the serpent in the desert so must the son of man be lifted up" john8:28

the father the mother and the holy ghost are the three basic principles in all creation, they live in our interior, they are spiritual things.

this is what is meant by esoteric (interior) as opposed to exoteric (exterior).

the serpent is symbolic for the kundalini (the female aspect of creation) it is an energy that is seated at the base of the spine and rises up to the brain (enlightening it) in accordance to our state of mind, train of thoughts (awakening of consciousness).

moses was innitiated into the mysteries of the egyptian priestly caste, hence he was learned in the meditative aspects of contemplation with which he harnessed the creative energy prevalent in the universe (prana, orgone, etc.), he used this energy in the desert to survive and awaken cosnciousness.

as I mentioned before if you are not learned in symbolic language you will be reading spiritual scripture (bible, quoran, etc.) only in its literal aspect and never will pass the threshold to reach a higher understanding.

the world (society) is in deep slumber because they see appearances, god sees hearts.

and this path is a solitary one, because few have the courage to unertake it, it requires to forgive all and everything( how many people have you met that can do this?)

"only the lonely shall reach the nuptial chamber"
Redeemerson

PostSun Nov 25, 2007 2:39 am  Reply with quote  

quote:

In Genesis, ch. 21. Isaac is specifically blessed but Ishmael was also specifically blessed and promised by God to become "a great nation" especially in Genesis 21:13, 18.

According to Deuteronomy 21:15-17 the traditional rights and privileges of the first born son are not to be affected by the social status of his mother (being a "free" woman such as Sarah, Isaac's mother, or a "Bondwoman" such as Hagar, Ishmael's mother). This is only consistent with the moral and humanitarian principles of all revealed faiths.

The full legitimacy of Ishmael as Abraham's son and "seed" and the full legitimacy of his mother, Hagar, as Abraham's wife are clearly stated in Genesis 21:13 and 16:3. After Jesus, the last Israelite messenger and prophet, it was time that God's promise to bless Ishmael and his descendants be fulfilled. Less than 600years after Jesus, came the last messenger of God, Muhammad, from the progeny of Abraham through Ishmael. God's blessing of both of the main branches of Abraham's family tree was now fullfilled. But are there additional corroborating evidence that the Bible did in fact foretell the advent of prophet Muhammad?

I'm not saying the people of Islamic faith are inferior, illegimate, or that they're disfavored in God's eyes when compared to the Jews.

I'm saying the Qu'ran tells a version history that is completely different from the Talmud. The Qu'ran seems to try to reconcile it's version with the Talmud, but it can't be done (not that I can understand).

According to The Cow, Muslims are children of Israel, that they departed from Egypt under the guidance of Moses, etc. The Qu'ran doesn't actually address how or when the split occured between the Jews and the Muslims does it? Or does it?

Maybe logic can't be applied to this, but to me the Qu'ran seems to debased it's own theological foundation.

If the Houses of Israel recognized as legitimate by Judeo-Christian theology are imposters, then Jesus Himself would have been a fraud, not a prophet. The whole story would be a fraud, and yet the Qu'ran uses bits and pieces of the story to support itself.

According to the Judeo-Christian scriptures, everyone who is not a genetic descent of Jacob comes from genetically degenerate stock. That includes me. We 'evoled' under the Curse of Canaan, and the current world developes into the fallen state of Babylon. The descents of Jacob also fall from God's Grace.

It's not Albert Pike's plan and the Illuminati that will foment WW3, it is the powers and principalities of Satan.

We're headed for serious trouble. I hope to see you in heaven.

Last edited by Redeemerson on Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
raze78

PostSun Nov 25, 2007 11:43 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Redeemerson

According to The Cow, Muslims are children of Israel, that they departed from Egypt under the guidance of Moses, etc. The Qu'ran doesn't actually address how or when the split occured between the Jews and the Muslims does it? Or does it?

It does. First off, the word muslim means one who submits to God. The idea is, everyone from Adam and onwards, prophets, are all people who submitted to God. By the way, their were twelve tribes of Israel. Only one of them today are non as Jewish, the tribe of Judah. Whatever happened to the rest of them? Why don't you do some research, might be interesting what you discover about yourself.

Second, Muslims as is known today, didn't depart from jews. Arab and Jews are two races that came from Abraham. Before that, no one can lay claim to being Jewish, as they both come from the same genetic lineage. (except the 95% Ashekenazi's who have no genetic link at all to any of this).

The split happened as it says in the above post, when Ismail and his mother were sent out to the desert of paran, with a promise that they'd be a great nation.

Anyways, lets change the subject.
Redeemerson

PostSun Nov 25, 2007 9:11 pm  Reply with quote  

Okay.

I need to retract some mistakes first.

1) The Qu'ran does not state that martyrs are rewarded with sexual gratifaction in Heaven. You're correct that this was a media influence on my thinking.

2) Judeo-Christian theology does not state that only descendants of Jacob avoided the Curse of Cannan. I was wrong.

Noah and his three sons; Shem, Japheth, and Ham came off the ark. Noah latter placed the Curse on Ham's son Canaan.

Abram (Abraham) was a descendant of Shem. Ishmael and Isaac were Abraham's sons (half-brothers). Isaac was the father of Jacob. Jacob became the nation of Israel. Jacob's brother Esau was the first born, but somehow, Jacob wrested the birthrights from Esau without falling into disfavor with God.

The Egyptians were descendants of Ham, but Noah's Curse of Canaan did not apply to them. Only to their cousins, the Canaanites.

This is the 'shared' history of the Big Three Faiths. The scriptures of the Bible have to be accurate and they have to fulfilled, if the Judeo-Christian theology is true. I think it's true. The genealogy of Christ is only important, because it proves scripture was being fulfilled. When I say it is proof, I mean internally consistant to the rest of the story. It's 'plausible'.

This pertains to the topic of Jesus Is Lord. Is He or ain't He? I say Yes, not the sum total of God, but One of Three Holy parts. Christ said not to worship himself, but worship only the Father who sent Him.

So yeah, it's a transgression to think of Christ Jesus as God. You've got to accept His message, pray through Him to the Father, and wait for the Holy Spirit to link you up. And if the Holy Spirit doesn't come right away, or even if it doesn't blossom in you at all during this lifetime, you've got to live the creed and wait for Christ's return.

The Qu'ran denies the existence of the Holy Spirit, and denies that Christ was the son of God.

The Qu'ran seemingly attempts to shift the identity of the traditional Jews, the ones that carried the scrolls of their history for thousands of years, to an entirely new group of people (anyone willing to accept it's version of history). The Qu'ran addresses it's true believers as Children of Israel (not Ishmael), it states the People of the Book where delivered from Egypt by Moses. Those people, the Jews, have a recorded history. It doesn't include Arabs, Black Africans, or White folks. We're gentile or heathen; the biblical description of non-Jewish. Our recourse to God comes through Jesus.
stitcherman

Eighth wonder of the world? PostTue Nov 27, 2007 12:17 am  Reply with quote  

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/worldnews.html?in_article_id=495538&in_page_id=1766&ito=1490
thought i would share this underground "cave" system. must have taken a special spirit to create it.

Constructed like a three-dimensional book, narrating the history of humanity, they are linked by hundreds of metres of richly decorated tunnels and occupy almost 300,000 cubic feet - Big Ben is 15,000 cubic feet.
". . . that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately, by the grace of God." -- Thomas Jefferson's Last Letter, June 24, 1826
raze78

PostWed Nov 28, 2007 6:03 pm  Reply with quote  

Redeermerson, let me try and explain this better. There were 12 tribes of the nation of Israel. The one we know as Jews today are only from one of those tribes. Judah. 10 of the twelve tribes were lost or rather left. Judah does not and cannot solely claim to be Isreal. The term refers to all these tribes. So who were these 10 lost tribes?

(oh, by the way, the first time the Word Jew is Used in the Bible they are fighting a war against Isreal.>>> get that? Jews fighting against the kingdom of Israel>>>> "When Rehoboam came to Jerusalem, he assembled all the house of Judah, and the tribe of Benjamin, a hundred and eighty thousand chosen warriors, to fight against the house of Israel, to restore the kingdom to Rehoboam the son of Solomon." (1 Kings 12:21 RSV)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_Lost_Tribes

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/lofiversion/index.php/t78290.html

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/lofiversion/index.php/t78290.html

http://www.cumorah.com/12tribes.html

By the way, CUSH was the eldest son of Ham; father of Seba, Havilah, Sabtah, Raamah, and Sabtechah; and grandfather of Sheba and Dedan. Cush means "black, terror, blackness, burning, Ethiopian". Cush was the progenitor of the $#@#!. I am a $#@#! by race. So what doth that make me? Check out the list of twelve tribes again.

oy, europeans are also from these lost tribes, wanna see? http://findthepath.org/10tribes.aspx

you also mention that the Quran denies the holy Spirit. Wrong again.

[16:102] Say, "The Holy Spirit has brought it down from your Lord, truthfully, to assure those who believe, and to provide a beacon and good news for the submitters."

[2:87] We gave Moses the scripture, and subsequent to him we sent other messengers, and we gave Jesus, son of Mary, profound miracles and supported him with the Holy Spirit. Is it not a fact that every time a messenger went to you with anything you disliked, your ego caused you to be arrogant? Some of them you rejected, and some of them you killed.

[5:110] GOD will say, "O Jesus, son of Mary, remember My blessings upon
you and your mother. I supported you with the Holy Spirit, to enable you
to speak to the people from the crib, as well as an adult. I taught you the scripture, wisdom, the Torah, and the Gospel.

so much more....
stitcherman

the size of the sun and the moon PostWed Nov 28, 2007 11:30 pm  Reply with quote  

from the surface of the earth the sun and the moon appear as the same size.
the moon is 400 times smaller than the sun.
the sun is 400 times further away from the surface of the earth than the moon.
look at an eclipse recorded or remember when you saw an eclipse.
know this fact. savor it.
i say that this is not a coincedince. that it is set up by design.
that this knowledge has been hidden from us.
to walk past this fact in our life is a big mistake.
i would not bother with a google search for it is futile to do so.
this is the website that brought out this information to me.
http://treeincarnation.com/
on the visuals and the audios of episode #2
". . . that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately, by the grace of God." -- Thomas Jefferson's Last Letter, June 24, 1826
Redeemerson

PostThu Nov 29, 2007 12:39 am  Reply with quote  

The lost tribes disappear after the exodus from Egypt. They all came from Jacobian / Israelite stock.

The $#@#! weren't mixed in with the Israelis during the exodus, according to Judeo-Christian 'history'.

I wouldn't recommend using LDS literature as a reference, it's pretty much spin-doctored.
Redeemerson

PostThu Nov 29, 2007 12:52 am  Reply with quote  

quote:

you also mention that the Quran denies the holy Spirit. Wrong again.

[16:102] Say, "The Holy Spirit has brought it down from your Lord, truthfully, to assure those who believe, and to provide a beacon and good news for the submitters."

[2:87] We gave Moses the scripture, and subsequent to him we sent other messengers, and we gave Jesus, son of Mary, profound miracles and supported him with the Holy Spirit. Is it not a fact that every time a messenger went to you with anything you disliked, your ego caused you to be arrogant? Some of them you rejected, and some of them you killed.

[5:110] GOD will say, "O Jesus, son of Mary, remember My blessings upon
you and your mother. I supported you with the Holy Spirit, to enable you
to speak to the people from the crib, as well as an adult. I taught you the scripture, wisdom, the Torah, and the Gospel.

All I can say is DO NOT attribute the works of God to the devil. Blaspheme against the Holy Spirit is the only unpardonable sin. What if someone attributes to God the work of the devil?