Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
JESUS CHRIST MY LORD.

Chemtrail Central > Spirit

Author Thread
PAK

PostThu Nov 29, 2007 3:20 am  Reply with quote  

Suggestion to Raze and Redeemerson

Read the book "Ages in Chaos" by Immanuel Velikovsky. It will clear much of the deception you've both been under and the farce of the dogma you both adhere too on FAITH alone, not fact. Sumer and Egypt kept EXTENSIVE written and pictoral records, artifacts, etc. A quote"

"The annals of Egypt, we are told, did not preserve any record of this sojourn of the Israelites or of their departure. It is not known when the Exodus occurred, if it happened at all. A few scholars have expressed the opinion that the sojourn of the Israelites, their bondage, and their departure are mythological motifs; the absence of direct reference to these events on Egyptian monuments and papyri seems to corroborate this view."
Ages in Chaos, Chapter 1, page 1

He goes on to show that although it is now accepted that the Exodus occurred in the period known as "the New Kingdom" of Egypt, the timeline is impossible. The catastrophic geological events (famine, plagues, drought, and cyclones) portrayed in the Bible occurred, according to the Egyptians, during the end of the Middle Kingdom, prior to the invasion of the Hyksos who took over as Pharoahs and ruled Eqypt for over 500 years. They were ruthless, cruel and ruled with an iron fist, known as "The Shepherd Kings". There are many historians who believe that the Israelites were really the Hyksos, who were finally expelled from Eqypt because of their horrible cruelty since the timeline in its oldest theory would put the Exodus at the time the Hyksos were expelled. The book of Joshua and Judges do not even mention the rule of Egypt, even though the Pharoahs and Egypt still ruled the vast area of Palestine and the Nile region during this time period. Many of the exact passages in the book of Kings were taken literally from the El-Amarna letters, which were correspondence between various small kings and generals in the area of Palestine who wrote profusely to their Pharaoh in Egypt.

It's an exhaustive research, much to much, to put here. You combine this with "History Begins at Sumer" where many of the old Sumerian stories are too similar to the Biblical stories for coincidence, not to mention the Egyptians' "Book of the Dead."

Here is an excerpt from "Ages in Chaos" concerning the El-Amarna letters.

"In keeping with his position as chief among the captains, Addudani carried on an extensive correspondence with the pharaoh, and four of his letters, written at length, are preserved. From them we learn the complicated system in which a chief was bound directly to the pharaoh, to the local deputy of the pharaoh, and to the king (regent) in Jerusalem. The pharaoh wrote to Addudani:

LETTER 294: Hearken to thy deputy and protect the cities of the king, thy lord, which are in thy care.

Addudani replied with assurances of his loyalty:

LETTER 292: Thus saith Addudani, thy servant. . . I have heard the words, which the king, my lord, has written to his servant: "Protect thy deputy and protect the cities of the king, thy lord." Behold, I protect, and behold, I hearken day and night to the words of the king, my lord. And let the king, my lord, pay attention to his servant.

pages 240-241

"Iehozabad is mentioned as the last among the five military chiefs of Jehosephat's kingdom. He does not enter into discussions with the pharaoh, nor does he give advice like the first in rank among the captains, but as a good soldier he accepts and acknowledges the orders of the pharaoh. Here is one of his stereotyped letters:

Letter 275: To the king, my lord, my gods, my sun, say: Thus saith Iahzibada, thy servant, the dust of thy feet:
At the feet of the king, my lord, my gods, my sun, seven times and seven times I fall down. The word which the king, my lord, my gods, my sun, has spoken to me, verily, I will execute it for the king, my lord.

page 242

How clever those who control knowlege and use deception to mislead people who choose not to use discernment and logic. It has kept people at war with each other over absolute nonsense and it is truly an insult to our ancestors, who walked this earth long before a Hebrew nation was even brewed up. The "similarites" between the 3 religions are because the same "international priests" dreamed it all up, like Walt Disney, to make you feel small, worthless and helpless, keep us all fighting each other over myths, waiting for someone to save us, while the real bad guys get away with their plan for the end times.
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
raze78

PostThu Nov 29, 2007 6:51 pm  Reply with quote  

Listen, reedermerson, I don't protest your facts at all. i don't protest Jesus being the Messiah, or the holy spirit or any other issues you might bring up. i think that the three revealed monoesthic religions shall be one with the coming of Jesus. We shall unite and all falsehoods shall perish. i also think the time is near.

However, this does not mean i can't argue some issues and tease them there brain cells.

like this little quiz i place before you;

Noah's Ark Found;;;

At 170 meters long and 45 meters wide, it conforms almost exactly to the 300 cubit by 50 cubit boat that God told Noah to build, according to Genesis 6 in the Bible.

The Quran states; "It is a man-made structure and for sure it is Noah's Ark." The site is directly below the mountain of Al-Judi, named in the Koran (Qur'ân) as the Ark's resting place.

According to the Bible account in the book of Genesis, Noah's Ark came to rest over 4300 years ago on the mountains of Ararat.

So which is it? Mount Judi or Mount Ararat?

They are both in Turkey... so a close tie wouldn't you think?

so; According to Genesis 8:4, Noah's Ark "rested ... on the mountains of Ararat." Over time the "mountains of Ararat" have become identified in Christian tradition with Mount Ararat itself, a volcanic massif on the border between Turkey and Armenia and known in Turkish as "Agri Dagh" (Ağrı Dağı), or "painful mountain." It seems probable that the writer of Genesis was referring to the region known in the 1st millennium BC as Urartu, equivalent to the later "Gordian mountains" of the Romans.

Contemporary seekers for the physical remains of the Ark have made many attempts to reconcile the Islamic Mt. Judi with the Hebrew Ararat, some taking them to refer to the same mountain, others to different mountains, and still others to refer to the same broad region, rather than to any specific peak. In the 1990s, Bill Crouse, a prominent ark-researcher, wrote:

"Cudi Dagh is located approximately 200 miles south of Mt. Ararat in southern Turkey almost within eyesight of the Syrian and Iraqi borders. The Tigris River flows at its base. The exact co-ordinates are 37 degrees, 21 minutes N., and 42 degrees, 17 minutes E., ... just east of the present Turkish city of Gizre and still within the bounds of the Biblical region of Ararat (Urartu). The Nestorians ... built several monasteries around the mountain including one on the summit called "The Cloister of the Ark". It was destroyed by lightning in 766 A.D. The Muslims later built a mosque on the site. In 1910, Gertrude Bell explored the area and found a stone structure still at the summit with the shape of a ship called by the locals "Sefinet Nebi Nuh" "The Ship of Noah". ... As late as 1949 two Turkish journalists claimed to have seen the Ark on this mountain, a ship 500 feet in length!"[4]

so where is it exactly? Where was the Ark found?

[/img]

Mount Judi

Oy, don't get angry at this childishisness, but it begs an unaskable question.

http://www.parentcompany.com/search_for_noahs_ark/sfna1.htm
Song of Solomon 5:16, Hebrew original.
Free World Order

tagged & banned

PostSat Dec 01, 2007 12:25 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by raze78
Redeermerson, let me try and explain this better. There were 12 tribes of the nation of Israel. The one we know as Jews today are only from one of those tribes. Judah. 10 of the twelve tribes were lost or rather left. Judah does not and cannot solely claim to be Isreal. The term refers to all these tribes. So who were these 10 lost tribes?

(oh, by the way, the first time the Word Jew is Used in the Bible they are fighting a war against Isreal.>>> get that? Jews fighting against the kingdom of Israel>>>> "When Rehoboam came to Jerusalem, he assembled all the house of Judah, and the tribe of Benjamin, a hundred and eighty thousand chosen warriors, to fight against the house of Israel, to restore the kingdom to Rehoboam the son of Solomon." (1 Kings 12:21 RSV)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_Lost_Tribes

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/lofiversion/index.php/t78290.html

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/lofiversion/index.php/t78290.html

http://www.cumorah.com/12tribes.html

By the way, CUSH was the eldest son of Ham; father of Seba, Havilah, Sabtah, Raamah, and Sabtechah; and grandfather of Sheba and Dedan. Cush means "black, terror, blackness, burning, Ethiopian". Cush was the progenitor of the $#@#!. I am a $#@#! by race. So what doth that make me? Check out the list of twelve tribes again.

oy, europeans are also from these lost tribes, wanna see? http://findthepath.org/10tribes.aspx

you also mention that the Quran denies the holy Spirit. Wrong again.

[16:102] Say, "The Holy Spirit has brought it down from your Lord, truthfully, to assure those who believe, and to provide a beacon and good news for the submitters."

[2:87] We gave Moses the scripture, and subsequent to him we sent other messengers, and we gave Jesus, son of Mary, profound miracles and supported him with the Holy Spirit. Is it not a fact that every time a messenger went to you with anything you disliked, your ego caused you to be arrogant? Some of them you rejected, and some of them you killed.

[5:110] GOD will say, "O Jesus, son of Mary, remember My blessings upon
you and your mother. I supported you with the Holy Spirit, to enable you
to speak to the people from the crib, as well as an adult. I taught you the scripture, wisdom, the Torah, and the Gospel.

so much more....

Interesting. Not many bring that one up. I think Israel and Jewish cause a lot of problems for the world. Especially now they have such strong hold of America. They are allowed WMD but not surrounding countries that are legitimate. God never informed me that he promised some land to some people. Only heaven if we have faith and are saved. This world is not ours to have, nor is it our home. Muslims do not believe Jesus to be God incarnated, is that not correct? Similarly to Jewish people (maybe not for the same reasons) but not all of them? The tribes split over political problems and disagreements then to form their own Kingdoms? Appears that way but I would like to know more about it all. I am not into Israel being the only saved land or for you have to be Jewish or this or that or live on some Zionist Mount or when you die you go to some Zionist city crap. Sorry but Jewish have polluted the original works badly. Or are they Zionists...We don't even know who or where Jewish came from, but we think they came from some place out of Israel. The Essenes were very superstitious and particular about cleanliness and Hygiene. This religion sometimes classed as the original Christianity has been polluted into Zionist talk as well now. Why do they do this to all religion?

quote:
Originally posted by Redeemerson
All I can say is DO NOT attribute the works of God to the devil. Blaspheme against the Holy Spirit is the only unpardonable sin. What if someone attributes to God the work of the devil?

If you don't believe in the Holy Spirit then you don't get an after life.

The ark of Noah should exist if it ever existed if it had been preserved at all that is. many boats and ships much older have been discovered in recent times.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4853890.stm

Was it possible
http://www.abarnett.demon.co.uk/atheism/noahs_ark.html
http://www.freedom-force.org
Redeemerson

PostFri Dec 07, 2007 12:20 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Free World Order

If you don't believe in the Holy Spirit then you don't get an after life.
l

This belief is held by several Christian sects, including the Jehova's Witnesses. It stems from the so-called "wisdom of Solomon". In my opinion, Ecclesiastes and the wisdom of Solomon are not the Word of God. They are included in the Bible as an example of how a man can fall from God's grace by relying on his (or her) own thinking/self-will.

I believe that anyone that does not go to heaven, goes to hell. Human souls live forever, the choice is 'where do you want to go'?
There is an actual war being fought between God and Satan. The atmosphere surrounding the earth is the domain of evil. Jesus Christ was God incarnate. He died to attone for the sins of anyone who believes in Him.
mr. jones

PostSat Dec 08, 2007 6:59 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
"The annals of Egypt, we are told, did not preserve any record of this sojourn of the Israelites or of their departure. It is not known when the Exodus occurred, if it happened at all. A few scholars have expressed the opinion that the sojourn of the Israelites, their bondage, and their departure are mythological motifs; the absence of direct reference to these events on Egyptian monuments and papyri seems to corroborate this view."
Ages in Chaos, Chapter 1, page 1

the jewish religion owes most of its religious ritual to egyptian religious tradition in vestiment and other things, this is because as i mentioned before moses was taught by the egyptian priests.
starman1

PostMon Dec 10, 2007 1:29 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
the jewish religion owes most of its religious ritual to egyptian religious tradition in vestiment and other things, this is because as i mentioned before moses was taught by the egyptian priests.

Only initially, and because of circumstance, was Moses raised by a pharaoh.
Proving the LORD does indeed work in mysterious ways. Upon finding His true origins, Moses also proved to be a worthy servant of the living God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. You don't see the same results from the egyptian god's legends now do you...? And, the name "Israel" is not a question for you modern day word smiths, it is not asking if Ra is el...
Free World Order

tagged & banned

PostThu Dec 27, 2007 8:29 pm  Reply with quote  

The Secret Gate to Eden clears up the IS RA EL name and its meanings/origins, some had confusions about it but it makes sense. Or is it Sun is god. Then it can mean Satan is god, the Jewish are into all that Kabbalistic crap. Egyption JEU....
http://www.freedom-force.org
perverted_introvert

Ahh yes PostSat Dec 29, 2007 4:12 am  Reply with quote  

I guess that explains the au jus sauce I had on my beef today.

PostSat Dec 29, 2007 8:30 pm  Reply with quote  

Personally I am not a strict vegetarian for the simple fact that the body needs certain proteins that can not be gotten by vegetables alone, but in general I restrain from eating red meat considerably because red meat is a very heavy food (carbon content) and the body needs at least three full days to eliminate all the byrpoducts of its digestion. I supplement my diet mostly with seafood (shrimp) and chicken (sporadically). Note.

quote:
This may be a shock to most, but this is a fact and there is complete historical documentation and evidence to back it up.

quote:
The Gospel of the Nazirenes, also known as the Gospel of the Holy 12, is the original teachings of Christ and the Essenes

quote:
He ordained a clique of priests and scribes along with the Roman Bishop and the council of Nicea, to decide for all humanity, for all time, out of a pile of extant manuscripts and scrolls of the period, what would be called "Scripture". Anyone who was contrary to the church would be considered "Heresy" In 325AD they compiled all different documentation from all different sources.

The Lost Truth of Christ Revealed

The Vedic Viewpoint and Other Spiritual Perspectives

If one wants to know the true teachings of Lord Jesus, without a historical accurate account of the times and teachings of Jesus, one is subject to all kinds of distorted information propagated at the Council of Nicea and later in the fourth century.

Jesus actual name was Yesuah which became Jesus into translation. Christ is his title as the Messiah or messenger of God.

Yesuah was brought up a Nazirite-Essene or the Nazirene sect of the Essene branch of Judaism. Essene means Therapeutae (healer).

The Gospel of the Nazirenes, also known as the Gospel of the Holy 12, is the original teachings of Christ and the Essenes. There is historical documentation and evidence that these original teachings where thrown out by King Constantine. He ordained a clique of priests and scribes along with the Roman Bishop and the council of Nicea, to decide for all humanity, for all time, out of a pile of extant manuscripts and scrolls of the period, what would be called "Scripture". Anyone who was contrary to the church would be considered "Heresy" In 325AD they compiled all different documentation from all different sources. Anything to do with Vegetarianism was taken out because King Constantine was an avid meat eater. Under Constantine's' rule, anyone who proclaimed vegetarianism would have molten lead poured down their throats. They also had all of Christ's teachings to do with Reincarnation stricken as to control the citizens. They made hell a place that nonbelievers and sinners go eternally instead of for duration of time, as Christ had originally taught. They added Paul's teachings, also known as "Saul from Tarsus", who never even met Christ, and was a killer of Essenes. Paul was the start of all the misconstrued teachings of Christ, and the Essenes completely rejects the teachings of Paul. It took eighty years and went through three different councils to finish their compilation, which is mores or less the New Testament of today. This may be a shock to most, but this is a fact and there is complete historical documentation and evidence to back it up.

The Christian Essenes had to go into hiding because they where being killed by the Government and others. The actual teachings of Christ where kept hidden in a Buddhist monastery in Thibet, where a community of Essenes kept them safe from the evil hands of corruption. In 1870 they where translated into a King James style of English, called the Gospel of the Holy 12. The government or Church did not want these original doctrines of Christ's Truth to be revealed.

The teachings of Christ and the Essenes included: vegetarianism, negation of animal sacrifice or cruelty to animals, karma, reincarnation- immortality of the soul, love of neighbor as self, and the mission to share the One Lord Creator to the nations. Christ also taught of God the Father and his feminine counterpart Mother God.

The story of Christ turning the basket of fish into many is really an old fish story. The truth is the basket was filled with bread and grapes, and that he made into many, according to the Gospel of the Nazirenes.

Christ said. "Behold a new Law I give to you, which is not new but old- Hear O Israel, The Lord Creator is One" - God Said- "Many are My seers and My Prophets. In Me all live and move, and have subsistence." (GOTN-6:7-Before Christ spoke the actual Ten Commandments)

"I have set you as the Light of the world, and as a city that cannot be hid. But the time comes when a darkness shall cover the Earth and gross darkness the people, and the enemies of Truth and righteousness shall rule in my name and set up a kingdom of this world and, oppress the peoples, and cause the enemy to blaspheme, teachings in my name that which I have not taught, and darkening much that I have taught by their traditions."

"Be of good cheer, for the time will also come when The Truth they have hidden shall be manifest, and the Light shall shine, and the darkness shall pass away, and the true Kingdom shall be established which shall be in the world, but not of it..."95:3,4

It is significant that these teachings are coming to light now, as Jesus Prophesied in this Gospel.

Actually the Absolute Truth is and always has been available to those who are true seekers of It. Though one has to be extremely sincere and pure in heart, and not attached to their own idea or tradition, to be able to recognize Truth when one hears it. The Truth is never really lost but covered by those who are not ready for it. In any age one could have access to the Truth, through the Vedic knowledge or Moses, Enoch, Noah, or St. Francis, etc... St Francis was following these Eternal Truths as Christ originally taught, so one can see they where not lost to all.

This information was taken from The Gospel of the Nazirenes and is now available to us by Alan Wauters and Rick Van Wyhe who have restored and translated it into today's style of English for better understanding, with Historical Documentation. Anyone who wants to understand the actual teachings of Christ and are not attached to man made tradition and dogma should read this original New Testament (The Gospel of the Nazirenes}

This Gospel of the Nazirenes is in alignment with the Bhagavad- Gita As it is, by Bhaktivedanta Prabhupada, who came to reestablish the Truth of the Vedic Wisdom, which had appeared to be lost. He is the Acarya for this time, and this pure Vedic knowledge is prophesized to be available for the next 10,000 years, until the hands of evil men misconstrue it once again. This information is not to blaspheme any religion or scripture but to bring fourth the truth which appears to have been lost but now is found.

By Jayasri Radha
Redeemerson

PostSun Jan 13, 2008 7:52 pm  Reply with quote  

Well Mr. Jones, your post is well written and very interesting. The Gospel of the Nazirenes is not 'good news' at all, unless one happens to a descendant of the House of Judah (a true Jew).

It's my understanding that Jesus was the Messiah for God's Elect, the descendents of Judah, and that subsequent to Christ's mission, God decided to extend His offer of reconciliation to anyone willing to accept Christ as his/her Savior. The Apostle Paul, annoited by the Holy Spirit (radiating from the hand of the ascended Christ), was intrumental in delivering this message.

If this is not true, then everyone with a non-Judaic ancestry would be created for the expressed purpose of going to Hell. But only for a brief time? And then we're reconciled, because, what? Christ developes compassion later on? I'm just trying to understand this POV.
There is an actual war being fought between God and Satan. The atmosphere surrounding the earth is the domain of evil. Jesus Christ was God incarnate. He died to attone for the sins of anyone who believes in Him.
Redeemerson

Back to Noah's Ark PostSun Jan 13, 2008 8:32 pm  Reply with quote  

This one's for you, Raze. There's no hostility intended.

According to the Hebrew Tanakh, the $#@#! were not delivered out of Egypt by Moses. The $#@#!, apparently, were a seperate and geographically distant tribe, grandsons of Noah, with Ham being their patriarchal father.

For the sake of comparison, my biblical ancestors appear to spring from Gomer, grandson of Noah, with Japheth being the intermediate generation.

Egypt was the brother of Cush, another son of Ham. Egyptian culture and territory is said to have developed from the descendents of Egypt. Approximately 14 generations later, Joseph, the son of Jacob (Israel) proliferated among the Egyptians after having been taken as a slave to Egypt. Jacob was the descendent of Noah's son, Shem. The people that were delivered from Egypt by Moses were descendents of Jacob. If we accept the Old Testament as history, neither your ancestors (nor mine) were part of the Exodus. We can't claim to be 'children of Israel' without reinventing history.

This doesn't necessarily mean we're alienated from God.
Redeemerson

PostSun Jan 13, 2008 10:20 pm  Reply with quote  

Here's a bizarre possibility. The descendants of the 12 Tribes of Israel could be imbedded and assimilated into Muslim culture. They would look like 'Arabs', and practice the Muslim faith, unaware of their true genealogy. The severance from their history would have resulted by forced disruption from their native lands and their families.

In this case, the Qu'ran would be accurate when it addresses them as "Children of Israel". It would still be inaccurate by denying that Christ was the Son of God, via immaculate conception.
raze78

PostMon Jan 14, 2008 9:35 am  Reply with quote  

No where did I state that Cush are one of the tribes. Here is a list of the tribes;

The Eastern Tribes

Judah
Issachar
Zebulun

The Southern Tribes

Reuben
Simeon
Gad

The Western Tribes

Ephraim
Manasseh
Benjamin

The Northern Tribes

Dan
Asher
Naphtali

Examine one of these tribes;

The Dans

The name Dan in Hebrew means Judge. When Jacob blessed his sons he blessed Dan to be the judge and to be the intellectual: "Dan shall judge his people, as one of the tribes of Israel. Dan shall be a serpent by the way..." (Genesis 49:16, 17). The serpent is the symbol of the intellect. As such, the Dans had a very important role to play in the plan of God. In 721 BC, when Shalmaneser V, "King of Assyria, [who conquered the ten tribes of Israel] did carry away Israel into Assyria and put them in Halah and in Habor and the cities of the Medes," [2] which is today modern Iraq and Iran, the Dans, who were the intellectuals, were too smart to remain in captivity and be absorbed into the culture of their Pagan captors.

After leaving Assyrian captivity, they inhabited for some time the land just west of the Black Sea. Then we find the rivers "Dn iester, and the Don." Then, in either ancient or later geography, we find these way marks. Dn-aau, the Dann-inn, the Dan-aster, the Dan-dari, the Dan-ez, and the Don, the Dan and the U-don; the Eri-don, down to the Danes. "Danmark" means "Dan's Mark."

In Genesis 49:17 Jacob, foretelling what should befall each of the tribes, says: "Dan shall be a serpent by the way." Another translation of the original Hebrew is "Dan shall be a serpent's trail." It is a significant fact that the tribe of Dan named every place they went after their father, Dan. (The United States and Britain in Prophecy by Herbert W. Armstrong, p. 96)

This was like a serpent's trail. They left Assyria and went westward and northward into Europe. On their way they left their name "Dan" all the way along. That is, they migrated up the Dan-ube.

The Dans Were Great Civilizers

When the Dans arrived in that peninsula in the North Sea now called Denmark (Dan's mark), they brought their civilization and religion with them. They civilized the peoples around them and ruled over them for a long time. All civilizations are the result of the Revelations of God brought by the various Manifestations.

When Shalmaneser V conquered the ten tribes of Israel in 721 BC and brought the northern tribe of Dan to Assyria, the northern tribe of Dan was in the most northern part of Israel bordering on Syria, whereas the southern tribe of Dan was in the southern part of Israel bordering on Judah. This tribe of Dan was living on the sea coast of the Mediterranean. They took to their boats and sailed away, ending up in Ireland.

When Assyria captured Israel, these Danites struck out in their ships and sailed west through the Mediterranean and north to Ireland. Just before his death, Moses prophesied of Dan: "Dan is a lion's whelp: he shall leap from Bashan" (Deuteronomy 33:22). Along the shores of the Mediterranean they left their trail in "Den," "Don," and "Din."

Irish annals and history show that the new settlers of Ireland, at just this time, were the "Tuatha de Danaans," which means, translated, "Tribe of Dan." Sometimes same appears simply as "Tuathe de," meaning the "people of God." And in Ireland we find they left these "way marks:" Dans-Laugh, Dan-Sower, Dun-dal, Dun-drum, Don-egal Bay, Don-egal City, Dungloe, Din-gle, Dunspmor (meaning "more Dans"). Moreover, the name Dunn in the Irish language means the same as Dan in the Hebrew: judge. (The United States and Britain in Prophecy by Herbert W. Armstrong, Worldwide Church of God, U.S.A., copyright 1967, p. 97)

The symbol for the tribe of Dan is the serpent and it represents the intellect.

...the crowned serpent, has been adopted as a magical symbol of wisdom, for the true wisdom requires that man should have insight into the spiritual world. (Magic Symbols by Fredrich Goodman, Brian Trodd Publishing House Limited, London, Copyright 1987, pp. 6,7)

http://reluctant-messenger.com/judahs_sceptre_304.htm

http://www3.sympatico.ca/bibleprophecy/dan.html

http://bibletools.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Topical.show/RTD/cgg/ID/857/Lost-Ten-Tribes-of-Israel.htm

Denmark by the way, means Dan's land
Song of Solomon 5:16, Hebrew original.
Redeemerson

PostTue Jan 15, 2008 3:14 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by raze78
No where did I state that Cush are one of the tribes.

Sorry. I made this faulty inference because I thought that anyone who believed in the Qu'ran would consider themselves to be a descendant of Judah. I've read about certain Muslim identity groups, mostly from Africa, that seem to believe they are the 'true Jews' and that their identity was stolen from them and their past obscured by redacted history.

I've been reading the theories that the Ashkenazi Jews don't actually share a family lineage with Judah. This fits with the conspiracy stuff I've posted previously. It paints a cohesive picture, but I don't know that it's true.

I don't want to point my finger at someone, accusing them of being the 'white devil', only to wake up and discover I'm the white devil. That wouldn't be good.

My speculation that my genealogy stems from Gomer is based on an Africa-American Cleric's assertion that white people were seeded along this line. I've made some initial research into this, but I'm discourage by conflicting opinions and by accounts that might as well be fictional.

I can trace my 'bloodline' back, with reasonable accuracy, for about 200 years. I'm 25% German, 25% Swedish, and 50% Bristish mix (maybe some Celt, maybe not). I'm not interested in discovering my exact family tree, we've always been poor, so it's probably low brow debauchery.

My basic question is; How do Euro-White Folks hail from Noah?

Here I go, straying from the topic of thread. I hope we come back to this dialogue, but first, in the tradition of Christian internet forums, I must macro.
Redeemerson

Jesus Saves! PostTue Jan 15, 2008 3:26 am  Reply with quote  

Yes Lord, Yes Lord, Yes, Yes, Lord.