Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
JESUS CHRIST MY LORD.

Chemtrail Central > Spirit

Author Thread
Redeemerson

Hallelujah! PostTue Jan 15, 2008 3:30 am  Reply with quote  

Mine eyes have seen the Glory of the coming of the Lord,

He is trampling out the vintage where the Grapes of Wrath are stored...

Okay, so how are white folks related to Noah?
There is an actual war being fought between God and Satan. The atmosphere surrounding the earth is the domain of evil. Jesus Christ was God incarnate. He died to attone for the sins of anyone who believes in Him.
raze78

PostTue Jan 15, 2008 9:00 am  Reply with quote  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sons_of_Noah

http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Articles/Prophet/nuh.htm
Song of Solomon 5:16, Hebrew original.
perverted_introvert

Question PostWed Jan 16, 2008 5:53 am  Reply with quote  

Do you want the Biblical answer or the Biological one?

Gog and Magog PostThu Jan 17, 2008 2:31 am  Reply with quote  

Interesting video on the topic:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2554231294675948137

PostThu Jan 17, 2008 3:57 am  Reply with quote  

Go ahead with the biblical one. Thanks.
There is an actual war being fought between God and Satan. The atmosphere surrounding the earth is the domain of evil. Jesus Christ was God incarnate. He died to attone for the sins of anyone who believes in Him.
perverted_introvert

The Bible and Noah PostThu Jan 17, 2008 4:03 am  Reply with quote  

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=1&chapter=7&version=31

Noah was six hundred years old when the floodwaters came on the earth. 7 And Noah and his sons and his wife and his sons' wives entered the ark to escape the waters of the flood. 8 Pairs of clean and unclean animals, of birds and of all creatures that move along the ground, 9 male and female, came to Noah and entered the ark, as God had commanded Noah. 10 And after the seven days the floodwaters came on the earth.

11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, on the seventeenth day of the second month—on that day all the springs of the great deep burst forth, and the floodgates of the heavens were opened. 12 And rain fell on the earth forty days and forty nights.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_bottleneck

Population bottlenecks increase genetic drift, as the rate of drift is inversely proportional to the population size. They also increase inbreeding due to the reduced pool of possible mates (see small population size).

A slightly different sort of genetic bottleneck can occur if a small group becomes reproductively separated from the main population. This is called a founder effect.

Human mitochondrial DNA (inherited only from one's mother) and Y chromosome DNA (from one's father) show coalescence at around 140,000 and 60,000 years ago respectively. In other words, all living humans' female line ancestry trace back to a single female (Mitochondrial Eve) at around 140,000 years ago. Via the male line, all humans can trace their ancestry back to a single male (Y-chromosomal Adam) at around 60,000 years ago.

Funny how science and religion can coexist....

PostFri Jan 18, 2008 4:29 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Human mitochondrial DNA (inherited only from one's mother) and Y chromosome DNA (from one's father) show coalescence at around 140,000 and 60,000 years ago respectively. In other words, all living humans' female line ancestry trace back to a single female (Mitochondrial Eve) at around 140,000 years ago. Via the male line, all humans can trace their ancestry back to a single male (Y-chromosomal Adam) at around 60,000 years ago.

Looks like the Bible got it wrong and EVE was created before Adam.
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
perverted_introvert

Nope PostFri Jan 18, 2008 7:36 pm  Reply with quote  

That's not what it says. Think about it, how could there be females for 80,000 years before males? It just means that's how far back it can be traced.